DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 531
4 members and 527 guests
GRN96WS6, nootherids, shiphteey, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Gears of War v. xBox360
Unread
  (#1)
DCSB.net NC division

Gears of War v. xBox360 - November 9, 2006, 07:37 AM

Anyone else pick that up yesterday? I played for a few hours last night... impressive stuff!

'04 CBR1000RR and lots of Volvos (and now a new Tundra for hauling them around when they all break)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to boostdemon Send a message via Yahoo to boostdemon Send a message via AIM to boostdemon Send a message via MSN to boostdemon  
Unread
  (#2)
Still here

November 9, 2006, 07:58 AM

LOL, how is it there in the basement of the science building?

02 1100 VStar

I've got a bike and I ride it year round. Nuff said

.Net - Those that care, post.
Those that don't care, seem to post too.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to vstargidget Send a message via AIM to vstargidget  
Unread
  (#3)
DCSB.net NC division

November 9, 2006, 08:19 AM

the duck and cover stuff is a total pain in the butt... its got a cool factor when its you versus one or two, but annoying when you're moving quickly. chainsaw rifle is wicked though lol

'04 CBR1000RR and lots of Volvos (and now a new Tundra for hauling them around when they all break)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to boostdemon Send a message via Yahoo to boostdemon Send a message via AIM to boostdemon Send a message via MSN to boostdemon  
Unread
  (#4)
Que se jodan!!

November 9, 2006, 09:08 AM

bought it, haven't played it....trying to get Xechs to buy it so we can do the online thing....

Whisper
"Speak quietly and carry a big stick."
2014 BMW S1000RR
2006 GSXR 1000 - Street (Sold)
2005 GSXR 1000 - Track (Sold - I hate you, Paul)
2010 YZ250F -Motocross in Mexico (I still hate Yamahas)

Men are qualified for civil liberties in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their appetites: in proportion as their love of justice is above their rapacity...Society cannot exist, unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters. ~Edmund Burke, Political Theorist and Philosopher

Some of us are lions, but even lions can be crushed under the elephant of bad management.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Whisper  
Unread
  (#5)
DCSB.net NC division

November 9, 2006, 09:15 AM

<- "turbobricks" on Live!

I've been reading up on tips and reviews of what other people think, a LOT of people are pissed its such a short game - theres a bunch of people that picked it up yesterday and beat it already... makes me think they are hoping it blows up as a multiplayer online game like they did with halo 2 or perfect dark.

Unread
  (#6)
Que se jodan!!

November 9, 2006, 09:37 AM

haven't gotten online with this yet, but pm me your email addy or phone # and I'll try to get on when you're on...

Whisper
"Speak quietly and carry a big stick."
2014 BMW S1000RR
2006 GSXR 1000 - Street (Sold)
2005 GSXR 1000 - Track (Sold - I hate you, Paul)
2010 YZ250F -Motocross in Mexico (I still hate Yamahas)

Men are qualified for civil liberties in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their appetites: in proportion as their love of justice is above their rapacity...Society cannot exist, unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters. ~Edmund Burke, Political Theorist and Philosopher

Some of us are lions, but even lions can be crushed under the elephant of bad management.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Whisper  
Unread
  (#7)
GP Champ

November 9, 2006, 10:13 AM

I'm getting the Collector's Edition today.

Now I just have to wait for my console to get back from MS from getting fixed.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ThrustinJZX6  
Unread
  (#8)
DCSB.net NC division

November 9, 2006, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper
haven't gotten online with this yet, but pm me your email addy or phone # and I'll try to get on when you're on...
havent gotten online with the xbox yet? otherwise just add me as a friend and you'll see when im online

PM'ed info anyways