DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 543
4 members and 539 guests
nootherids, Sal_the_man, TonUp, Triple X
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Help needed please!
Unread
  (#1)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

Help needed please! - April 1, 2011, 08:04 AM

I am in need of a metal detector this weekend! Tori's grandparents house and work shed burt down this past week and I need to get in there to try to find coins and other metals objects that are valuable. I need to be able to pick it up tonight or early tomorrow. Will have it back Monday. Closer to Sterling would help.

THANKS!

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Derpentine Dealer

April 1, 2011, 08:51 AM

Sorry to hear about the burn. I have always tried to imagine what loosing a house in a fire would be like. Catastrophic, I'm certain.

You might find a rental place that has 'em.

GAITHERSBURG Equipment & Tool Rental GAITHERSBURG MD Construction Equipment Rentals | Sunbelt Rentals

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#3)
Give me the Ban Button!

April 1, 2011, 08:56 AM

Mike from my experience get the best detector you can. It makes finding stuff a lot easier and will help to point out rather what was located was a nail or something worth digging for.

Sorry to hear about the Fire

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#4)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

April 1, 2011, 09:25 AM

Thanks guys. Rentals Unlimited has them.

Also yes losing everything is just messed up. Worst part is the house was destroyed yet the work shed was not. Well they did not get all of it cause with the high winds it flared back up and blew over to the shed. In the work shed was a huge house generator, atv, snow blower john deer lawnmower and all the tools he had over 70 years.

I also lost a house and pets to a fire back in 84. Had to jump from the 2nd story onto concrete to save my life. So to say that her grandparents got out alive with no injuries is a blessing. Thank god her grand dad had to get up and piss in the middle of the night.

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
Unread
  (#5)
running on liquid crazy.

April 1, 2011, 09:46 AM

Jesus, Crawford! So sorry to hear- let me or Rick know if you need anything! (other than a metal detector...)

the one and only...
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to