DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 576
5 members and 571 guests
GRN96WS6, nootherids, Slider, tonetone, TonUp
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Brainwash Your Face!

September 10, 2004, 08:07 AM

http://www.september11news.com/

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Licensed Rider

September 10, 2004, 08:22 AM

it's a day early for this memorial, but no, I dont think anyone will ever forget.
Unread
  (#3)
Brainwash Your Face!

September 10, 2004, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by va_multistrada
it's a day early for this memorial, but no, I dont think anyone will ever forget.
a day early?

hmmmmmm....

I will leave that alone since I do not have the energy to get into a debate this morning.

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

Unread
  (#4)
Licensed Rider

September 10, 2004, 08:35 AM

boom, is everything ok? The planes struck at 9:30 in the morning on September 11th 2001. Is today September 11th? Check your calendar Boom. Otherwise, what are you implying?
Unread
  (#5)
Licensed Rider

September 10, 2004, 08:35 AM

Unread
  (#6)
Happiness Consultant

September 10, 2004, 09:07 AM

Quote:
boom, is everything ok? The planes struck at 9:30 in the morning on September 11th 2001. Is today September 11th? Check your calendar Boom. Otherwise, what are you implying?
Does it absolutely have to be Sept 11 for us to remember all those who died that day? I don't think so. There's no reason to wait for tomorrow, we should try and remember them and all their loved ones everyday.

boom. 'forgotten'

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--
"Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself." - Confucius

Will pay to see this
whatever henry's name is these days: jason, seriously, im going to kick your face in when I get back
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EduardoSuave  
Unread
  (#7)
Brainwash Your Face!

September 10, 2004, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EduardoSuave
Quote:
Does it absolutely have to be Sept 11 for us to remember all those who died that day? I don't think so. There's no reason to wait for tomorrow, we should try and remember them and all their loved ones everyday.

boom. 'forgotten'
Thank you and thank you(all fixed )

For the record I think about 9/11 often. How can you not....there is a war going on.

Unread
  (#8)
Super Moderator

September 10, 2004, 09:33 AM

I think about it pretty much every day. Every day I look up at the city...Stop at Starbucks...Go by the Capitol...Walking down Pennsylvania ave...

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R  
Unread
  (#9)
Licensed Rider

September 10, 2004, 09:39 AM

no doubt that every day is a day to recognize the tragedy of that day. However life must go on and Sept 11th is the day marked in infamy. Why dwell on the negetive a day early? We have all day tommorow to reflect and remember.....
Unread
  (#10)
Happiness Consultant

September 10, 2004, 09:59 AM

Quote:
no doubt that every day is a day to recognize the tragedy of that day. However life must go on and Sept 11th is the day marked in infamy. Why dwell on the negetive a day early? We have all day tommorow to reflect and remember.....
still dont get it do you? here is my post in German.

Muß es absolut Sept. 11 sein, damit wir alles an die uns erinnern,die diesen Tag starben? Ich denke nicht so. Es gibt keinen Grund, Morgen zu warten, wir sollten versuchen und sie und ihr sich zu erinnern an ganzesliebte tägliche eine.

I dont believe we are dwelling on the negative. We remember the lives of those lost on that day. I think of my friend who lost his father two weeks before his wedding. I think of the daughter he had this summer and how he used a female form of his father's name to name his daughter. I think of how the world was changed that day.

Now. Answer me these questions.

Are u going to die if we continue to reflect on 9/11/01 today?

Will you never be the same if some of us use today and tomorrow and the next day and day after that and so on and so forth to reflect and remember?

Is there some sort of rule/law/mandate that states "YOU WILL NOT MOURN/REMEMBER THE EVENTS OF 9/11/2001 ON ANY DAY EXCEPT FOR 9/11?

stop stirring the pot dude. you want to reflect tomorrow. fine, log in tomorrow and start a thread then and stop posting in this one.

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--
"Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself." - Confucius

Will pay to see this
whatever henry's name is these days: jason, seriously, im going to kick your face in when I get back
Unread
  (#11)
ATTN INVESTORS!

September 10, 2004, 10:16 AM

I'd like to know what it is you guys are trying to remember. Cause the gov't and media isn't letting anyone forget those events. So much so that they're using what happened to TAKE AWAY MORE OF YOUR FREEDOMS.

But anyway...when you reflect back today, tomorrow, whenever...what is it that you're reflecting on?

Is it that tomorrow isn't a given to anyone, and how you should try your best to live every precious moment like it could be your last...or are you just thinking about how there's "a war goin on" and how we need to get them there "evil do'ers"? Because a lot of innocent lives have been lost...and not just those on 9/11. By comparison, we've been more fortunate than most...but no one wants to remember any of that.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rekoniz  
Unread
  (#12)
Licensed Rider

September 10, 2004, 10:27 AM

I know this ex-pat may stir a couple of pots but your entitled to voice your opinion as am I. And by the way Ed, just who did start this post? Wasnt me...
Unread
  (#13)
Happiness Consultant

September 10, 2004, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekoniz
I'd like to know what it is you guys are trying to remember. Cause the gov't and media isn't letting anyone forget those events. So much so that they're using what happened to TAKE AWAY MORE OF YOUR FREEDOMS.

blah blah blah blah
Im currently reflecting back on when I learned how to read. You should too. Go back and re-read my post. You'll see something about a buddy of mine who lost his father. With any luck you'll realize what an insipid (and useless) addition you've added to this post.

Now get off your soapbox. If you want to start a post called "rekoniz's soapbox to bytch about the politics surrounding the events of 9/11" ....go ahead. You can bytch all you want about the media, evil doers...blah blah blah blah "look at me I know so much".....then.

Stop being a HATER. Its none of your business what people use today, tomorrow...etc etc. to remember and reflect on.

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--

Will pay to see this
Unread
  (#14)
ATTN INVESTORS!

September 10, 2004, 10:57 AM

sorry, Ed...I must'v stopped at the German...my condolences..even though I wasn't addressing you personally. i was just curious as to where people's heads were at.

i am sorry about your friends father...
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rekoniz  
Unread
  (#15)
Licensed Rider

September 10, 2004, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekoniz
sorry, Ed...I must'v stopped at the German...my condolences..even though I wasn't addressing you personally. i was just curious as to where people's heads were at.

i am sorry about your friends father...
ditto