DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 551
4 members and 547 guests
2blueyam, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, Heist, REDSKTL 280ZX
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
good 18+ club in DC?
Unread
  (#1)
Site ADMIN

good 18+ club in DC? - August 27, 2008, 12:10 PM

brother turns 18 on thurs. He want me to take him to his first club on Friday. He likes mostly hip hop but likes techno also.

I am out of the loop, so suggestions appreciated.

Oh and the parents already nixed the booby club idea.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#2)
Site Owner

August 27, 2008, 12:11 PM

who's going to tell?

those are 21+ usually anyway.

check out buzz on fridays.. they often have 18+ shows. but being a LEO your head might explode from the things you will see there.

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#3)
Site ADMIN

August 27, 2008, 12:13 PM

LOL

He still wants to hit up a dance club.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#4)
and go

August 27, 2008, 12:20 PM

Platinum in DC has 18 and up nights. Haven't been there since college but it's huge. http://www.platinumclubdc.com/
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
SIN MC President

August 27, 2008, 12:35 PM

Check club Love, Ibiza, 1223 (MCCXXIII) and Fur. All are great clubs with College nights 18+. Get on their websites and you can email your names on the guestlist ahead of time (the earlier the better). Watch dress codes. Good rule of thumb for guys: collard shirt, no sneakers or timberland boots, no hats or athletic gear, NO JEANS!

#22 TOTNAC
STRENGTH IN NUMBERS MC

Unread
  (#6)
idiot

August 27, 2008, 12:41 PM

I'd avoid fur. The bouncers there are pretentious dickwads.

Greg
09 Honda CBR1000RR
02 Honda VFR800
(sold)
07 Kawi ZX-6R (sold)
08 Honda CBR600RR (wrecked)
05 Kawi 636 (sold)
Unread
  (#7)
See the mouth and the eye

August 27, 2008, 12:45 PM

Ibiza usually has a hip hop room and then techno on their dance floor and I'm sure they have 18+ nights just check before you go. I've also seen alot of people wear jeans there...including me

-Mark

2007 Yamaha RVI (sold, treat her nice Chris)

MARRC Cornerworker

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to dv/dt  
Unread
  (#8)
and go

August 27, 2008, 12:55 PM

My two cents: Love can be hood depending on when you go and you pretty much have to cab it there. Good luck finding english speaking people at Ibiza and unless drop some mad cash or know the bouncer, you'll be waiting in line forever. 1223 might be a go- Jake is usually at the front door. It can be sketch though, had my camera stolen there once on the first floor (we used to go to spank all the time).
Unread
  (#9)
whoa preppy......

August 27, 2008, 12:56 PM

Tracks! Any might but Thursday. Just you two should go. Wear matching outfits and hug him a lot.

(I know it's closed) I didn't want to pass up the opportunity.

2018 XSR700
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2019 Honda Monkey
2019 Z900 ABS
2019 Janus Halcyon
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#10)
TPG - screw face

August 27, 2008, 01:21 PM

Bridges in Fairfax

anywhere in Adams Morgan...preferrably Tom Tom or Heaven and Hell
Unread
  (#11)
Now with a TBSP of love

August 27, 2008, 01:26 PM

The Crucible
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Spiritnblk  
Unread
  (#12)
Site Owner

August 27, 2008, 01:28 PM

bridges isnt 21+? thought it was.

afaik, all bars in adams morgan are 21+...

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#13)
Site ADMIN

August 27, 2008, 02:32 PM

yeah i need 18+ clubs.

Platinum and FUR are 18+ on friday's..

I will let him decide.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#14)
Officially Addicted to Posting

August 27, 2008, 02:34 PM

Don't forget your ID Alex.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rddy  
Unread
  (#15)
Site ADMIN

August 27, 2008, 03:31 PM

pfft, yeah i dont get carded anymore.

Alex
13 Honda Fury