DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 566
6 members and 560 guests
2blueyam, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, nootherids, Scot, Toecutter
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Gun Show Nov 17-19 Dulles Expo
Unread
  (#1)
Largely Unsupervised....

Gun Show Nov 17-19 Dulles Expo - November 18, 2006, 11:19 AM

The area's largest gun show at Dulles Expo this weekend. (Nov 17-19th)

http://www.thenationsgunshow.com/

kaPOW, BOOM, zip, zip.....smack

--------------

This has been another fine contribution from Captain Craptastic.

2014 Harley Street Glide
'08 Brass Balls Bobber
'04 KTM 625 SMC
'78 Honda CB750K (soon to be mated to sidecar)
'07 SSR 125
'99 BMW K1200RS (SOLD)
'95 Honda Z50R (donated to a buddy)
'89 CR500R (SOLD)
'83 Honda CB1100F (SOLD)
'82 Honda CB750F (SOLD)
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
singin sweet home alabama

November 19, 2006, 02:24 AM

Do they have really good prices there or would I be better off looking elsewhere?

I'm looking to buy a glock 27

"No race has ever been won in the first corner, but plenty have been lost there."
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to DvlsAdvc8  
Unread
  (#3)
Contributes nothing

November 19, 2006, 02:25 AM

last year there were some decent deals to be had, especially on glocks

-Craig

Confusing the issue, since before you were ugly.

Woody: i'd probably bang her if she didn't look like a man

spud: yeah, i was checking out dicks
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to yzl337  
Unread
  (#4)

November 19, 2006, 05:01 PM

Well, finally broke down and bought a glock 27. I usually see them priced around $500, and I got mine for $450, so it was an ok deal. This is my first handgun.

Now I just have to get a grip extension, and actually learn how to clean and shoot it. I probably couldn't hit a barn right now.

"No race has ever been won in the first corner, but plenty have been lost there."
Unread
  (#5)
BE ENCOURAGED!

November 19, 2006, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlsAdvc8
Well, finally broke down and bought a glock 27. I usually see them priced around $500, and I got mine for $450, so it was an ok deal. This is my first handgun.

Now I just have to get a grip extension, and actually learn how to clean and shoot it. I probably couldn't hit a barn right now.
Congrats on that new Glock purchase. The 27 is a highly accurate nice little concealable Handgun. I have a model 26 and enjoy shooting it. The Grip extension is a MUST for stabillity and swift target re-acquisition with this weapon as you have noted:

You can pick one up at Virgina Arms in Manassas for about $10. Good luck with that new gun. I am sure you will love it once you take it out and break it in. That gun has about a 500 round break in, so go to the range, keep it lubed during break in and let it loose . If you have any questions that you feel I may be able to answer don't hesitate to ask. Guzz~

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#6)

November 19, 2006, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUZZLER
If you have any questions that you feel I may be able to answer don't hesitate to ask. Guzz~
Thanks! I just have to find out what I don't know I don't know. (no, the repeat wasn't accidental). Then maybe I'll have a question. My knowledge of firearms is limited to assembling/disassembling an M-16 with a quickness and all the safety rules I had to memorize once upon a time. I did get "expert" on my first attempt tho (I was pretty proud of that since that was pretty much my first

I don't know the first thing about breaking one in. I'm still getting over the, "its that easy to buy a handgun?" feeling and the "ooo... not supposed to have this... oooo" feeling I had all the way home.

I'm sure I'll manage. I'll probably pick up the grip extension, ammo, & cleaning stuff this week and hopefully get out to a range next weekend. Kind of intimidated by the fact I've never been to the range (other than boot camp back in the day). I'll be the dufus that looks like he doesn't know what he's doing (probably true!).

Anyone wanna go shooting and laugh at how bad of a shot I'm probably going to be?

Unread
  (#7)

November 21, 2006, 05:28 PM

So no one is interested in going to the range this weekend? C'mon!! This is my excuse to get out of going shopping with my wife!!