DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 202
1 members and 201 guests
tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Girl gets 56 Stars Tattoed on her face then sues
Unread
  (#1)
Nubbs ban yourself!
 
n2sport's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,000
Join Date: June 27, 2006
Location: Fredneck MD
Girl gets 56 Stars Tattoed on her face then sues - June 24, 2009, 03:52 PM

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/offb...061709_2582852

In typical fox news fashion they only report half the story.
Turns out the girl asked for all 56 and only started claiming she didn't when her father got upset.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...mes-clean.html


To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train
religion is just a misspelling of superstition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Once again I forgive you for your self-righteousness, bigotry and prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOF...embedded#at=36
http://www.bachbio.com/gunsavelives.htm
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#2)
SIN MC President
 
KANEDA's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,686
Join Date: July 2, 2004
Location: http://sinmc.net
June 24, 2009, 03:54 PM

damn Kat Von D wannabe....



#22 TOTNAC
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS MC

  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#3)
GP Racer
 
islandboy's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,029
Join Date: April 26, 2006
Location: Alexandria
June 24, 2009, 03:55 PM

she got her 15mins of internet shine!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to islandboy  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#4)
Say Jur Oh
 
Seijirou's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,809
Join Date: April 27, 2003
Location: Herndon, VA
June 24, 2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2sport View Post
http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/offb...061709_2582852

In typical fox news fashion they only report half the story.
Turns out the girl asked for all 56 and only started claiming she didn't when her father got upset.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...mes-clean.html
Careful, Negative Bias really blinds people.

That Fox article was published on June 17th.

Here is the Dailymail.co.uk article published on June 16th.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ked-three.html

The girl did not come clean until after that Fox article was published.

Fox, just like Daily Mail, reported the FULL story that they had at the time.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'm not saying this site has a bunch of gay dudes on it but a few of you definitely lack a bumpstop on the sexuality gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
Here is my anus! Deliver thy penis unto it!


Greg "BamBam" Walker
September 11th 2009
You are missed
Godspeed
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Seijirou  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#5)
facebook what is that?
 
gixxernoob's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,203
Join Date: March 19, 2004
Location: Fairfax, VA
June 24, 2009, 04:06 PM

Saw the vid clip on cnn... what a donkey!


\O/
/ /
|\ Seattle Mariners
/ |
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to gixxernoob  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#6)
Site Owner
 
ClemsonJeeper's Avatar
 
Posts: 12,971
Join Date: March 9, 2004
Location: CashBurn, VA
June 24, 2009, 04:20 PM

:shrug: I think it looks good.


(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.



Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#7)
GP Champ
 
R6speed's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,469
Join Date: February 10, 2007
Location: Virginia Beach VA
June 24, 2009, 04:34 PM

I saw this last night, they did report the whole story and said that she asked for all 56 stars.


http://www.dcsportbikes.net/photoplo...ull_finger.gif
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in HELL"

  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to R6speed Send a message via AIM to R6speed  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#8)
Nubbs ban yourself!
 
n2sport's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,000
Join Date: June 27, 2006
Location: Fredneck MD
June 24, 2009, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seijirou View Post
Careful, Negative Bias really blinds people.

That Fox article was published on June 17th.

Here is the Dailymail.co.uk article published on June 16th.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...ked-three.html

The girl did not come clean until after that Fox article was published.

Fox, just like Daily Mail, reported the FULL story that they had at the time.
Now what kind of thread would this be if all the facts were known from the start?


To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train
religion is just a misspelling of superstition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Once again I forgive you for your self-righteousness, bigotry and prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOF...embedded#at=36
http://www.bachbio.com/gunsavelives.htm
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#9)
Say Jur Oh
 
Seijirou's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,809
Join Date: April 27, 2003
Location: Herndon, VA
June 24, 2009, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2sport View Post
Now what kind of thread would this be if all the facts were known from the start?
A pretty fucking boring thread!


Sorry


Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'm not saying this site has a bunch of gay dudes on it but a few of you definitely lack a bumpstop on the sexuality gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
Here is my anus! Deliver thy penis unto it!


Greg "BamBam" Walker
September 11th 2009
You are missed
Godspeed
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Seijirou  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#10)
Nubbs ban yourself!
 
n2sport's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,000
Join Date: June 27, 2006
Location: Fredneck MD
June 25, 2009, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seijirou View Post
A pretty fucking boring thread!


Sorry
LMAO


To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train
religion is just a misspelling of superstition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Once again I forgive you for your self-righteousness, bigotry and prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOF...embedded#at=36
http://www.bachbio.com/gunsavelives.htm
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#11)
The last urrbendah
 
Stillie's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,909
Join Date: February 5, 2003
Location: Kickin' it with Stevie Janowski
June 25, 2009, 06:58 AM

Her future in porn is now secure.


13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#12)
I came I saw I shat mysef
 
jron's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,068
Join Date: July 21, 2003
Location: Fairfax, VA
June 25, 2009, 07:59 AM

I hope that 4y/o looking kid she was with is her SISTER !!
18, 4y/o kid, smokes..
Is this definition of "euro-trash" ?
She'll be on Jerry Springer next week I'm sure...

I LOVE the tattoo artist..


wow..


-john
wera, ccs - novice # 979 - sv650
Aprilia Falco (sold), Gs500 (sold), KTM300 (sold)

"I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one of them."

Separation of Corp. And State!

R.I.P Alex Lyskawa - My heart will never heal from your passing.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to jron  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#13)
T.R.I.T.D.H
 
TalkofDC's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,151
Join Date: June 9, 2008
Location: Whoodbridge?
June 25, 2009, 09:07 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-marriage.html

This article might spice up the thread....

Be careful out there. What are you thoughts?


What do you value more? Life or Image?

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.