DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 493
3 members and 490 guests
davidcycle, legendindisguise, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Free shed to store your bike this winter!
Unread
  (#1)
On vacation
 
RileysDad's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,977
Join Date: June 17, 2008
Location: Rockville, MD
Free shed to store your bike this winter! - November 18, 2013, 08:50 PM

I'm not trying to clog this site with CL ads but this might come in handy for someone looking to store their bike(s) this winter. Can't beat the price.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...200239672.html


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
My wife wants to get LASIK or a boob job

She asked my opinion

I told her I have no vested interest in making her eyesight better
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex View Post
Im not really fast enough to notice a difference between tires. I buy the kind thats black and made out of rubber.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#2)
This Ain't My First Time!
 
cf3232's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,150
Join Date: September 15, 2005
Location: Great Falls, VA
November 18, 2013, 09:24 PM

Add was not real.


OVER? did you say "Over"? Nothing is over until we decide its over, was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell No!!!

~Blutarski~

Dodge131:
If your goal is to scrape knee within 1 mile of your house then you sir have a problem.

Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#3)
On vacation
 
RileysDad's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,977
Join Date: June 17, 2008
Location: Rockville, MD
November 18, 2013, 09:38 PM

Really? Seemed legit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
My wife wants to get LASIK or a boob job

She asked my opinion

I told her I have no vested interest in making her eyesight better
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex View Post
Im not really fast enough to notice a difference between tires. I buy the kind thats black and made out of rubber.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#4)
Fiberglass repair & paint
 
4 Podium Glass's Avatar
 
Posts: 157
Join Date: May 3, 2013
Location: Herndon, VA
November 19, 2013, 08:01 AM

free seems legit?



I got a beach house in Idaho for you.


Check out pics at http://www.facebook.com/4podiumglass

Interested in buying damaged or unwanted bodywork.

Repairing fiberglass motorcycle track and race fairings. Painting available. Paypal accepted. Credit Cards accepted *small fee applies* Shipping via UPS Ground.
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#5)
GP Racer
 
9mmkungfu's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,078
Join Date: March 29, 2012
Location: Reston
November 19, 2013, 08:07 AM

It's fairly common for people to give away large items before a move. Is this really not legit? It looks like a decent shed.. nice find Marc!


-Nate
'15 R1200GS
'13 HP4
'08 YZF-R6
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#6)
Track Day addict
 
2blueyam's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,066
Join Date: January 20, 2012
Location: Alexandria
November 19, 2013, 08:22 AM

Unless you have a good sized flatbed trailer (big enough to haul a "larger than 8x11" shed) and know a bunch of big strong guys (like probably 10 of them), it won't really be free. You would have to take it apart, find a way to move the parts, buy new hardware to put it back together and do all of the labor. If you can't move the roof all in one piece, add some new shingles to your total. Oh - and hope you don't break any windows taking it apart or transporting it.


Dale - 2004 SV 650 track, 2003 R1 track, 2007 Tuono
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#7)
On vacation
 
RileysDad's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,977
Join Date: June 17, 2008
Location: Rockville, MD
November 19, 2013, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 Podium Glass View Post
free seems legit?



I got a beach house in Idaho for you.
Does it come with a shed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9mmkungfu View Post
It's fairly common for people to give away large items before a move. Is this really not legit? It looks like a decent shed.. nice find Marc!
Exactly, plus y'all get fined for everything in the Criminalwealth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2blueyam View Post
Unless you have a good sized flatbed trailer (big enough to haul a "larger than 8x11" shed) and know a bunch of big strong guys (like probably 10 of them), it won't really be free. You would have to take it apart, find a way to move the parts, buy new hardware to put it back together and do all of the labor. If you can't move the roof all in one piece, add some new shingles to your total. Oh - and hope you don't break any windows taking it apart or transporting it.
It looks like it could be an RTA shed and if so, shouldn't be too labor intensive to take down and put back up. It would take several trips to move it though.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
My wife wants to get LASIK or a boob job

She asked my opinion

I told her I have no vested interest in making her eyesight better
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex View Post
Im not really fast enough to notice a difference between tires. I buy the kind thats black and made out of rubber.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#8)
Real Men Pedal
 
t84a's Avatar
 
Posts: 609
Join Date: February 14, 2009
Location: Middletown, MD
November 19, 2013, 10:22 AM

Did anyone actually call?
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.