DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 508
2 members and 506 guests
2blueyam, boomboom929
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Group buy - you in Rossi?
Unread
  (#1)
Eddie would go ...

Group buy - you in Rossi? - August 24, 2009, 03:43 AM

it's about forgiveness people

Shutdown Corner:

The Michael Vick dog jersey makes your dog a very forgiving dog
By MJD

The NFL proudly presents to you a very unique opportunity to dress your dog in a shirt that says,
"I am the most kindhearted and forgiving dog in the entire history of dogs."

Make that statement and more with this handsome new Philadelphia Eagles dog jersey.

Every team has pet jerseys for sale at NFLShop.com, each customizable with any name and number you'd like.
From the New York Daily News, the NFL addressed the possibility of someone ordering a customized Michael Vick jersey for their dog.
"Like any other player, (customers) can obtain that name and that jersey if they wish," league spokesman Greg Aiello said.
"As far as putting it on the dog product, he's working with humane societies, working to educate others on this issue, so we don't see a problem."
The Daily News says "a twisted sense of humor" is required to buy the jersey, and WEEI calls it "the height of sickening gestures."

I don't see it that way. I say if Vick is back in the league, then he's back all the way.
He's just like any other player, and that, oddly enough, includes the customer's ability to get his name of the back of a dog jersey.

And besides that, I refuse to get worked up about dog clothing.
The very act of putting clothing on a dog may be more offensive than anything that might be printed on that clothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!

August 24, 2009, 08:50 AM

I drafted Michael Vick in the Wulf Pak Fantasy Football league. Can you say Championship?

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#3)
Que se jodan!!

August 24, 2009, 10:10 AM

Vick is still an ignorant POS that, instead of getting back into million dollar contracts, should be forced to fight in the UFC where he'll get his ass beat to shit, much like the dogs he forced to fight.

Whisper
"Speak quietly and carry a big stick."
2014 BMW S1000RR
2006 GSXR 1000 - Street (Sold)
2005 GSXR 1000 - Track (Sold - I hate you, Paul)
2010 YZ250F -Motocross in Mexico (I still hate Yamahas)

Men are qualified for civil liberties in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their appetites: in proportion as their love of justice is above their rapacity...Society cannot exist, unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters. ~Edmund Burke, Political Theorist and Philosopher

Some of us are lions, but even lions can be crushed under the elephant of bad management.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Whisper  
Unread
  (#4)
Site Owner

August 24, 2009, 10:14 AM

Oh good, yet another one of these threads.

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#5)
Say Jur Oh

August 24, 2009, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonJeeper View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'm not saying this site has a bunch of gay dudes on it but a few of you definitely lack a bumpstop on the sexuality gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
Here is my anus! Deliver thy penis unto it!

Greg "BamBam" Walker
September 11th 2009
You are missed
Godspeed
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Seijirou  
Unread
  (#6)
Happiness Consultant

August 24, 2009, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonJeeper View Post

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--
"Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself." - Confucius

Will pay to see this
whatever henry's name is these days: jason, seriously, im going to kick your face in when I get back
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EduardoSuave  
Unread
  (#7)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

August 24, 2009, 10:25 AM

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
Unread
  (#8)
What's today? aah fuck it

August 24, 2009, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
Vick is still an ignorant POS that, instead of getting back into million dollar contracts, should be forced to fight in the UFC where he'll get his ass beat to shit, much like the dogs he forced to fight.

oh grow up! There are people doing much worse things in this world than dog fighting. If you showed this much resentment and effort of showing ur hatred to ...hmm let's say the 15 convicted child molesters that undoubtedly live within a 5mile radius of you...then maybe i wouldn't get on ur case about this.

let it go! worry about bigger problems in society...
Unread
  (#9)
Groping is a skill...

August 24, 2009, 11:58 AM

The original picture is funny as shit Come on people you gotta see the humor on this shit.

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#10)

August 24, 2009, 12:26 PM

People that judge other people an won't let them get a second chance on society after paying their debt according to the law are ignorant POS that, instead of judging people and condemning them, should be forced to fight in the UFC where they'll get their ass beat to shit, much like the unjust oppression they impose.

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#11)

August 24, 2009, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---> Venom <--- View Post
oh grow up! There are people doing much worse things in this world than dog fighting. If you showed this much resentment and effort of showing ur hatred to ...hmm let's say the 15 convicted child molesters that undoubtedly live within a 5mile radius of you...then maybe i wouldn't get on ur case about this.

I worry about vampires.

Unread
  (#12)
Que se jodan!!

August 24, 2009, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ---> Venom <--- View Post

just as an fyi, I do worry about the bigger problems in society, THUS MY JOB, or have you forgotten? So, I, of all people, get to bitch about this turd, because I do more than talk about the "much worse things."

Whisper
2014 BMW S1000RR

Men are qualified for civil liberties in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their appetites: in proportion as their love of justice is above their rapacity...Society cannot exist, unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters. ~Edmund Burke, Political Theorist and Philosopher

Some of us are lions, but even lions can be crushed under the elephant of bad management.
Unread
  (#13)

August 24, 2009, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
just as an fyi, I do worry about the bigger problems in society, THUS MY JOB, or have you forgotten? So, I, of all people, get to judge people that paid their debts to society, because I do "much worse things."
FIXED

Unread
  (#14)

August 24, 2009, 12:32 PM

Unread
  (#15)
Que se jodan!!

August 24, 2009, 12:33 PM

ah, yes, the old "I paid my debt to society" claim. We'll see. If he keeps his nose clean, I'll eat my words. But experience suggests that sort of mentality doesn't just go away.

Whisper
2014 BMW S1000RR