DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 547
5 members and 542 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle, fxc3700, GRN96WS6, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Fuck US AIRWAYS (lost my luggage)
Unread
  (#1)
Site ADMIN

Fuck US AIRWAYS (lost my luggage) - September 1, 2009, 09:11 AM

Just a quck rant to say a big fuck you to US Airways for screwing up my vacation to portland oregon.

Upon arrival, neither my clothing bag, nor my golf clubs made it to portland.

Awsome! 36 hours of no clothes, no bathroom stuff really ROCKED. It was fun playing golf the next morning in the same clothes i wore all day before and RENTAL clubs. Sahweeet!

Clothing bag got delivered to my hotel. however, my golf clubs are NOWHERE to be found now. They tried putting my clubs on a united flight to get them to portland faster. However they were last scanned in CHICAGO! and have not been heard of since last thursday.

I hope the fuck that stole my clubs is having a great time out on the LINKS.

So a huge apology to Chris aka Castle for loaning me his golf travel case, which is now GONE!

Have to submit a claim today to get $$ for my lost clubs. They better pay me all the shit everything is worth.

/Rant

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#2)
What failure looks like

September 1, 2009, 09:14 AM

Electronics and jewelry are the worst since they reimburse almost nothing so you may be in a better situation since you didn't loose any (from what I read). Amex offers travelers protection too but it's not worth much either (and it's contingent upon using the Amex to book and pay for your travel)

Good luck on the reimbursement and I just hope they return your clubs.

'04 600RR - Street
'07 GSX-R 750 - Track only now
TPM #101 - Blue
NESBA #101 - Advanced
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to nrcooled  
Unread
  (#3)
T.R.I.T.D.H

September 1, 2009, 09:16 AM

Damn that blows...makes me even resent you taking a vacation just reading your post....

my supervisor went to Paris for a week....no luggage for a week. Airline lost it and it was never found.

What do you value more? Life or Image?

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Site ADMIN

September 1, 2009, 09:16 AM

They have been missing for almost a week now. I doubt i will see them again.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#5)
TPG og

September 1, 2009, 09:19 AM

Maybe you've already checked this page, they got an option to "track", don't know how well it works. http://www.usairways.com/awa/content...e/default.aspx
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to b00st  
Unread
  (#6)
Traction Control

September 1, 2009, 09:21 AM

tell them it has drugs in it. they'll find that shit quick. or you could try bomb as well

ps - fuck all airlines. carry on ftmfw

KTM RC8R
KTM RC390 race
Yamaha R6 race
Honda CRF50 mini
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Tecknojoe  
Unread
  (#7)
Que se jodan!!

September 1, 2009, 09:24 AM

My only comment: Vacation to Oregon? FAIL.

Whisper
"Speak quietly and carry a big stick."
2014 BMW S1000RR
2006 GSXR 1000 - Street (Sold)
2005 GSXR 1000 - Track (Sold - I hate you, Paul)
2010 YZ250F -Motocross in Mexico (I still hate Yamahas)

Men are qualified for civil liberties in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their appetites: in proportion as their love of justice is above their rapacity...Society cannot exist, unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters. ~Edmund Burke, Political Theorist and Philosopher

Some of us are lions, but even lions can be crushed under the elephant of bad management.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Whisper  
Unread
  (#8)
Licensed Rider

September 1, 2009, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrcooled View Post
Electronics and jewelry are the worst since they reimburse almost nothing so you may be in a better situation since you didn't loose any (from what I read). Amex offers travelers protection too but it's not worth much either (and it's contingent upon using the Amex to book and pay for your travel)

Good luck on the reimbursement and I just hope they return your clubs.
Never EVER check any electronics or jewelry.

And sorry to hear about your luggage, I've been there and it sucks.

Oderint dum metuant
-Caligula
Unread
  (#9)
Super Moderator

September 1, 2009, 09:45 AM

When the airlines lost my luggage a few years ago i had to list everything that was in the bag and then how old it was. When I got my reimbursement check, the fuckers took the value of the item and deducted 10% for every year old it was. So if I had a 6 year old $100 watch, they only gave me $40 for it. Which is annoying as shit especially since it would cost a lot more than $40 to replace my watch.

But i hope you dont have to deal with any of that and they find your suitcase. I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya.

~Kim
CCS# 827
01 GSXR1000
01 SV650S

I'm ADOS: Attention Deficit Oooooohhhhh ... Shiny!!!

Life's a BITCH. 'Cause if it was a slut, it'd be easy.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to kevers  
Unread
  (#10)
Site Owner

September 1, 2009, 09:47 AM

Looks like you just bought your clubs in 2009, right?

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#11)
Nubbs ban yourself!

September 1, 2009, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
Oregon and Washington are probably the most beautiful places in the USA.
Beach, skiing, camping, golf, fishing, lakes, Mt. Hood, rafting, etc.
If you like anything outdoors to me you can't beat the scenery of that part of our great country.
You will have to go overseas to do anything better!

Edit: Colorado is damn close though!

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train
religion is just a misspelling of superstition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Once again I forgive you for your self-righteousness, bigotry and prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOF...embedded#at=36
http://www.bachbio.com/gunsavelives.htm

Last edited by n2sport; September 1, 2009 at 10:09 AM..
Unread
  (#12)
Site ADMIN

September 1, 2009, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post

haha, my buddy got married on sunday. It was boy's week through saturday.

vinyards, golf, gambling, interpretive dance, and other schenanigans.

The portland coast was very cool. You got to hit the coast at least once.

The state does have every type of entertainment.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#13)
Give me the Ban Button!

September 1, 2009, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2sport View Post
Oregon and Washington are probably the most beautiful places in the USA.
Beach, skiing, camping, golf, fishing, lakes, Mt. Hood, rafting, etc.
If you like anything outdoors to me you can't beat the scenery of that part of our great country.
You will have to go overseas to do anything better!
It is awesome out there!!!!

Spud think from now on we get to pay US airways to loose our stuff. How great is that. "here is my $25 for my clothing bag and $50 for my clubs now can you do me a favor and loose those for me so I never see them again"

I already feel sorry for the person that gets to deal with me when that time comes

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs