DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 552
1 members and 551 guests
davidcycle
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Dulles Day Plane Pull - donations go to Special Olympics - Sept 6th
Unread
  (#1)
Rock the Mohawk

Smile Dulles Day Plane Pull - donations go to Special Olympics - Sept 6th - July 3, 2008, 10:47 AM

Every year my company participates in the Dulles Day plane pull and I am the captain of our team. The competition is to see which team can pull a 150,000+ pound Fed Ex cargo jet 12 feet the fastest; teams are made up of 20 people and we all line up on a huge rope attached to the aircraft.

All of the donations go to the Special Olympics and each year, the amount of community support increases. If you are interested in the event, you can go to www.planepull.com. But it’s more than just a Plane Pull! An entire festival has grown up around the competition, and features a wide range of events and activities for the entire family. Come check out the antique car show, aircraft displays, exhibitor areas, games, & rides in the Kids Corner, live music, concessions and more! There’s even a School Bus Pull for the kids… so gather your friends and family and make a day of it!

I work for DHL and the plane that we pull belongs to FED EX so each year, we have been successful at pulling the plane faster than the FED EX team. I am personally trying to raise $2500 before September 6th so please go to my website http://www.firstgiving.com/kate_the_great and donate. No donation is too small and it goes to a great cause. Please forward my website to anyone that might be interested in donating. Thank you!

Katie
aka DiamondDutchess5
Mohawk Ryderz

MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DiamondDutchess5 Send a message via Skype™ to DiamondDutchess5 
Unread
  (#2)
Banned!

July 3, 2008, 10:58 AM

damn thats cool...
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
The last urrbendah

July 3, 2008, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondDutchess5
There’s even a School Bus Pull for the kids…
Kids pulling a short bus to benefit the Special Olympics....

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Mr. Glass

July 3, 2008, 02:55 PM

sorry, this isnt for me.

i dont like airports, ive worked there and slaved. not good for my memory, makes me go

06 Black 10R
http://theazzman.com
http://twitter.com/azzman
"(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(@)(@)** **** (@)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
dressing up like a fruity gangster and going to Sterling, that is like wearing a tuxedo just to go to the bathroom.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Buying a sportbike to go the speed limit (which you do not do in your car) is like buying a condom to look at it.

Do you buy a condom to look at it? No you buy it to fuck.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to usman Send a message via Yahoo to usman Send a message via AIM to usman