DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 525
1 members and 524 guests
2blueyam
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Gardasil deaths
Unread
  (#1)
Nubbs ban yourself!

Gardasil deaths - September 23, 2009, 07:10 AM

http://media.causes.com/510463?p_id=82142922

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=68454

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train
religion is just a misspelling of superstition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Once again I forgive you for your self-righteousness, bigotry and prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOF...embedded#at=36
http://www.bachbio.com/gunsavelives.htm
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Champ

September 23, 2009, 07:13 AM

Damn thats pretty sad

.................................................. ..................
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonJeeper View Post
Since MJ was 99% plastic, they're going to melt him down to make some lego blocks so kids can play with him for a
change.
.................................................. .......................
Unread
  (#3)
Derpentine Dealer

September 23, 2009, 07:21 AM

The controversy over HPV vaccines is nearly unparalleled in the drug and vaccine industry in part because HPV is a sexually transmitted disease. Hence, regardless of whether anyone wants to face it, there are moral components to the debate. After all, a free and safe way to avoid an STD is to... not have sex with multiple partners. However, there is a segment of the population that finds this particular message unacceptable, and they'll bury inconvenient information about the vaccine so that it stays on the market and keeps its miracle drug status. Profit is not the only motive that corrupts, trust me.

Anytime you can manage your risks on your own without the use of a chemical or physical alteration to your body, you should really choose it. You never get something for nothing in this life, no matter how many researchers and physicians tell you otherwise.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#4)
GP Champ

September 23, 2009, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude View Post
The controversy over HPV vaccines is nearly unparalleled in the drug and vaccine industry in part because HPV is a sexually transmitted disease. Hence, regardless of whether anyone wants to face it, there are moral components to the debate. After all, a free and safe way to avoid an STD is to... not have sex with multiple partners. However, there is a segment of the population that finds this particular message unacceptable, and they'll bury inconvenient information about the vaccine so that it stays on the market and keeps its miracle drug status. Profit is not the only motive that corrupts, trust me.

Anytime you can manage your risks on your own without the use of a chemical or physical alteration to your body, you should really choose it. You never get something for nothing in this life, no matter how many researchers and physicians tell you otherwise.
Huge +1 thats whats wrong with people these days they do everything the wrong way in hopes of some miracle drug coming along to dig them outta the hole they put themselves in.

.................................................. ..................
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonJeeper View Post
Since MJ was 99% plastic, they're going to melt him down to make some lego blocks so kids can play with him for a
change.
.................................................. .......................
Unread
  (#5)
Traction Control

September 23, 2009, 08:15 AM

the date on the 2nd link is more than a year old. there's been more...
http://www.naturalnews.com/026722_Ga...al_cancer.html

KTM RC8R
KTM RC390 race
Yamaha R6 race
Honda CRF50 mini
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Tecknojoe  
Unread
  (#6)
Nubbs ban yourself!

September 23, 2009, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecknojoe View Post
the date on the 2nd link is more than a year old. there's been more...
http://www.naturalnews.com/026722_Ga...al_cancer.html
Thanks for the link, mine was a quick search to give something to support the video.

I think OSD said it best, if we can get our children to really understand the dangers of sex, unprotected sex and how it can actually endanger their lives vaccines like this might not be necessary.
As a kid I know the only talk my parents had with me was about getting someone pregnant as a teenager, not anything about STD's.

There has to be a middle ground between not having sex at all until married and teaching kids to be responsible and to protect themselves.

I have used the word sex with my daughter since she could talk. It is something I didn't want her to feel weird about or something we couldn't talk about. Everytime I see her I ask about her boyfriend, sex and if she is using condoms. I have offered her beer since she was a little kid just to see if she would take it. I used it as a way to break the ice and let her know that when she became a teenager if she ever needed me to come get her because she was to drunk or her friends were too drunk she could call me with no repercussions.
My parents method was don't have sex and don't drink or your either out of the house or gonna be in big trouble! Yea, that worked well!

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train

Quote:
Quote:
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
Unread
  (#7)
Traction Control

September 23, 2009, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2sport View Post
Thanks for the link, mine was a quick search to give something to support the video.

I think OSD said it best, if we can get our children to really understand the dangers of sex, unprotected sex and how it can actually endanger their lives vaccines like this might not be necessary.
As a kid I know the only talk my parents had with me was about getting someone pregnant as a teenager, not anything about STD's.

There has to be a middle ground between not having sex at all until married and teaching kids to be responsible and to protect themselves.

I have used the word sex with my daughter since she could talk. It is something I didn't want her to feel weird about or something we couldn't talk about. Everytime I see her I ask about her boyfriend, sex and if she is using condoms. I have offered her beer since she was a little kid just to see if she would take it. I used it as a way to break the ice and let her know that when she became a teenager if she ever needed me to come get her because she was to drunk or her friends were too drunk she could call me with no repercussions.
My parents method was don't have sex and don't drink or your either out of the house or gonna be in big trouble! Yea, that worked well!
wow dude, that's actually really smart. my parents never even had a talk with me, they just assumed I knew. introducing those words / discussions at an early age would make it so much easier to talk about without feeling awkward, and it would definitely mean they'd be willing to listen. +1 on the parenting skills

KTM RC8R
KTM RC390 race
Yamaha R6 race
Honda CRF50 mini
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Tecknojoe  
Unread
  (#8)
Railing!

September 23, 2009, 08:47 AM

Thanks for the links. I hope there is a better vaccine for Cervical Cancer by the time my daughter turns 11 (the age they start giving it). That's what this vaccine is for. It just so happened that it protected against HPV. That's why parents are so reluctent to give it to their daughters, they felt it was an "ok to have sex".
Unread
  (#9)
Nubbs ban yourself!

September 23, 2009, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mybroomsa6R View Post
Thanks for the links. I hope there is a better vaccine for Cervical Cancer by the time my daughter turns 11 (the age they start giving it). That's what this vaccine is for. It just so happened that it protected against HPV. That's why parents are so reluctent to give it to their daughters, they felt it was an "ok to have sex".
In the link technojoe listed they do mention other vaccines have had less side effects than Gardasil.
Cervarix is one they mention in that article.

Edited Put the wrong alternative vaccination name.

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train

Quote:
Quote:
-Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by n2sport; September 23, 2009 at 11:46 AM..
Unread
  (#10)
What failure looks like

September 23, 2009, 10:09 AM

Protected sex won't prevent HPV. You can get it simply from skin to skin contact. So teaching "safe sex" doesn't fix it. Abstinence doesn't fix it either since the person practicing could easily marry someone that has HPV and get it passed to them.

It's just smart to vaccinate the population and prevent HPV all together.

Let's not forget that people die every year from Flu vaccinations and get polio from vaccinations. How about we ban those too based upon "inconvenient truths"?

'04 600RR - Street
'07 GSX-R 750 - Track only now
TPM #101 - Blue
NESBA #101 - Advanced
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to nrcooled  
Unread
  (#11)
Give me the Ban Button!

September 23, 2009, 10:16 AM

n2sport that is a great way in my opinion to handle it. I was offered beer from a very early age and buy the time I got to high school it really wasn't a big deal to me at as much as it was to others. I knew growing up is I got drunk all I had to do was call my Ps and they would pick me up no questions asked. As for sex Its going to happen and you just have to make sure it not uncomfortable to talk about.

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#12)
TPG

September 23, 2009, 10:22 AM

when they started pushing this vaccine so hard it immeadiately raised alarm with me, they don't know the long term or apparently even the short term effects of this vaccine, I can't believe they would try and make it mandatory and even worse continue to try even after knowing the horrible possible side effects
Unread
  (#13)
What failure looks like

September 23, 2009, 10:27 AM

When I had my wisdom teeth removed I signed a waiver for, amongst other things, paralysis, death, and loss of speech. Did I know the risks? Yes Did I accept the risk? Yes. The parents of that poor girl read a disclaimer that told her of the risks and they accepted it.

Sucks, but that is the way it works. Life is full of risks and the prevention of thousands of deaths a year from cervical cancer aren't trumped by one sad slideshow.

'04 600RR - Street
'07 GSX-R 750 - Track only now
TPM #101 - Blue
NESBA #101 - Advanced
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to nrcooled  
Unread
  (#14)
Nubbs ban yourself!

September 23, 2009, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrcooled View Post
Protected sex won't prevent HPV. You can get it simply from skin to skin contact. So teaching "safe sex" doesn't fix it. Abstinence doesn't fix it either since the person practicing could easily marry someone that has HPV and get it passed to them.

It's just smart to vaccinate the population and prevent HPV all together.

Let's not forget that people die every year from Flu vaccinations and get polio from vaccinations. How about we ban those too based upon "inconvenient truths"?
The problem is this drug and how little it was actually tested before being put out. Other drugs have a better record yet this one is what is being used becuase it is marketed so heavily.
True that HPV can not be "totally" prevented by condom use.
Even with a drug people still get the flu and you could still get HPV.
I personally have never had a flu shot and I have met many who have and still have gotten the flu!

To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train

Quote:
Quote:
-Benjamin Franklin
Unread
  (#15)
Give me the Ban Button!

September 23, 2009, 10:47 AM

I think this falls under the new trend of blame other for your decisions. That girls family made the decision to get the shot and now since it went wrong they want to blame somebody. If it went right they would passably be praising themselves for making a good choice. People die every day from falling in the shower does that mean we should stop showering? Drug companies work like any other company the more money you can spend on marketing the more you will sell. sometime the most marketed isnt the best because if it was the best word of mouth would be enough to sell it.

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs