DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 518
0 members and 518 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Fairfax's Mayor Has A Little Sugar In His Tank ... and Meth
Unread
  (#1)
Your Ad Here

Fairfax's Mayor Has A Little Sugar In His Tank ... and Meth - August 5, 2016, 06:53 PM

Can't laugh at DC and Barry anymore....

Undercover Cops Bust Mayor in Meth-for-Sex Scheme

The mayor of Fairfax City, Virginia, was arrested early Friday after police say he tried to give methamphetamine to undercover detectives in exchange for sex.

Mayor Richard "Scott" Silverthorne, 50, was nabbed in the parking lot of a Crowne Plaza Hotel as part of a sting operation, the Fairfax County Police
Department said in a news release. He was charged with felony distribution of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

==================

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...police-n623571

The mayor of Fairfax City, Virginia, was arrested early Friday after police say he tried to give methamphetamine to undercover detectives in exchange for sex.

Mayor Richard "Scott" Silverthorne, 50, was nabbed in the parking lot of a Crowne Plaza Hotel as part of a sting operation, the Fairfax County Police Department said in a news release. He was charged with felony distribution of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

The operation began in late July, when the department's Organized Crime and Narcotics Division received a tip about a meth distributor.

The suspect — later identified as Silverthorne — was allegedly distributing meth through a website used to arrange casual sex between men, Fairfax County Capt. Jack Hardin said at a news conference. He declined to name the site.
From left, Caustin Lee McLaughlin, Richard "Scott" Silverthorne, the mayor of Fairfax, Virginia, and Juan Jose Fernandez. Fairfax County Police
An undercover detective created a fake profile with information that police believed Silverthorne was looking for in terms of characteristics and activities he was interested in.

It worked, Hardin said. Silverthorne contacted the detective within two days, and then they began to communicate over texts, he added.

Police set up a drug-fueled romp between Silverthorne and a group of undercover detectives, and the mayor allegedly agreed to bring meth along with other men.

Hardin said Silverthorne first met the cops in the parking lot, and he told them he was waiting for his meth supplier, who was running late. Once he arrived, Silverthorne procured about 2 grams of meth, and then handed it to one of the undercover detectives.

That's when he was arrested, Hardin said.

"He did not resist," he added. "He provided a full confession on everything he did that night."

Two other men were arrested in connection with the case as alleged suppliers: Juan Jose Fernandez, 34, and Caustin Lee McLaughlin, 21, both of Maryland. They were each charged with felony distribution of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, among other counts.

It was unclear which of the men was Silverthorne's supplier during the sting.

Hardin, however, said McLaughlin resisted arrest and police used a Taser to subdue him.

A fourth unnamed man invited by Silverthorne for the group encounter was initially held, but then let go.

"By all facts that we know in reference to this case, all parties were adults," Fairxfax County Police Maj. Ed O'Carroll told reporters. "We have no knowledge that any underage individuals were involved."

All three arrested were taken to the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center, and then turned over to the Fairfax County Sheriff's Office. It was not immediately clear if Silverthorne had an attorney.

A city spokeswoman said city officials had no immediate comment on the mayor's arrest.

In May, Silverthorne won his third term as mayor of Fairfax, a city of 24,000 just west of Washington, D.C. He had also been employed as a substitute teacher for the Fairfax County Public Schools since April, but was terminated, a spokesman told NBC News on Friday.

Silverthorne ran his re-election campaign while he suffered a bout of personal setbacks — including filing for federal bankruptcy last September, losing his home to foreclosure and then being diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma. The condition is a sometimes aggressive but nonlethal form of skin cancer, and Silverthorne was undergoing treatments, according to The Washington Post.

At the time, he had just been laid off from his job as a director of recruitment with the National Association of Manufacturers.

"Now I'm bouncing back," Silverthorne told The Post after winning re-election. "The city of Fairfax made me the comeback mayor."

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Last edited by Heist; August 5, 2016 at 07:00 PM..
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Triumph-ant

August 5, 2016, 07:19 PM

WOW lol

1996 GS500E - Sold
2001 Speed Triple 955i - Sold
1999 Daytona 955i - Sold
2000 Ducati 748S
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Derpetologist

August 5, 2016, 08:31 PM

*Not intended to be a factual statement.
Unread
  (#4)
Yea I like to build stuff

August 5, 2016, 09:25 PM

O M G....
I was in the same high school with that guy.
Political family lived 2 miles away. He was groomed from the beginning to hold office.
Look what that office turned him into WOW.
Opps did I just say I knew him

No I didnt, I cant recall, I plead the Rotten Hill..airy, I meant I can lie like Hillairy right? Cant we all now?? People....hellooo...anyone out there...?
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Your Ad Here

August 5, 2016, 10:01 PM

Trying to live that Frank Underwood life.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

Unread
  (#6)
GP Champ

August 6, 2016, 08:41 AM

W
T
F

Gemini Motorcycles (Sterling, VA)
www.GeminiMotorcycles.com

ZX14: 222 mph
ZX12: 229.6 mph
ZX10: 202.8 mph

ZX9: 177.6 mph
ZX6R: 180.8 mph
EX650: 130.7 mph

EX300: 114.7 mph
EX250: 122.4 mph
Unread
  (#7)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

August 6, 2016, 01:39 PM

shit kinda funny....

But I do feel sorry for all of them...kinda...

If they want to hook up for an all out sausage gang bang...cool...no problem..do what ya do...

But the meth...
I wonder why bring the meth into it...is it payment? or just a way for all of them to get fucked up ?

2 grams not much at all.

When I balance tires...im always thinking about drug weight and the jail time for it...
7gm of lead weight...if this was heroine....id get xxx years...if crack xxx years lol

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#8)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

August 6, 2016, 01:40 PM

they were about to get that 4 man train going on.....almost like the human centipede.

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#9)
Your Ad Here

August 6, 2016, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
they were about to get that 4 man train going on.....almost like the human centipede.
:dead:

Unread
  (#10)
Your Ad Here

August 6, 2016, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
shit kinda funny.... But I do feel sorry for all of them...kinda... If they want to hook up for an all out sausage gang bang...cool...no problem..do what ya do... But the meth... I wonder why bring the meth into it...is it payment? or just a way for all of them to get fucked up ? 2 grams not much at all. When I balance tires...im always thinking about drug weight and the jail time for it... 7gm of lead weight...if this was heroine....id get xxx years...if crack xxx years lol

My understanding was Meth would be used for payment for said sausage smuggling festivities.

Unread
  (#11)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

August 6, 2016, 02:00 PM

plug n play