DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 471
0 members and 471 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
DCSportbikes.net

DCSportbikes.net (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/)
-   Non-Sportbike Chat (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/)
-   -   FAREWELL..... (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/farewell-24829/)

PimpD September 27, 2006 10:47 AM

FAREWELL.....

Well folks....its been great....its been grand....its been real...its been fun and at times REAL FUN........

But seeing as the job market out here sucks ass.......and the military is sending Audi home.....we are moving back to Tennessee......we have already gotten out of our lease and just have to be in place by 15 October. The good thing is that I will be in Knoxville and roughly 40 something miles from Deals Gap.

I made alot of great friends out here.....and of course I will still be on .NET......but I just wanted to say thank you for everything and to everyone.

Especially the following.............WULF PAK RYDAZ, for being a family and remaining a family to me.....THANK YOU.

LadyK and Stacey86...my lunch buddies....thank you for everything you have done.

Rossi.....my dog......thanks for all you have done.

THE MATUSTAKE CREW.....Im gonna miss lunches with you all........great food and even better friends.

Rronin and R6SheDevil for everything you two have done for myself and Audi.....thank you so very much.......and Rronin for your invaluable teachings and knowledge

JohnnySpeed954....my riding partner......you have always been there and always wanted to go....even playing hooky to go riding........Remember NO STOOOPPPPING!!!

Jtatooz.....keep doing your thing girl.....and tell your daughter to get a bike soon.

BoomChic........for putting together TWT's.....and yelling at everyone. LOL

To anyone I may have missed....I apologize...but I would be here all day writing things down...........LOVE YA ALL>....and if you make it down that way...let me know and I will meet ya on the DRAGON!!!!

HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Derek

YaoMatt September 27, 2006 10:53 AM

Bye :(

DRAGULA September 27, 2006 10:53 AM

Hate to see ya go D. I can stay at your place when I go down there?

LadyK September 27, 2006 10:59 AM

wow...

angiegsxr 600 September 27, 2006 11:00 AM

We have never met, but I hate to see people have to leave their friends! All the best to you!!!

tfinch September 27, 2006 11:01 AM

It was great to meet you, Derek. Good luck down there, I wish you and Audi the best.

B September 27, 2006 11:04 AM

Sorry to hear this Derek. See you at the Gap though, now we all have someone to visit down there.

PimpD September 27, 2006 11:08 AM

Of course you guys can stay with us down there.

DRAGULA September 27, 2006 11:14 AM

Knoxville is cool. Youll be about 4 hours from Barber

boomchic00 September 27, 2006 11:14 AM

Fuckin-a...

I just got back from Target(crying)to buy a farewell card for another friend.

Damn D...This is kind of short notice, any chance of a last night out?

Bexxx September 27, 2006 11:15 AM

Boo on you leaving D...thanks for being an awesome leader to Katie's ride...and :owneddance: :owneddance: :owneddance: :owneddance:

LadyK September 27, 2006 11:17 AM

def need a going away party

Zoot September 27, 2006 11:21 AM

WTF?

Wish you the Best! Ride Safe!:ninja:

ClemsonJeeper September 27, 2006 11:28 AM

Damn D, that sucks! Hate to see you go bro..been fun partyin with you and pimpin at the track with you. I'll pick up some kickball skillz soon!

later brother, if you need anything let me kno!

PimpD September 27, 2006 11:29 AM

I am in for a final night out.....anything and anywhere is good for me