DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 567
0 members and 567 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
FASTER

April 13, 2004, 10:14 AM

A friend and i were riding through some of the roads in clifton and passed this car that was all banged up. Continued on down the street and see dirt all over the road and some lady out picking up car pieces. We bust a u and head back the firebird had gone over this hill at a very high rate of speed went off the right side emankment went across the road slammed in to the left side embankment (hard enough to leave his front end there). Then went back across the road again through a yard and took out a few mail boxes. He goes back onto the road dumping fuel or oil all over the road. Dragging car parts behind leaving a gash in the road. We follow the oil spill and gash for about a mile and a half. THe oil spill stops but the gash continues for another 1/4mile. The car is off to the right side. Front end gone. Right side slammed all to hell. Tailgate busted open. Two guys walk over to me. One with blood all over his head and neck. I asked if they needed any help. They were standing about 4 feet away and I could smell the alcohol coming off of them. They said no help was on the way. At that time I heard sirens so my friend and I head out. This all happened at like 5. This accident happened about 5 mins before we got there. He would have killed us both. Some of you may remember the accident were I almost got slammed from behind by a drunk driver that hit about 3 cars during his hit and run. I then chased him down. He too was drunk as hell. Friday I came up on a porsche on Sunset Hills that had lost control and went across oncoming traffic back across the road and off into the ditch. The guy left his porshce with the key in the ignition in the on position and the lights on and just walked away. My guess another drunk driver. Be careful out there. I usually don't worry to much about drunk drivers during the day but have seen 2 bad car accidents during the day caused by drinking this season already. Be careful.

Favorite thing on my bike: the miles I put on it
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JUSTGO  
Unread
  (#2)
Brainwash Your Face!

April 13, 2004, 10:18 AM

Whoa! When I started reading I was thinking "isnt this the same guy that chased a drunk driver?" You have some interesting luck. Once again glad to hear you are ok and very aware of your surroundings.

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Mr. Glass

April 13, 2004, 11:39 AM

fo shiiizzy... crazy drunk asses...

06 Black 10R
http://theazzman.com
http://twitter.com/azzman
"(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(@)(@)** **** (@)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
dressing up like a fruity gangster and going to Sterling, that is like wearing a tuxedo just to go to the bathroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Buying a sportbike to go the speed limit (which you do not do in your car) is like buying a condom to look at it.

Do you buy a condom to look at it? No you buy it to fuck.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to usman Send a message via Yahoo to usman Send a message via AIM to usman  
Unread
  (#4)
Knee Draggin!

April 13, 2004, 01:07 PM

Yea there are some crazy people out there that think they are SUPERMAN or SUPERWOMAN that can drive drunk...... I don't think so...think about the other people that you can hurt and how their families would feel if they were lost to someone drinking and driving. DON'T DRINK & DRIVE!!!!

STREET DREAMZ RYDERZ
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to princess0823 Send a message via MSN to princess0823  
Unread
  (#5)
old fat and slow

April 13, 2004, 04:48 PM

all of this happens locally but we get upset over gobert losing his ride for the same thing..... go figure.

MissS:no now!!!

bambam nope you said i have a few hours

MissS: I changed my mind

bambam: see MissS: well, you have a few hours

MissS: I'm a female, allowed to do it
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to bambam  
Unread
  (#6)
Has an idiot exemption

April 13, 2004, 09:22 PM

Agreed Princess and Bam.
I'm afraid someone is gonna wind up hurt or dead after one of our social events from drinking and then riding or driving.
Folks, please think about it.
That's all I'm gonna say about that.

Steve

2011 Harley Electra Glide Limited
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2006 Honda CRF150F
2004 Honda CRF150F Monster
2008 Honda CRF 450R
www.cornerspeed.net
  Send a message via AIM to