DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 500
2 members and 498 guests
GRN96WS6, shiphteey
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Railing!

August 2, 2005, 08:24 PM

AVATAR!!!!!! listen all of you who are biting my avatar, i know i don't post on the site that often, but there will only be one sonik rider out there, and only one. so take the hand on the avatar and use it in your direction. flash mx your own. zaaamn the nerve of some people.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to sonikr64ever Send a message via AIM to sonikr64ever  
Unread
  (#2)
old fat and slow

August 2, 2005, 08:55 PM

but .. they say imatation is the most sincere form of flattery.... or is it flatulance? aww hell i dunno. it does look pretty cool though.

MissS:no now!!!

bambam nope you said i have a few hours

MissS: I changed my mind

bambam: see MissS: well, you have a few hours

MissS: I'm a female, allowed to do it
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to bambam  
Unread
  (#3)
whats in your drink?

Location: Mineral VA. If you know where it is you can pass go
August 2, 2005, 09:03 PM

Hell I like it

Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya!
X
Take care of new riders, we were them, and they will be us.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Retired to most ...

August 3, 2005, 01:17 AM

By the way it's spelled S-O-N-I-C ...... carry on, as you were.

God Speed Jeff! You'll never be forgotten.

BOOSTZX3 : in all seriousness head injuries ain't no joke. I've had around 10 concussions and now I ride a Buell Don't let it happen to you!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JohnnySpeed1KRR  
Unread
  (#5)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

August 3, 2005, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySpeed954
Johnny just post whoring

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#6)
I am a bitch, so what?

August 3, 2005, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico0920
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySpeed954
Johnny just post whoring

the pot calling the kettle black"
You are the pot calling the kettle black when you point to another person and accuse that person of doing something that you are guilty of doing yourself. Example: "You are accusing me of being lazy? Ha! That's the pot calling the kettle black!"

"The pot" (for cooking) and "the kettle" (for boiling water) sit on the stove over the fire and become black from the flames. Example: "I'm tired of you always wearing my clothing!" Answer: "Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black? You're wearing my pants right now!"

The pot and the kettle are like old friends who have turned black with time; the pot only sees the blackness which is on the kettle; he doesn't see the black on himself. Example: "Here comes the guy who is always late for work." Answer: "Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black? You are usually the last person to show up!"

Every time we hold our tongues instead of returning the sharp retort, show patience with another's faults, show a little more love and kindness, we are helping to stock-pile more of these peace-bringing qualities in the world instead of armaments for war. -- Constance Foster
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to RRSheDevil Send a message via AIM to RRSheDevil  
Unread
  (#7)
BE ENCOURAGED!

August 3, 2005, 07:40 AM

Viki is So wise!

Now do "Sour Grapes"

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#8)
I am a bitch, so what?

August 3, 2005, 08:21 AM

This Sour Grapes?

Every time we hold our tongues instead of returning the sharp retort, show patience with another's faults, show a little more love and kindness, we are helping to stock-pile more of these peace-bringing qualities in the world instead of armaments for war. -- Constance Foster
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to RRSheDevil Send a message via AIM to RRSheDevil  
Unread
  (#9)
BE ENCOURAGED!

August 3, 2005, 08:24 AM

No No No, Mabel the fabel teller .........this one:

There's an old fable about a fox who saw a nice bunch of tasty grapes hanging from a vine on a tree. He tried several times to leap up and snatch them for his snack, but he was unable to. Finally resigning himself to defeat, he wandered off to greener pastures, saying to himself, "Oh well, those grapes were probably sour anyway!" Since that time, the term *sour grapes* has been used to describe an attitude of complaint and denial about something that doesn't turn out to have the expected happy ending.

Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#10)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!

August 3, 2005, 08:25 AM

Holy Shit!!!!

Are you back?

It has been 3 years. I don't even think I remember what you look like

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#11)
I am a bitch, so what?

August 3, 2005, 08:41 AM

I'm not Mabel the fabel teller......

Bust your balls

Meaning: To harass with the intent to break one's spirit.

Example: When I ask you if you settled that dispute with the IRS, I am not just trying to bust your balls. I am trying to help.

Origin: There is a way to castrate a calf, instead of cutting off the Testicles you break them. To "bust your balls" is to turn them from a bull into a steer. Properly directed harassment can have a similar effect on humans.

Unread
  (#12)
BE ENCOURAGED!

August 3, 2005, 08:47 AM