DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 598
3 members and 595 guests
2blueyam, boomboom929, Diggy
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
The green plant "pot" and driving....something to think about.
Unread
  (#1)
Inquire photoshoot within

The green plant "pot" and driving....something to think about. - January 25, 2007, 09:24 PM

Found this quiet interesting, was wondering what you all think? Try and not be to closed minded some of you. Debate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfcRyruo91Y

I <3 my Honda.
Weaksauce.org
WDCR SCCA #45/20
Weapon of choice-Rebel XT

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to MotoBlairF4  
Unread
  (#2)
Got my Permit

January 26, 2007, 12:14 AM

Well, consider that thc metabolites are fat soluble and can remain in user's bodies in detectable amounts for periods of days, even weeks after cessation of use in the case of a daily user. I don't know what kind of test it is that they use on drivers or in postmortems, but i would imagine it's of the standard type that reflects the presence of these metabolites. If that's the case, then saying that x percentage of drivers involved or killed or whatever in accidents had thc in their bodies is somewhat of a misleading statistic. A positive result does not indicate impairment or "intoxication."

Whatever the experiment may seem to illustrate, there's no argument that could be made to condone driving under the influence of marijuana, or any other substance for that matter. I'm not saying drivers need to put on their best mormon outfit and shun caffeine or cigs every time they get behind the wheel. Bus as an example, tell someone who's not used to the effects of nicotine to pack a nice fat lip and hit the road, they'll be all over the damn place.
  Send a message via AIM to