DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 490
3 members and 487 guests
davidcycle, legendindisguise, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Heroin and PCP...Really?
Unread
  (#1)
otb
AMA Superbike Champ

Heroin and PCP...Really? - August 16, 2013, 03:13 PM

So, some of you know our home was broken into twice last fall; lotta cheap stuff and my bucket of change were stolen. Then over the next 2 months, 20 other homes in a five block radius were also burglarized...mostly small amounts of cash taken.

So now, our store, as well as many of the other merchants in the area have been shoplifted something fierce; our staff caught two more yesterday; two teenage girls, obviously high. Two nights ago, three boys (under 18 )destroyed the community center playground next door, and then tore down my privacy fence. These kids were amped up and nuts.

The story from the police in all cases is the same....heroin for the girls, PCP for the boys, as in a local epidemic. The 15 year old neighbor girl a block away is a hard core addict (I didn't know that until two days ago) as is her mommy...they shoot up together.

WTF? I grew up in rural Northern Minnesota a few hundred years ago; even as weenie teenagers then, WE knew that heroin was a short trip to the grave and pig tranquilizers were a sure trip to the nut farm. Now they are the sudden drug of choice?

All I can say is, "WTF?"

Riding fast bikes slowly since 1969....
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Champ

August 16, 2013, 03:24 PM

Heroin has *always* been a problem in the Baltimore area... PCP becomes trendy and then not from year to year... Yea, it's some evil, nasty shit...

2001 GSXR 1000 (The bike that lit the afterburner on the liter class world)
2012 Monster 1100 Evo
2003 Yamaha YZFR6 (track only)

mmm... carbon fiber

Quote:
Originally Posted by No One Ever
Awesome Prius!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to skwidrific Send a message via AIM to skwidrific  
Unread
  (#3)
Stand Collector

August 16, 2013, 03:29 PM

summary execution for all caught, then hung upside down from the nearest lamp post to be made an example of...waste of time dealing with these punks

899 Panigale
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Your Ad Here

August 16, 2013, 03:35 PM

Baltimore and greater Baltimore County = PCP/Heroin central. It's been that way since the 70's and apparently is generational engrained.

Honestly, there's a reason why every gas station in that region sells Chore Boys.

Now ask yourself, rationally, why would a gas station need to offer copper scrubbing pads? In case someone gets an urge to do some midnight pot and pan cleaning?

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Unread
  (#5)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

August 16, 2013, 03:40 PM

lets not forget about Meth....

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#6)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

August 16, 2013, 03:42 PM

Im not sure which is worst....Baltimore got them all...Meth heads, PCP addicts and Heroin....

Seems like they all are so bugged out on drugs....I swear...as knowledgeable as I am on the street scene...I do not know why sooooo many are getting on it and see what it do...

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#7)
Officially Addicted to Posting

August 16, 2013, 05:20 PM

Bath... Salts... FTW!

No fuck that shit.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to HenryW  
Unread
  (#8)
Derpentine Dealer

August 16, 2013, 05:39 PM

Perfectly safe, minor inconveniences notwithstanding. We should legalize it all.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#9)
Your Ad Here

August 16, 2013, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude View Post
Perfectly safe, minor inconveniences notwithstanding. We should legalize it all.
No thanks. Big Lurch is all I need to read and that alone makes me a vehement objector to the legalization of these substance.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

Unread
  (#10)
SRWJTS SGT-At-Arms

August 16, 2013, 08:31 PM

Why don't people do coke anymore? So much more fun

-Fitz

2016 Harley Softail Slim S
2012 Harley Ultra Limited in Ultra Annoying Orange Sold!
2012 V-Strom 1000 Sold!
2009 Buell 1125R Sold!
2005 Superhawk Sold!
2001 Superhawk Abandoned!
1981 CB650C Destroyed!

Brace Yourselves... the cries of "It's too cold to ride" are coming...
Unread
  (#11)
GP Racer

August 16, 2013, 08:43 PM

Elliot just had a thing about Heroin a couple few weeks ago. Says its what pain med addicts (bith for legit or non legit) reasons eventually use. Its significantly cheaper. He had tons of users call in and say they had back neck ect.. pain a d got hooked or still needed a fix after their meds ran out. Eventually they couldnt afford $1 a gram (60 gram pills) anymore and went to meth.

----------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaTorch7 View Post
So in summary you're a little bitch, nobody believes your bitchass about anything, you look like a bitch, you sound like a whiny bitch and you've probably been a bitch for a long time.

All I want to know, how old were you when you realized you were a bitch? or did someone else have to tell you?

The only thing you can Jocky is the keyboard, so why dont you stfu Bitch
Unread
  (#12)
Your Ad Here

August 16, 2013, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
Why don't people do coke anymore? So much more fun

Unread
  (#13)
Member of SRWJTS

August 16, 2013, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
lololololol

2001 Kawasaki ZX6R: Yoshi slip-on
1999 Trans AM WS6, Long tubes, full exhaust, extra sexy
2006 GTO 6spd, 1 of 390 Silver, SLP LM1 (Sold)
2001 R1; blue, Yoshi slip on (sold Jan 12, 2012)
(RIP) 2000 Camaro SS
1999 Trans Am Ws6 30k miles, 6spd (sold)
1999 Camaro coupe 6 cyl (traded in after a week to get the SS)
Unread
  (#14)
otb
AMA Superbike Champ

August 17, 2013, 06:25 AM

Ten years ago we had a big weed and coke problem in our immediate area, then it seemed as if it went mostly underground (they stopped selling openly).

Now the PCP and heroin thing is wide open. I just don't get it. I mean, PCP makes you nuts; gets you locked up. Heroin gets you locked in for life after one or two uses; why do them?

Riding fast bikes slowly since 1969....
Unread
  (#15)
SRWJTS Media and Safety

August 17, 2013, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qcslvr View Post
Elliot just had a thing about Heroin a couple few weeks ago. Says its what pain med addicts (bith for legit or non legit) reasons eventually use. Its significantly cheaper. He had tons of users call in and say they had back neck ect.. pain a d got hooked or still needed a fix after their meds ran out. Eventually they couldnt afford $1 a gram (60 gram pills) anymore and went to meth.
Heroin is usually the final step in opiate addiction. I've seen far too many of my friends go that path.

Starts with Percocet or Vicodin, then benzos are thrown in. When the tolerance builds on that mixture they move to dilaudid, phentynol, or something a little stronger. Then they move to OxyContin. When the tolerance builds to OC or the bank account runs dry, they move to heroin which is not as clean of a high, but just as potent mg for mg and like 1/4 the cost.

After heroin, if they get clean, they move to methadone, subutex, or suboxin (sp?) and spend years trying to taper down to a dosage that will eventually let them stop everything altogether.

For every success story of a friend, I've got probably 5 that never made it to the recovery phase. Nasty shit.

'04 F4i - Sold
'12 ZX6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nard Dog
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good ol' days, before you've actually left them

Discord - camelhumps#7702