DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 586
3 members and 583 guests
GRN96WS6, Scot, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Gun Control - Oh hypocrisy meet Bloomberg
Unread
  (#1)
B
It goes to 11.

Gun Control - Oh hypocrisy meet Bloomberg - January 29, 2013, 09:34 AM

A journalist asks NY city mayor and billionaire Michael Bloomberg if he'll disarm his 5+ man security team in the interests of gun control. Questions him why he can be protected by weapons but we cannot. Later accosted by NYPD while walking away.

It is an interesting thing that we allow this to happen. That we accept the reasoning of hypocrites and liars that buy positions of power with money and influence. We never question why the Kennedys, Clintons, and Bushs cycle through the halls of power like backwash, and nothing changes. This stuff really fires me up.

EXCLUSIVE: Journalist Accosted by Security over Mayor Bloomberg Gun Control Question

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#2)
SRWJTS SGT-At-Arms

January 29, 2013, 09:41 AM

Quiet, citizen, and accept the words of your lords and dukes.

You shall not question authority!

Remember, according to the US government, "assault" weapons are only good for massacring large numbers of people. However, when the GOV uses them, they're "personal defense weapons"

-Fitz

2016 Harley Softail Slim S
2012 Harley Ultra Limited in Ultra Annoying Orange Sold!
2012 V-Strom 1000 Sold!
2009 Buell 1125R Sold!
2005 Superhawk Sold!
2001 Superhawk Abandoned!
1981 CB650C Destroyed!

Brace Yourselves... the cries of "It's too cold to ride" are coming...
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Your Ad Here

January 29, 2013, 10:21 AM

Click here to view the original image of 739x472px.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Meh

January 29, 2013, 10:23 AM

He is such a freaking idiot at that and can't even take the time to educate himself on the proper terminology.

He sickens me.

Unread
  (#5)
Groping is a skill...

January 29, 2013, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B View Post
A journalist asks NY city mayor and billionaire Michael Bloomberg if he'll disarm his 5+ man security team in the interests of gun control. Questions him why he can be protected by weapons but we cannot. Later accosted by NYPD while walking away.

It is an interesting thing that we allow this to happen. That we accept the reasoning of hypocrites and liars that buy positions of power with money and influence. We never question why the Kennedys, Clintons, and Bushs cycle through the halls of power like backwash, and nothing changes. This stuff really fires me up.

EXCLUSIVE: Journalist Accosted by Security over Mayor Bloomberg Gun Control Question

I'm down for a revolution. The problem in this country is that everyone is so entrenched in their possessions etc... that they are scared to make any noise for the fear of loosing something.

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
B
It goes to 11.

January 29, 2013, 10:36 AM

He's a dangerous man, Hatch. He has money, clout, and a will to climb the political ladder.

At some point the average American public is going to have to find a way to affect change. I feel helpless in this. I've thought about running for local office in FFX, and trying to use that as a vehicle to get into a position of significance, but if this board has taught me anything it's that the American public in general has no idea about what's happening, or any interest in dealing with it.

I remember people requested I start labeling my posts (political) because no one wanted to talk about the issues and dropping into my "inflammatory" threads wasn't "bike" enough for em. No wonder these guys get into office. They can buy support, and no one stands up to them. Makes you want to build a cabin in the Rockies.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Unread
  (#7)
B
It goes to 11.

January 29, 2013, 10:41 AM

Call me Ben-stradamus

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f4...old-war-27949/

SV650s for SALE!!!

Unread
  (#8)
Derpentine Dealer

January 29, 2013, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishexpress View Post
I'm down for a revolution. The problem in this country is that everyone is so entrenched in their possessions etc... that they are scared to make any noise for the fear of loosing something.
Ok fine but please schedule this after the Superbowl and not on any important NBA or NCAA game days. K thnx KFC

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#9)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

January 29, 2013, 11:17 AM

B in FFX county this kind of crap has been going on for years. Hell I would vote for you but honestly you would have zero chance.

This man right here 11TH DISTRICT Gerry E. Connolly (D) is on his way as a dictator in FFX and then VA and then the US. I remember when he was the chairman of the ffx county board and they had 3 hearings on the gun control back in the late 80's. This was about the 3 day waiting period. I went to all 3 and 99.9% of the people there were against any new laws for gun control or waiting periods. Yet after weeks of nothing being said he came out and announced that FFX people have spoken overwhelmingly to have a 5 day waiting period. The NRA and many others said BS but he got to push his agenda and got it passed. This is the ways of our gov't. It is not about us it is about protecting themselves and making sure we cannot take it away from them.

This is what our country has turned into and it gets worse when you noticed every aspect of life is affected like this. You will really notice it when you have kids and have to raise them in this kinda of "It's all about me world".

Preach on B!

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
Unread
  (#10)
B
It goes to 11.

January 29, 2013, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge131 View Post
B in FFX county this kind of crap has been going on for years. Hell I would vote for you but honestly you would have zero chance.

This man right here 11TH DISTRICT Gerry E. Connolly (D) is on his way as a dictator in FFX and then VA and then the US. I remember when he was the chairman of the ffx county board and they had 3 hearings on the gun control back in the late 80's. This was about the 3 day waiting period. I went to all 3 and 99.9% of the people there were against any new laws for gun control or waiting periods. Yet after weeks of nothing being said he came out and announced that FFX people have spoken overwhelmingly to have a 5 day waiting period. The NRA and many others said BS but he got to push his agenda and got it passed. This is the ways of our gov't. It is not about us it is about protecting themselves and making sure we cannot take it away from them.

This is what our country has turned into and it gets worse when you noticed every aspect of life is affected like this. You will really notice it when you have kids and have to raise them in this kinda of "It's all about me world".

Preach on B!
That's the truth right there. There are stoolies staged for the jobs. I couldn't win a damn thing. It sucks.

SV650s for SALE!!!

Unread
  (#11)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

January 29, 2013, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B View Post
That's the truth right there. There are stoolies staged for the jobs. I couldn't win a damn thing. It sucks.
I used to try and fight the system but gave up because it is fruitless. I would get people saying they would back me and when I stood up and fought the system those people disappeared quickly and I got hung out to dry. Got so bad one time I had an anxiety attack and ended up in the ER with a sustained heart rate of 120 bpm for 5 hours straight. I then learned to say fuck it.

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
Unread
  (#12)
Groping is a skill...

January 29, 2013, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude View Post
Ok fine but please schedule this after the Superbowl and not on any important NBA or NCAA game days. K thnx KFC
Dayum, forgot about the superbowl. Yeah, we're definitely going to have to delay this until after my 9'ers win it.

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#13)
unapologetic

January 29, 2013, 04:01 PM

“If by the mere force of numbers a majority should deprive a minority of any clearly written constitutional right, it might, in a moral point of view, justify revolution" - Abraham Lincoln

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable." - JFK

"ride on #47, ride on"

on the internet you can be anyone you want, it's strange that so many people choose to be so stupid
Unread
  (#14)
SRWJTS SGT-At-Arms

January 29, 2013, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
“I'm going to spout platitudes and pretend to care about slaves, when all I'm really concerned with is consolidation of federal power" - Abraham Lincoln

“Who gives a shit? I just wanna fuck more sluts." - JFK

Fixed em for ya

-Fitz

2012 V-Strom 1000 Sold!
2009 Buell 1125R Sold!
2005 Superhawk Sold!
1981 CB650C Destroyed!

Unread
  (#15)
SRWJTS SGT-At-Arms

January 29, 2013, 04:46 PM

Mayor Michael Bloomberg shocks New York with 'look at the a** on her' comment about woman | Mail Online

-Fitz

2012 V-Strom 1000 Sold!
2009 Buell 1125R Sold!
2005 Superhawk Sold!
1981 CB650C Destroyed!