DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 552
4 members and 548 guests
2blueyam, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, Heist, REDSKTL 280ZX
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Fort Meade Religious kooks
Unread
  (#1)
SPANNERWRENCHCLICKCLICK

Fort Meade Religious kooks - August 17, 2011, 01:19 PM

So i decided to be nice and goto Ft.Meade to get the wife a temp pass for her car.Upon walking in they said they only had 2 people working and it was up to us to stay, So i did. As i sat there playing angry birds and listening to the news a guy came in typical douche bag with a high and tight and Brostache he looked like Goose from top gun but about 80lbs heavier with greyish hair, Didn't think much of it kept playing.

Well on the news they started talking about how gay marriage is legal in most states BUT i guess there are going to be Tax and or IRS issues, This is when it started. Brostache i will call him, Started to rant on about gays and rights and how it goes against the bible. He then said how he was appaled by Bisexual and gay kids in school because his son told him there are alot out of the closet.Now im sitting here listening to this and i looked up about 20minutes into the conversation and noticed 1 guy get up and move away from the conversation, a hindu guy next to them made eye contact with me we both shook our heads.

Now i have no issue with what people want to believe in or do with their lives but when you straight up disregard other peoples right to live a free life how they want and MAKE it public to everyone then its open conversation for all. At this time is when i posted on Facebook how i was going to be a bigger person and bite my tongue (totally against me,if you know me) But the guy kept going on how sinners are going to be judged how he never sinned and doesn't lie or do no wrong. BUT last i recall is as a christian your supposed to love all of gods creations no matter what?!?!? but i guess not gays or bisexuals per this guy..This convo was going on between him and an older woman for over an hour and 20minutes when he said something that made me chime in Brostachio said "I love when people try commenting/or going against the bible because i will give them a scripture to sit on and think about" Well at this point im pissed because A.im fucking still waiting for a temp pass to get on base B.I hate religious kooks C.he's putting down other peoples way of life

So me in all my glory (in my naked women nike dunk tshirt that says NICE PAIR) said "So Just because someone doesn't believe what you do, Shouldn't have rights or the option to live the life they choose, And gays shouldn't be able to marry because of the way YOU perceive the bible...but not by what the bible actually says".... He said (like any normal white person challaneged about RACE,Religion,or anything) "Thats not what I said...I said..." i then cut him off and said "No thats exxactly what you said and you even admitted to instilling the same hatred into your kid GOOD JOB"

The place got silent i continued to fuck up some angry birds got a small applause and alot of smiles because this idiot finally SHUT THE FUCK UP!

The reason this bothered me is I feel everyone should be able to do what they want even the religious kooks but when you start putting down other peoples way of life and peddling hatred amongst other people TO include children who DON'T believe what you do ill speak up.../RANT

[SIGPIC]http://www.griseldaonline.it/foto/6galleria/tradimenti/warhol%20last%20supper%201986.jpg[/SIGPIC]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Give me the Ban Button!

August 17, 2011, 01:28 PM

I commend you for your views and the way you handled it.

With that said....IBL :lock:

This thread as already jumped its shark.

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#3)
SPANNERWRENCHCLICKCLICK

August 17, 2011, 01:37 PM

LOL... i tried being a bigger person.... i really did but from the beginning i knew i was doomed to be sucked in to the convo...Maybe he was trolling me....

[SIGPIC]http://www.griseldaonline.it/foto/6galleria/tradimenti/warhol%20last%20supper%201986.jpg[/SIGPIC]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

Unread
  (#4)
SRWJTS SGT-At-Arms

August 17, 2011, 01:39 PM

That man wasn't a christian.

That said, WTF is up with the "white person" bullshit in your post?

Fuck man, in talkin shit on a bigot, you became one yourself.

-Fitz

2016 Harley Softail Slim S
2012 Harley Ultra Limited in Ultra Annoying Orange Sold!
2012 V-Strom 1000 Sold!
2009 Buell 1125R Sold!
2005 Superhawk Sold!
2001 Superhawk Abandoned!
1981 CB650C Destroyed!

Brace Yourselves... the cries of "It's too cold to ride" are coming...
Unread
  (#5)
GP Champ

August 17, 2011, 01:39 PM

meh, gays should be just as unhappy in a marriage as hetros.

Let them be.
Unread
  (#6)
SPANNERWRENCHCLICKCLICK

August 17, 2011, 01:44 PM

BIGOT MAYBE? maybe not i shouldve put RACIST white people... not generalizing all white people because i myself am white... but it does happen when a White person or whomeever Says something ignorant they always want to back peddle and try making it seem like thats not what they were saying...

my fault in not putting racist/sexist/whatever before white people... ill take that one

Unread
  (#7)
SRWJTS SGT-At-Arms

August 17, 2011, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluhokie12 View Post
meh, gays should be just as unhappy in a marriage as hetros.

Let them be.
This. LOL

-Fitz

2012 V-Strom 1000 Sold!
2009 Buell 1125R Sold!
2005 Superhawk Sold!
1981 CB650C Destroyed!

Unread
  (#8)
Knee Draggin!

August 17, 2011, 01:54 PM

So is it wrong if two gay guys adaopt a girl and give her this as a gift?

08 GSXR 600 (track), 07 GSXR 600 (race), 07 DRZ 400SM
02 FZ1, 88 Honda Shadow VLX
99 HD Electra Glide Ultra Classic (Sold Dec 2010)
Trackdays with: http://www.motorcyclexcitement.com/
Racing blog and info: http://www.jtbskitchen.com/racing
WERA #231
Unread
  (#9)
SRWJTS SGT-At-Arms

August 17, 2011, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilTheBiker View Post
So is it wrong if two gay guys adaopt a girl and give her this as a gift?

LOLWUT

-Fitz

2012 V-Strom 1000 Sold!
2009 Buell 1125R Sold!
2005 Superhawk Sold!
1981 CB650C Destroyed!

Unread
  (#10)
SPANNERWRENCHCLICKCLICK

August 17, 2011, 01:59 PM

LOL WHO the hell has crazy Kanklehair like that^?