DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 184
2 members and 182 guests
Heist, RRonin
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Heath ledger funeral discussion this morning on 99.5
Unread
  (#1)
Banned!

Heath ledger funeral discussion this morning on 99.5 - January 25, 2008, 09:00 AM

while going to work i hear the rantings of a crazed person who will not sleep until they disrupt the funeral of heath ledger.

there are some crazy ass people out there using the name of god and thinking they know what is right and wrong.

remember the movie "THE MIST" with that crazy ass religious nut that got shot in the head? this lady reminded me of her.

anyone else listen to this crazy bitch in the morning?
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Officially Addicted to Posting

January 25, 2008, 09:18 AM

welcome to religon

"I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." -MG James Mattis, Iraq 2003

Ruining .net one post at a time
Unread
  (#3)
Give me the Ban Button!

January 25, 2008, 11:22 AM

I didnt hear it...but something tells me if it would have gotten me all pissed off.

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#4)
No Touchie!

January 25, 2008, 02:17 PM

Yeah, I heard the introduction to it but then I got to work. It's the West (something) Baptist Church. They protest all the soldiers killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, everything because they think we are paying for being so accepting of gays. They want to disrupt the funeral of Heath Ledger because of the role he played in Brokeback Mountain.

their mentality is that we should have our soldiers killed because of the acceptance we have for homosexuality in this country....that is how god is punishing us.

Crazy group of people.

In search of the perfect lap......
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to sam-197  
Unread
  (#5)
Banned!

January 25, 2008, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam-197
Yeah, I heard the introduction to it but then I got to work. It's the West (something) Baptist Church. They protest all the soldiers killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, everything because they think we are paying for being so accepting of gays. They want to disrupt the funeral of Heath Ledger because of the role he played in Brokeback Mountain.

their mentality is that we should have our soldiers killed because of the acceptance we have for homosexuality in this country....that is how god is punishing us.

Crazy group of people.
wow didnt know all that...they sound absolutely crazy...the lady ranting had a criminal record and has a iligitament child too...who is she to preach? lol
Unread
  (#6)
No Touchie!

January 25, 2008, 02:26 PM

there are a lot of people that shouldn't breed.

This is why the funeral is so hush hush for Heath Ledger....family doesn't want this kind of crap to deal with.

Unread
  (#7)
No Touchie!

January 25, 2008, 02:32 PM

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Entertainm...4183635&page=1

That's the full story

Unread
  (#8)
Spike

January 25, 2008, 02:34 PM

I missed it but what the hell is her problem!?

It's like that 'church' group that was picketing the soldiers funerals bashing the military screaming God hates Gays.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Just read the link...that IS the crazy bitch i's talkin about!!

RIP Greg Walker, I will never forget you

If everybody thought before they spoke, the silence would be deafening
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to jtatooz Send a message via Yahoo to jtatooz Send a message via AIM to jtatooz Send a message via Skype™ to jtatooz 
Unread
  (#9)
Officially Addicted to Posting

January 25, 2008, 02:36 PM

Most Hated Family in America

I'm not a leg humper... but I'm super attracted to how fucking stupid she is! - wildjester

Castle: rob, potbelly, stat. i brought the bike, wanna ride 2 up??
ClemsonJeeper: omg i'm in now!
Castle: fvck, did i just put that in the sb?
Unread
  (#10)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!

January 25, 2008, 02:40 PM

Here is more info. Kentucky Westboro Baptist Church.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/idolchatte...otest-led.html

Reverend Phelps' group is a borderline Domestic Terrorist Organization.

A group of bikers have been deterring their protests. In several cases it has been reported that some protestors were beaten badly by the "bikers" away from the funeral, however authorites have not arrested anyone or persued any leads. The Police department has stated they would love to persue them, BUT they have to guard the funerals from belligerent protestors. The police suggested that maybe if they didn't protest they could catch these "bikers".

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#11)
Give me the Ban Button!

January 25, 2008, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi

A group of bikers have been deterring their protests. In several cases it has been reported that some protestors were beaten badly by the "bikers" away from the funeral, however authorites have not arrested anyone or persued any leads. The Police department has stated they would love to persue them, BUT they have to guard the funerals from belligerent protestors. The police suggested that maybe if they didn't protest they could catch these "bikers".

I love it!!!! who ever said there is no justice in our justice system.

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#12)
Ex-racer TURNED Post Whore

January 25, 2008, 03:52 PM

She also said that 9/11 and Katria was God's punishment to us b/c we accept Gays.

She's delusional. Too bad our soldiers are fighting for her right to express her feelings and religion in public.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Christa525 Send a message via AIM to Christa525  
Unread
  (#13)
Largely Unsupervised....

January 25, 2008, 03:58 PM

The "Bikers" you're referring to are actually a voluntary group, largely of military veterans and supporters called the Patriot Guard Riders
They officially promote a peaceful approach ONLY to providing a barrier between the servicemen/women funerals and the Westboro Church knuckleheads. There are no sanctioned assaults by PGR against any protesters. This is emphasized repeatedly in the conduct expected by their volunteers. Anyone is allowed to join PGR, regardless of what type of bike they ride, you can also participate as much or little as you like.

Having said that, I wouldn't be surprised if a few individuals endured more than an earful and decided that enough was enough.

--------------

This has been another fine contribution from Captain Craptastic.

2014 Harley Street Glide
'08 Brass Balls Bobber
'04 KTM 625 SMC
'78 Honda CB750K (soon to be mated to sidecar)
'07 SSR 125
'99 BMW K1200RS (SOLD)
'95 Honda Z50R (donated to a buddy)
'89 CR500R (SOLD)
'83 Honda CB1100F (SOLD)
'82 Honda CB750F (SOLD)
Unread
  (#14)
Largely Unsupervised....

January 25, 2008, 04:04 PM

I've also watched a BBC documentary on the Westboro Church. It was really exhausting. Chock full of circular arguments and often finishing with a smug little smirk on church members' faces. When asked why they were smiling, the response was; "Because you're going to Hell."

Uh. Yeah. Kinda hard to have an intelligent debate with someone like that.

--------------

This has been another fine contribution from Captain Craptastic.

2014 Harley Street Glide
'08 Brass Balls Bobber
'04 KTM 625 SMC
'78 Honda CB750K (soon to be mated to sidecar)
'07 SSR 125
'99 BMW K1200RS (SOLD)
'95 Honda Z50R (donated to a buddy)
'89 CR500R (SOLD)
'83 Honda CB1100F (SOLD)
'82 Honda CB750F (SOLD)
Unread
  (#15)
Derpentine Dealer

January 25, 2008, 04:07 PM

Oh no, Phelps again. Well, most of us know about Phelps and his ilk so we shouldn't be surprised.

They are not based in Kentucky though. Never have been. Shows that some bloggers aren't exactly pillars of reliable journalism.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.

Last edited by OrangeShirtDude; January 25, 2008 at 04:10 PM..