DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 522
2 members and 520 guests
davidcycle, GRN96WS6
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Full on retard
Unread
  (#1)
Popplers!

Full on retard - January 13, 2010, 04:53 PM

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbukkh_pat-robertson-on-haiti-disaster_news

Summary:

Pat Bumfuckidiotastan claims that the 7.3 quake in Haiti was caused by the pack the Haitians made with the "devil" to free themselves from the French.

Last edited by karrotx; January 13, 2010 at 04:55 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Signed up for Track Days!

January 13, 2010, 05:02 PM

haiti is the shittiest place on the fuckin planet
Unread
  (#3)
Tiny Pimpled Genitalia

January 13, 2010, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlARRRRRR View Post
haiti is the shittiest place in the western hemisphere
fixed that for ya.

i can think of worse places, with more to come in the foreseeable future.

!advance the agenda!
Unread
  (#4)
Your Ad Here

January 13, 2010, 07:09 PM

Yeah, it's time to put that guy along with Rush Limbaugh in a basket and lower them into an active volcano.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
GP Champ

January 13, 2010, 07:48 PM

I hate it when countrys make deals with satin to win wars. jeez when will they learn that his deals are shaddy, lol
Unread
  (#6)
Asstastic

January 13, 2010, 08:14 PM

Ratard or retard?

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...844F779ADF89CA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNDlf6hA6TY

Michael Collins: You are the baddest mo-fo low down around this side of town!!
Whip some ass!!
B.J. Penn: Sho-nuff!
Unread
  (#7)
Meh

January 14, 2010, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karrotx View Post
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbukkh_pat-robertson-on-haiti-disaster_news

Summary:

Pat Bumfuckidiotastan claims that the 7.3 quake in Haiti was caused by the pack the Haitians made with the "devil" to free themselves from the French.
He is referring to the history of Vodou religion in Haiti and the fact that their revolution was led largely by Vodou leadership.

If you are a Christian or not, you can certainly view the Vodou religion as fringe to say the least.

He does not choose his words very carefully and has been guilty of putting his foot in him mouth on more than one occasion and I have found other examples of his carelessness more offensive than this situation.

Calling something a "Blessing in disguise" is an obvious idiom that means perhaps some good will come out of this disaster. It don't think that is far fetched as the natural disaster has already occurred and was completely beyond the control of man that perhaps there will be an influx of capital to rebuild that nation as a result of the out pouring of support.
Unread
  (#8)
Popplers!

January 14, 2010, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHatch View Post
He is referring to the history of Vodou religion in Haiti and the fact that their revolution was led largely by Vodou leadership.

If you are a Christian or not, you can certainly view the Vodou religion as fringe to say the least.

He does not choose his words very carefully and has been guilty of putting his foot in him mouth on more than one occasion and I have found other examples of his carelessness more offensive than this situation.

Calling something a "Blessing in disguise" is an obvious idiom that means perhaps some good will come out of this disaster. It don't think that is far fetched as the natural disaster has already occurred and was completely beyond the control of man that perhaps there will be an influx of capital to rebuild that nation as a result of the out pouring of support.
I'm not disagreeing with you but CBN pulled the original from their show. Obviously something was wrong, they could tell from his intent not his words.
Unread
  (#9)
Full spin ahead.

January 14, 2010, 11:08 AM

An early front-runner for the 2010 IRL Troll Award
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to scarab  
Unread
  (#10)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

January 14, 2010, 11:16 AM

Quote:

I don't know...

I look at Katrina devastated areas....
Katrina caused well over 100 Billion dollars in damage. That region is getting help because of the Oil refineries it is a huge part of our economy.

Haiti offers nothing to the world... On the other side of the Island Dom Rep at least offers vacationing resorts a better place and safety.

It will take a shit load of money to one update the island and bring it into at least 19th century standards vs. its 3rd world standards now.

A huge investment after the clean up and upgrade will be needed to make it a place to make money. As an investor why bother when you can just go to the other side of the island that’s at least in the 20th century , already have a vacationing track record, and have tons of land to develop.

Haitis might get its 15 minutes of fame from everyone who wants to be in the spot light right now, but it will need a lot of money for a long time to get it to a "Blessing" stage where they actually benefit from the mass scale of death.

With this economy, i don’t see it happening.... I think they will receive a decent clean up job a few better suited hospitals and portion of better constructed houses... but for the amount of death it took...i don’t see the potential upgrades being worth it’s cost in life.

Certain things in history might be considered more beneficial. Dropping the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki by many historians was seen as a mathematical good idea.

Looking at the war and death count and how much longer it would have taken for each side to try and win it would have cost double to triple the lives that was lost in the dropping of the bomb. That was just in pacific alone not including if Nazi Germany continued its onslaught. In the end Japan did benefit from the amount of lives saved, and the reconstruction of their country. Its shity…I mean totally shity when you look at the women and children that lost their lives, but it could have been worst.

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#11)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

January 14, 2010, 03:36 PM

This was a good response by kieth...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-PEaWUduCM&feature=player_embedded

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#12)
Meh

January 14, 2010, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post

That guys hates people as much as Rush or Pat Robertson do. He is the last to be throwing stones.
Unread
  (#13)
Inquire photoshoot within

January 14, 2010, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
Yeah, it's time to put that guy along with Rush Limbaugh in a basket and lower them into an active volcano.
Agreed. Fucking scum of the earth.

Quote:

Lol at you breaking that down "intellectually" give me a fucking break.

I <3 my Honda.
Weaksauce.org
WDCR SCCA #45/20
Weapon of choice-Rebel XT

Last edited by MotoBlairF4; January 14, 2010 at 03:55 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to MotoBlairF4  
Unread
  (#14)
Popplers!

January 14, 2010, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post

That was fucking BRILLIANT!
Unread
  (#15)
Inquire photoshoot within