DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 576
4 members and 572 guests
2blueyam, nootherids, Sal_the_man, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Brainwash Your Face!

June 8, 2005, 01:49 PM

With all the Michael Jackson stuff.....who thinks he is guilty and who thinks he is innocent?

I think he is guilty...guilty...guilty.

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Racer

June 8, 2005, 01:50 PM

I voted that I think he is guilty, however, I think the verdict will be not guilty.

and he is definetly a
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to Busamac70  
Unread
  (#3)
Ex-racer TURNED Post Whore

June 8, 2005, 01:50 PM

I think he's guilty, however not sure the jury will find him guilty.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Christa525 Send a message via AIM to Christa525  
Unread
  (#4)
Asleep at the wheel!

June 8, 2005, 01:51 PM

He should have learned when he bought that last kid off. Maybe he can take his monkey to jail with him.

'82 Honda CB750 f Supersport
'03 Suzuki SV650s
'05 Yamaha TTR 125 LE
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to SquirrelHead Send a message via AIM to SquirrelHead Send a message via MSN to SquirrelHead Send a message via Skype™ to SquirrelHead 
Unread
  (#5)
DAS BOOT

June 8, 2005, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa525
+1 Christa

Wow. Just..................wow.
Unread
  (#6)
Super Moderator

June 8, 2005, 01:54 PM

Guilty! Off with his head!!!!!!!!!

~Kim
CCS# 827
01 GSXR1000
01 SV650S

I'm ADOS: Attention Deficit Oooooohhhhh ... Shiny!!!

Life's a BITCH. 'Cause if it was a slut, it'd be easy.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to kevers  
Unread
  (#7)
Knee Draggin!

June 8, 2005, 02:08 PM

i think most people don't understand that Michael Jackson has not been able to live a normal life as we all have somewhat had. He has been a super star since the age of 5. He had not childhood, he did not go to school outside of the house, he cannot go on vacation things we normally do. That is why he has an amusement park in his house, a movie theatre. etc. I think the guy even though middle aged has never grown up and is attempting to live a childhood he never had. I don't think he molested anyone, I do think it was inappropriate to have sleep-overs in the same room where you can leave that kind of doubt. He also should have learned the first time. I just think people should view both sides. It's attractive to have all that money but realistically, I would not want his life!

To be truley successful in life is to be loved, honored and respected for who you are and the principles you represent in life.

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/coppermine/albums/userpics/11576/humorsign.gif[/img]
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to solo  
Unread
  (#8)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

June 8, 2005, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christa525
+1 Christa
+2

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#9)
True Riyduh

June 8, 2005, 02:14 PM

Solo, folk understand that... That don't mean he ain't guilty! (I sound so ethnic there...). He was most likely sexually abused himself as a child.... I believe that there's some scammin' goin' on on the accuser's part, but I'm convinced the dude has done some "naughty" ish...
My $.02

I have........ no bike.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to P-Luva Send a message via AIM to P-Luva Send a message via MSN to P-Luva  
Unread
  (#10)
DAS BOOT

June 8, 2005, 02:15 PM

You dont think it was inappropriate for him to feed wine to underage children??
I think it is inappropriate and TOTALLY unacceptable for a strange man to have my son sleep in his bed. F that....regardless if he is well known or not. IT IS NOT PROPER for children to be exposed to that.
AND if the case is true that it really did happen (because we were not there, we dont officially know)...these children might grow up to be JUST LIKE THAT and do it to others.
I don't want his life either, but it is OK for him to do as he wishes because he had a f'ed up childhood?

F THAT and F him. Good for him that he made all the money he did. Instead of having them SLEEP OVER give some money to charity.

No flame intended, I just picture someone doing that to my kid, it makes me sick to my stomache, because heaven forbid if anyone were to ever do anything wrong at all.... they would live to regret it.

Wow. Just..................wow.
Unread
  (#11)
Knee Draggin!

June 8, 2005, 02:19 PM

of course you do, i do too, but we know this difference because we were raised "normal". Think about his situation. As I said he has been pretty much couped up in his mansion since he was 5 years old. I'm not saying it's right because it isn't. What I'm saying is why do we damn ignorance? what good is going to come out of anything for locking up someone who doesn't know better? Is the kid or his parents any less guilty. Shit, I wouldn't let my child sleep over any grown mans house and I certainly teach my child not to beg someone for money and gifts no matter who you are! All I'm sayin is to put yourself in the position of a super famous person that cannot walk the street as we do or do normal things as we do. Will they know the same rights & wrongs that we do?

To be truley successful in life is to be loved, honored and respected for who you are and the principles you represent in life.

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/coppermine/albums/userpics/11576/humorsign.gif[/img]
Unread
  (#12)
Typical Stripper

June 8, 2005, 02:22 PM

I hope his nose falls off..... again.

Nate CCS/ASRA #29 - www.nudebikesracing.com - 2012 MARRC AM Racer of the Year

Ticket2Speed, RnR Cycles, Twin Works Factory, Scorpion Helmets, Pro Speed Racing Apparel, Vortex, DC-Moto.net/Amsoil, Dunlop, Sharkskinz, DCSportbikes.net
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#13)
Knee Draggin!

June 8, 2005, 02:24 PM

BAHAHA!!!!!.....

Unread
  (#14)
True Riyduh

June 8, 2005, 02:25 PM

Karli, going by the timestamp I assume you were referring to solo... because "I" agree with you...

Anyway, it really goes back to the parents' decisions on this too... Use some good judgement! The dude is weird and obviously has issues... So you decide to send your kids to him to spend the night? I mean, you can say NO to your kids....

I have........ no bike.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to P-Luva Send a message via AIM to P-Luva Send a message via MSN to P-Luva  
Unread
  (#15)
Ex-racer TURNED Post Whore

June 8, 2005, 02:34 PM

it's not like Michael Jackson is the only child star. Many children have had similar problems due to being child starts. How about his good friend M. Culkin (don't know how to spell his first name). He's into drugs, but I don't see him messin w/ little boys. Also, this is not the first time or first kid who has accused Michael of this. In the past, Michael Jackson has paid the other people who accused him off.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Christa525 Send a message via AIM to Christa525