DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 572
3 members and 569 guests
CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, Triple X
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Retired to most ...

June 17, 2005, 08:50 AM

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to every one that showed up to Herndon last night. Was a pretty good turn out and I finaly met a bunch of you fockers!! Me and Chico are gonna rock the bmx's at track days....OOOHH YEAH...ya'll are goin down!! I learned a lot of cool stuff out there.....for instance...did you know Stevegula's bike uses a vintage 84' honda prelude head light minus the flip up effect and its proven.....carbon fiber = faster!!!! (So says Rob)

Now on to more pressing matters.......KP's. I had a blast.
Id like to thank Rob and Nate and the chick that was with Rob (can't member her name) for a swollen left nipple and a swollen elbow (NATE YOU FOCKER). I know Nate is hatin me right about now Since I had to leave a little early I figure I owe another couple beers to Rob so next time Im drivin the cage so I can really drink. Thanks again to Rob for the shifter that put me back on the road and to TELLY for deliverin the rear seat I wanted. See ya'll on the streets!

God Speed Jeff! You'll never be forgotten.

BOOSTZX3 : in all seriousness head injuries ain't no joke. I've had around 10 concussions and now I ride a Buell Don't let it happen to you!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JohnnySpeed1KRR  
Unread
  (#2)
Happiness Consultant

June 17, 2005, 09:00 AM

dammit!!!! bree didnt pick me up so I had to be sober before I could drive myself home!!!!
(as opposed to having a DD)

and one of u fooking boobie grabbers missed and left a big ass bruise on my bicep!!!!

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--
"Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself." - Confucius

Will pay to see this
whatever henry's name is these days: jason, seriously, im going to kick your face in when I get back
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EduardoSuave  
Unread
  (#3)
Licensed Rider

June 17, 2005, 09:11 AM

Good meeting everyone last night. It will take me a few times to get names and faces down. For those of you I didn't talk to I was the tall guy walking around with the orange long sleeve shirt with the black pack. So if you see me next time speak dammit and not just look at me like....who's that guy with POYITA?...hmmmm not sure. To all the really cool people I met like John, no problem on the seat, and Jason, SU all the way, and the person I like to call Mr. LED. I hope to meet up with you guys again.

Some please suggest something in the Arlington or Alexandria area for next week so I don't have to ride for a hour or so just to get there. There is a really cool sports bar next to Pentagon Mall that has plenty of parking and good chow. I will research for the name and post it up for a future spot.

Country Boy with a City Boy's Attitude!

Riding is a Gift don't Abuse it!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
i like to make toilet

June 17, 2005, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EduardoSuave
dammit!!!! bree didnt pick me up so I had to be sober before I could drive myself home!!!!
(as opposed to having a DD)

and one of u fooking boobie grabbers missed and left a big ass bruise on my bicep!!!!
sorry ed i had little man lastnight and couldnt make it to KP's
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Retired to most ...

June 17, 2005, 09:40 AM

Bree.......ROFL.....I DID IT THIS MORNING!!!! I WAS AT A STOP LIGHT AND THERE WAS A CONVERTABLE MIATA NEXT TO ME. THAT LIGHT WENT GREEN AND I STARTED SCREAMING LIKE YOUR SON AND DROPPED THE CLUTCH AND TOOK OFF. AT THE NEXT LIGHT HE PULLED UP NEXT TO ME AND YELLED.......THOSE THINGS ARE SCARY ARENT THEY!!!!! I LAUGHED ALLLLL THE WAY TO WORK!!!

BOOSTZX3 : in all seriousness head injuries ain't no joke. I've had around 10 concussions and now I ride a Buell Don't let it happen to you!
Unread
  (#6)
i like to make toilet

June 17, 2005, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySpeed954
Bree.......ROFL.....I DID IT THIS MORNING!!!! I WAS AT A STOP LIGHT AND THERE WAS A CONVERTABLE MIATA NEXT TO ME. THAT LIGHT WENT GREEN AND I STARTED SCREAMING LIKE YOUR SON AND DROPPED THE CLUTCH AND TOOK OFF. AT THE NEXT LIGHT HE PULLED UP NEXT TO ME AND YELLED.......THOSE THINGS ARE SCARY ARENT THEY!!!!! I LAUGHED ALLLLL THE WAY TO WORK!!!
hahahaha...that is some funny shit...you have to do that from now on aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh
Unread
  (#7)
rdg
best avatar in the biz

June 17, 2005, 10:04 AM

Quote:
I learned a lot of cool stuff out there.....for instance...did you know Stevegula's bike uses a vintage 84' honda prelude head light minus the flip up effect and its proven.....carbon fiber = faster!!!! (So says Rob)
Hahahah wtf mate. I wish my bike even had a working head light. Or my wallet allowed for any sort of carbon fiber parts. Hell, I'm using black duct tape on my black gas tank to cover up rust.

I'm a low budget bitch. Probably why the women don't hang around long. How the hell did I even come into conversation?
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#8)
i like to make toilet

June 17, 2005, 10:41 AM

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeee
Unread
  (#9)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!

June 17, 2005, 10:48 AM

Quote:

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#10)
i like to make toilet

June 17, 2005, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Quote:

you know you rode home the whole way lastnight screaming your ass off then took your helmet off and did some serious headbanging
Unread
  (#11)
Retired to most ...

June 17, 2005, 12:30 PM

Of course............I couldnt stop myself!!!

Unread
  (#12)
Licensed Rider

June 17, 2005, 04:34 PM

HAHAHAHA - rock the hell on.

and f00, I'm the dude with Prelude headlight
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to asteele2  
Unread
  (#13)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

June 18, 2005, 09:35 AM

I will be on my BMX bike on the 30th with Johnny rocking them HARd on turn 10 and at the straightaway by the way nice meeting all of you new peeps at the spot....

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#14)
Retired to most ...

June 18, 2005, 09:36 AM

I got my dyno comp all dialed in for this one Chico!!!