DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 641
10 members and 631 guests
beatle, BigE, CCS762ZX6, Heist, Scot, SinisterBabo, Slider, SSLow3, superchickencornermonster, t84a
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#3511)
TNT
GP Champ

October 5, 2017, 09:47 PM

I don't think any President should ever travel to an area that needs every able body working to rebuild, considering all the support crew needed from the local populace as well as the travel entourage. It's just a complete waste. Take all the money spent on "showing face" and actually put it to use buying more supplies and airlifting them in. This isn't a Trump thing, it's an every president thing.

As for enjoying the anger and vitriol stirred in the opposing political parties, I can't stand it. Another waste. This whole "trolling" business is pathetic. Anyone who actually gets joy out of another's suffering has really lost his way. I know that at times I do, and later I realize how terrible that was.

But, it's to be expected, I guess. We've gotten to a point that people care more about digging at their opponents than doing anything productive. It's not about being better, but rather being better than the other guy - we no longer measure against some absolute. We just care about our relative standing. The easiest way to be better than the other guy is to cut the other guy down. We continue this race to rock bottom in productivity, morality, decency. It's sad to watch, and it will be the doom of this country.

Last edited by TNT; October 5, 2017 at 09:49 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3512)
Derpentine Dealer

October 6, 2017, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phogroian View Post
Blackhatch: " I forgot where Jimmy Kimmel was supposed to lecture us on policy issues. Given the fact that he is monumentally uninformed on most things when it comes to public policy, perhaps he should stick to chicks on trampolines."

Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude
After all this time, you still don't get it. Folks out there like Trump not for his behavior matching up to a standard but for his behavior irritating the outraged radical leftwing fundamentalists.

It isn't just the left wing that thinks the Trump presidency is damaging to the nation, in myriad aspects and levels.
These asinine posts, along with the numerous religious nutjob ones last year, are the reason this forum is pretty much dead. Heist is the only reason to come here, and even he can't save it.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#3513)
Meh

October 6, 2017, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
At some point you'll find it difficult to swoop in and defend, deflect or spin this buffoons behavior.
At some point, you will actually address what I said as compared to make up your own narrative.

Trump is a buffoon more often than he is not...but that is not what I was referring to.

I was specifically addressing my comments at Kimmel's monologue and his righteous indignation for anyone that isn't as "caring" as he is when it comes to healthcare, guns, etc.

This man has, for the wrong reasons, a massive platform and he does nothing but spread misinformation. So, much like your commentary, folks come at this with incorrect assumptions and arrive at flawed conclusions.
Unread
  (#3514)
GP Champ

October 6, 2017, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Blackhatch: " I forgot where Jimmy Kimmel was supposed to lecture us on policy issues. Given the fact that he is monumentally uninformed on most things when it comes to public policy, perhaps he should stick to chicks on trampolines."

Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude
After all this time, you still don't get it. Folks out there like Trump not for his behavior matching up to a standard but for his behavior irritating the outraged radical leftwing fundamentalists.

It isn't just the left wing that thinks the Trump presidency is damaging to the nation, in myriad aspects and levels.
These asinine posts, along with the numerous religious nutjob ones last year, are the reason this forum is pretty much dead. Heist is the only reason to come here, and even he can't save it.

Either take action to do something or dont. You dont have to be here. You dont have to "contribute". Just sitting typing behind a keyboard whining is about as useful as an oven with no food to cook.

Nut up or shut up and post some SB post if you want to make the forum great again......
Unread
  (#3515)
All weather rider

October 6, 2017, 11:51 AM

*snowflake*
Yeah Orange, you're the nutjob I was talking about.

"This man has, for the wrong reasons, a massive platform and he does nothing but spread misinformation."

You must be talking about Trump. I don't think he is capable of telling the truth. He cares deeply.... about himself.

This site blows. Later everybody.
Unread
  (#3516)
Your Ad Here

October 9, 2017, 07:47 PM

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3517)
Meh

October 10, 2017, 09:56 AM

Quote:
*snowflake*
Yeah Orange, you're the nutjob I was talking about.

"This man has, for the wrong reasons, a massive platform and he does nothing but spread misinformation."

You must be talking about Trump. I don't think he is capable of telling the truth. He cares deeply.... about himself.

This site blows. Later everybody.
Unread
  (#3518)
Your Ad Here

October 10, 2017, 05:35 PM

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

Unread
  (#3519)
Your Ad Here

October 11, 2017, 06:35 PM

Unread
  (#3520)
Meh

October 11, 2017, 07:02 PM

2nd
Unread
  (#3521)
Your Ad Here

October 14, 2017, 06:38 AM