DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 551
5 members and 546 guests
2blueyam, Dr.Duct_Mossburg, GRN96WS6, Sal_the_man, Triple X
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Donate to St. Judes Childrens Hospital
Unread
  (#1)
Ninja Power

Donate to St. Judes Childrens Hospital - September 18, 2008, 08:41 PM

Hey everyone,

As some o fyou may know, Im a Manager at the Chilis In Springfield. This time of year Chilis teams up with St. Judes childrens hospital to raise money for the research of cancer in little kids. Well, im here to find out if any of you may be interested in donating, or if DCSportBikes.net would be down to donate as a group.

Now you could donate online at www.createapepper.com, however, im trying to pull the donations through my store. The reason being is this; throughout our franchise, Maryland and most of VA, we are having a company wide contest to see which store can raise the most money for St. Judes. Last Year, my store alone raised $156,000 in 3 months. This month, were not doing so great. Out of 31 stores were in 20th place. So I encourage you, either come in to the Chilis in springfield, or drop me a line, and if you interested in making a donation, we can line something up, and you can give it to me in Check or Cash form.

If you decide to take the family in to the store for dinner you can donate and add the donation onto your check, and if you have kids, or want to yourself, you can color a pepper that will get hung up in the store, and all the colored peppers will be taken to the Childrens Hospital for the kids. As a matter of fact, if you go into the Chilis in Rockville, there is a Boogie Racing Pepper hanging in there store.

I hope to hear from some people, and maybe if need be, we can get together at the Chilis in springfield for a TWT in the very near future, and get some donations in that way. Thanks everyone, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Tommy

Talent
2006 Kawasaki ZX6R
Arctic White / White Pearl (Still Under Construction)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Talent Send a message via AIM to Talent  
Unread
  (#2)
I just peed a little

September 18, 2008, 08:48 PM

Margaritas + Crayons + Donating to St. Judes = GOOD FUN!!!

Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Monkey Send a message via AIM to Monkey Send a message via Skype™ to Monkey 
Unread
  (#3)
Ninja Power

September 18, 2008, 08:48 PM

I was hoping you would do this! This is why I love you lunch buddy!

P.S. Sounds like a Chilis commercial....

Talent
2006 Kawasaki ZX6R
Arctic White / White Pearl (Still Under Construction)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Talent Send a message via AIM to Talent  
Unread
  (#4)
I don't like you

September 18, 2008, 11:11 PM

for a great cause. I had a grandfather pass recently and we asked that everyone donate to St. Judes in lieu of flowers, etc. Fantastic organization.

RIP Jeff Vega 10/06/09 You will forever ride on in our hearts
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Brainwash Your Face!

September 19, 2008, 06:55 AM

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
Let's ride!

September 19, 2008, 09:40 AM

I am a Partner in Hope for St. Jude's, it's a great charity!! Good luck and way to go Chili's for doing this every year.

When life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to AndiT