DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 547
4 members and 543 guests
2blueyam, nootherids, Scot, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
The Hater's Thread Part 2
Unread
  (#1)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!

The Hater's Thread Part 2 - August 25, 2009, 11:19 AM

Post up in here when you find something to be hatin on. Please be original.
I'll start out with some examples. Pictures Welcome.

I hate when people are in a group and walk really slow in front of you in the mall and don't leave room for you to pass. Extra hate if they stop unexpectedly for no reason.

I hate when people are at the light and slam their brakes on as soon as it turns yellow, usually coming to a complete stop even before the light is red.

I hate birds, because they always know when you washed your car.

I hate 18 wheelers in rush hour traffic. You can't accelerate faster than a 3 legged turtle. Drive at night for fuck's sake.

I hate Jaeger bombs. They have the tendency to keep you awake after you have puked your brains out and just want to pass out.

I hate Kanye West's new sunglasses he's been rockin. The ones with the shutters on them. Makes him look like a retarded gay house.

I hate edible underwear. They taste like shit, but you have to make believe you like it or you give her a complex.

I hate cockeyed people. Who the fuck are you looking at? me or him?

I hate Milkshakes. How can something so good make me go the bathroom for that long?

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#2)
Site ADMIN

August 25, 2009, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi View Post

I hate edible underwear. They taste like shit, but you have to make believe you like it or you give her a complex.

have you tried telling your g/f to wipe her ass better after taking her shit? I mean come on, why would you eat undies with skid marks anyway?

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#3)

August 25, 2009, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
have you tried telling your g/f to wipe her ass better after taking her shit? I mean come on, why would you eat undies with skid marks anyway?
I hate the fact you think I have a girlfriend or I would date someone that doesn't wipe their ass.

BTW this is a hater thread. Soooo, since you failed at your post, I hate you.

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#4)
Typical Stripper

August 25, 2009, 11:47 AM

I hate when I can smell someones perfume or cologne while we're in separate cars in traffic. Seriously, how fucking much do you actually need?

Nate CCS/ASRA #29 - www.nudebikesracing.com - 2012 MARRC AM Racer of the Year

Ticket2Speed, RnR Cycles, Twin Works Factory, Scorpion Helmets, Pro Speed Racing Apparel, Vortex, DC-Moto.net/Amsoil, Dunlop, Sharkskinz, DCSportbikes.net
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

August 25, 2009, 11:49 AM

I hate people that run stop signs so they can be in front of me on my bike!

I hate people who think they can cut you off and you will just take it!

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
Nothing here

August 25, 2009, 11:50 AM

Hmmmm interesting.

I hate winkers. Nobody trusts them, especially me because I'm overly paranoid.

I hate when someone asks me for my opinion, but then dismisses it and goes with their only other option. As in...."Hey do you like the blue or red thong?" "Red!" "Well...I'm going with blue. Mmm K? Thanks!" WTF

I hate reading the phrase "For fuck's sake" only because it always makes me laugh out loud really hard and people think I'm crazy.

I hate that I'm so short. Besides the obvious, it's the subtle problems that kick me in the balls. For example, drive up ATM's. I have to open my car door just to push the buttons.

I hate all of God's creatures that have more than four legs. WTF do they need that many legs for besides to creep me out? I also do not like many of God's two legged creatures, but that's because most of them suck.

I hate cuddle time. I pretend to enjoy it so I can hate it again later, but all I really want is a ham sandwich and a nap. Thanks!

I hate the silent treatment. Not because I really really wish she would talk to me. I couldn't possibly care less that she is quiet. In fact it's wonderful. No!...What bothers me about it is that she thinks it bothers me. It's difficult to explain, but I hate it.
Unread
  (#7)
Typical Stripper

August 25, 2009, 11:52 AM

I hate this trend in cars - seriously, this was just a bad fucking idea.

Ticket2Speed, RnR Cycles, Twin Works Factory, Scorpion Helmets, Pro Speed Racing Apparel, Vortex, DC-Moto.net/Amsoil, Dunlop, Sharkskinz, DCSportbikes.net
Unread
  (#8)
The last urrbendah

August 25, 2009, 12:00 PM

I hate the fact that you don't roll on dubs N8.

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#9)

August 25, 2009, 12:01 PM

I hate the fact he is advertising he has 26 inch rims on his windows.

Unread
  (#10)

August 25, 2009, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I hate the fact that you don't roll on dubs N8.
I hate the fact you said dub's like you are gangsta.

Unread
  (#11)
Chillin...

August 25, 2009, 12:05 PM

I hate that fucking bitch in the minivan that honked at me cause I stalled the bike at a light and then wouldn't roll down her window so I could tell her what a fucking bitch she is.

ELITE RACING PIT BITCH
MARRC Cornerworker of the Year 2009
www.marrc.org

Godspeed Bambi...September 11th 2009
Unread
  (#12)
Give me the Ban Button!

August 25, 2009, 12:05 PM

I hate it when people use the word "bonk" to refer to a Motorcycle. For Fuck's Sake what is a BONK anyway?

I hate people that cant spell and do not use proper grammar. There I beat you all to it

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#13)
Typical Stripper

August 25, 2009, 12:13 PM

I hate Miller Lite - without it's creation, I would have accomplished more.

Unread
  (#14)

August 25, 2009, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscastle228 View Post
I hate that fucking bitch in the minivan that honked at me cause I stalled the bike at a light and then wouldn't roll down her window so I could tell her what a fucking bitch she is.
I hate when people stall their bikes at lights.

Unread
  (#15)
Licensed Rider

August 25, 2009, 12:24 PM

[quote=Nubbs;801582]I hate it when people use the word "bonk" to refer to a Motorcycle. For Fuck's Sake what is a BONK anyway?

You beat me to it.. I believe the term bonk was originally what you call car's like the mcdonalds one above. How it ever got switched to a bike who knows but for fuck's sake stop it!