DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 527
2 members and 525 guests
davidcycle, ReasonableDoubt
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Haynesworth charged in road incident
Unread
  (#1)
#swag

Haynesworth charged in road incident - February 4, 2011, 10:16 AM

This guy.....

Crime Scene - Haynesworth charged in road incident

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Nick  
Unread
  (#2)
Elite Racing

February 4, 2011, 10:19 AM

He's a jackwagon.

Chris
Elite Racing
CCS AM #458

Godspeed Bam Bam

VFR Matt: gotta be a winner at something. Cant reach for the stars mind well be king of suck
tecknojoe: we could get together at my house and mount my trailor
vonstallin: whack one off 4 me henrey
thefitzvh: I'm the assholist asshole that ever assholed
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
I hate Hybrid drivers

February 4, 2011, 10:29 AM

payday for someone
Unread
  (#4)
Your Ad Here

February 4, 2011, 10:32 AM

Throw him in jail, then rescind his contract for violating the leagues conduct policy!

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Derpentine Dealer

February 4, 2011, 10:39 AM

Interesting that, in Virginia, speeding 20 mph or more over the limit or 80+ anywhere gets you the same charge as exiting your car and punching someone in the face.
Unread
  (#6)
AAU
www.MohawkRyderz.com

February 4, 2011, 11:12 AM

Looks like this occurred right in my neighborhood. I could have seen this from my window.. if only I woke up 4 hrs earlier..

www.MohawkRyderz.com

Mohawk Ryderz Road Captain
(I knew I'd be a Captain someday)

2006 CBR 1000RR
2006 Kawasaki ZX6RR
Unread
  (#7)
someone adopt a newb

February 4, 2011, 11:32 AM

My interwebs is acting weird. Can someone copy and paste the article?

Originally Posted by vonstallin
That shit is like wearing a condom your whole life while living in DC, but going to brazil and going bare back with all the chicks because they look better.

derilict:
So next time you feel the need to prove to the world that you should have been euthanized as a child, do it in someone else's thread.

"No such thing as to pretty to ride. The prettier they are the harder you should ride them. This is also true when it comes to woman." Nubbs

Thank you,

Management

2006 SV650: RIP
1982 Yamaha XJ650: Went old school, but moving on
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to flynmnky  
Unread
  (#8)
easyrider

February 4, 2011, 11:43 AM

Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth has been charged with simple assault for an alleged road rage incident with another motorist on the Fairfax County Parkway in Reston, Fairfax police said.
Haynesworth, 29, has not been arrested but is planning to turn himself in next week, Officer Shelley Broderick said.
Haynesworth did not return text and phone messages left by Redskins beat reporter Jason Reid. But Haynesworth's agent told Reid there was no assault and the allegations were "ridiculous."
A Redskins executive said the team was unaware of the incident or the charge. "This is the first I'm hearing about this," Tony Wyllie, Redskins senior vice president, told Reid. "At this time, we need to gather information."
Wyllie and team owner Daniel M. Snyder are at the Super Bowl in Dallas.
The episode occurred Wednesday morning, and involved a 38-year-old man driving a 1994 Honda Civic and another driver, allegedly Haynesworth, both driving south on the Fairfax County Parkway, Broderick said. The driver of the Civic reportedly felt that a pickup truck following behind him was tailgating, and issued a "non-verbal hand gesture" to the pickup driver, Broderick said.
About 9:16 a.m., at the intersection with New Dominion Parkway, near the entrance to Reston Hospital Center, the two vehicles came to a stoplight. Broderick said the driver of the pickup truck emerged from his vehicle, had a brief exchange of words, and then struck the Civic driver.
She declined to be more specific about the circumstances of the assault.
The pickup driver then returned to his truck and drove away. Broderick said the Civic driver told police he thought his assailant might be the troubled Redskins player, who was suspended by the team for the final four games of the season for insubordination. Police investigated.
Broderick said she could not reveal what information the Civic driver provided about the assailant or his vehicle. Fairfax Chief Deputy Commonwealth's Attorney Ian M. Rodway said an officer assigned to the incident compiled a photo lineup and showed it to the man, who identified Haynesworth as his assailant.
Police could not obtain a misdemeanor warrant because an officer did not witness the incident. So on Thursday night, the Civic driver and the Fairfax officer went to a magistrate and obtained a warrant for simple assault, with the driver as the complainant. The warrant was not immediately available, and typically is not made public until the warrant is served, so the driver's name was not public record.
Broderick said police had been in contact with Haynesworth's lawyer, that Haynesworth was out of town and was making arrangements to surrender next week. Rodway said the charge was the equivalent of a traffic ticket, and that Haynesworth must merely sign a summons acknowledging he has received the charge, a court date will be set and he will not be booked into the county jail.
Simple assault in Virginia is a Class 1 misdemeanor, punishable by up to 12 months in a county jail and a $2,500 fine, though a maximum sentence is rarely imposed for altercations such as this unless the defendant has a lengthy prior record.
Haynesworth's agent, Chad Speck, said that "Albert has yet to speak to the authorities at all on this matter. So only one side of this story has been told at this point in time. If contacted by the authorities, Albert will certainly cooperate in any way. This man, who actually provoked the situation himself, recognized Albert and is now simply trying to turn it into his 15 minutes of fame and get, we can only assume, some money. Albert did not assault this man and looks forward to his day in court to refute these ridiculous allegations."
Unread
  (#9)
easyrider

February 4, 2011, 11:44 AM

I blame Dan Snyder.
Unread
  (#10)
Your Ad Here

February 4, 2011, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynmnky View Post
My interwebs is acting weird. Can someone copy and paste the article?
Haynesworth made some guy run his face into his fist.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#11)
Officially Addicted to Posting

February 4, 2011, 12:39 PM

That's more effort than Haynesworth put forth all season!

I'm not a leg humper... but I'm super attracted to how fucking stupid she is! - wildjester

Castle: rob, potbelly, stat. i brought the bike, wanna ride 2 up??
ClemsonJeeper: omg i'm in now!
Castle: fvck, did i just put that in the sb?
Unread
  (#12)
Road Kill

February 4, 2011, 12:51 PM

shit... if he got out of his car and came after me... i would have done you skins a favor and put him out. straight knee kick...

1999 Yamaha R6... from the track, back to the street
www.mmsports.org
SJS Customs

YaoMatt:Here's a free bit of advice: Put down the fucking ho-ho!!! And I don't mean your daughter.

Bexxx: yeah my ass was a wee bit sore after that
BabyBusa04: MY ASS IS SORE AS HELL
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JMURACN  
Unread
  (#13)
Groping is a skill...

February 4, 2011, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMURACN View Post
shit... if he got out of his car and came after me... i would have done you skins a favor and put him out. two .45s to his knee caps...
fixed it for you... he's lucky he didn't bump into a carrying citizen. With his size he has very little to stand on when you say you felt your life was threatened.

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#14)
Road Kill

February 4, 2011, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishexpress View Post
fixed it for you... he's lucky he didn't bump into a carrying citizen. With his size he has very little to stand on when you say you felt your life was threatened.
bingo

1999 Yamaha R6... from the track, back to the street
www.mmsports.org
SJS Customs

YaoMatt:Here's a free bit of advice: Put down the fucking ho-ho!!! And I don't mean your daughter.

Bexxx: yeah my ass was a wee bit sore after that
BabyBusa04: MY ASS IS SORE AS HELL
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JMURACN  
Unread
  (#15)
T.R.I.T.D.H

February 4, 2011, 03:02 PM

" You're not so tough now..."

who is he quoting....fuckin Steven Segal? WTF...

What do you value more? Life or Image?

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."