DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 534
2 members and 532 guests
davidcycle, GRN96WS6
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Donations for a Marines 1-Year Old Daughter. R.I.P. Pedro Bulfon.
Unread
  (#1)
GP Racer

Donations for a Marines 1-Year Old Daughter. R.I.P. Pedro Bulfon. - October 6, 2009, 08:10 PM

The intention of this posting is to try and help a little girl who lost her father after a tragic event. My friend Pedro who was a former Marine is no longer alive to provide for his 1 year old daughter, Olivia.

I know DCSBN has a lot of great people on here who I've seen help on numerous posts - so I would GREATLY appreciate your help, one more time!

After high school, Pedro joined the Marines. While serving, he spent time in Iraq between 2007-2008 and to say the least, he saw a lot of unpleasant things which he couldn't handle mentally. After returning to the states, he was seeing doctors regularly and was medicated for suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. After a short period had gone by, he was doing some training and messed up his back carrying the load of his equipment, slipped 3 disks in his back and caused his lower back to fracture. When he first came back from Iraq, he was "ok." Then after he hurt himself, he just kept getting more and more depressed. He was then given an honorable discharge from the Marines as he was suffering from physical disabilities, and he was never the same person again. He was on medicine for mental health and painkillers for his back.

Last week at 5:30 AM on September 23, 2009 Pedro took his own life. Although suicide is usually frowned upon, it's hard for anyone to understand what he was really going through. If he were thinking clearly he wouldn't do this to his fiance or daughter. They were supposed to be married in a week, on her birthday. He was fully devoted to them. He snapped, I'm sure, because he never would've done this to them...ever!

During my last conversation with his widow, she expressed that she and her daughter are going through terrible times. Not only have they lost their father/fiance, but they are down to almost no funds to proceed. If you have it in your heart to help provide any funds for his 1 year old daughter, please let me know. Even if you wish to provide items such as diapers or anything else instead of money, that's also fine. At this point, they are desperate for anything. Any forms of funds will be accepted whether it be cash, PayPal, check, money order, etc.

Shawna (Pedro's widow) and Lily (Pedro's daughter) will both be reading and and seeing the outcome of this thread someday when the little one is able to read, so please if you don't have any positive contributions, all I ask is that you refrain from any negativity towards the situation. They are currently living with friends as Shawna alone can only provide so much during this devastating time in her life.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this post and for any contributions. If there is nothing else you can provide, please just keep the broken family in your prayers.

Pedro's MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/tank_dro
  • PayPal Address to send donations: rdesai83@gmail.com
  • Checks made out to Shawna Bagozzi, but should be sent to my home address since she doesn't have a fixed location to call "home." Please PM me for my address.

-RRaj

Last edited by RRaj; October 9, 2009 at 10:10 AM..
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to RRaj  
Unread
  (#2)
Groping is a skill...

October 6, 2009, 08:45 PM

Really sad to hear bro. Sorry for your loss. What's the paypal info? That might make it easier for those that want to donate.

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
unapologetic

October 6, 2009, 09:12 PM

bump what Gem said. Are they local? Do they have family nearby in the area?

There are resources available to them, we just need a little more information.

Thanks

"ride on #47, ride on"

on the internet you can be anyone you want, it's strange that so many people choose to be so stupid
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Get Tarded!

October 6, 2009, 09:31 PM

This is a great program you may want to pass on to her http://www.taps.org. Please keep us posted with the info.

08 Dizzzer SM
08 Z1000
98 KLR 650
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
GP Racer

October 7, 2009, 08:43 AM

I've updated the posting and added a link to his MySpace page. I've also added PayPal info and his widows name for people who wish to write checks. I haven't publicly listed my address on here, but I'd be glad to PM it to anyone who needs it. Thanks again to everyone helping out.

-RRaj
Unread
  (#6)
GP Racer

October 8, 2009, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishexpress View Post
Really sad to hear bro. Sorry for your loss. What's the paypal info? That might make it easier for those that want to donate.

Thank you very much for your kind donation. It will be a great help for the little girl.

-RRaj
Unread
  (#7)
GP Racer

October 9, 2009, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarded Jake View Post
This is a great program you may want to pass on to her http://www.taps.org. Please keep us posted with the info.

I passed the link on to her and she says thanks for helping her set it up. I'm sure with all of the small contributions, things will work out for the best.

-RRaj