DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 556
0 members and 556 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Hey Heist, you do work Internetting...
Unread
  (#1)
Being nice :)

Hey Heist, you do work Internetting... - June 23, 2010, 08:52 PM

You thread the shit out this joint.

Can you research the Chinese conspiracy..

Did N Korea really hire Chinese actors as fans ?

Google got commied and big brothered. check out the verbs son !

Do work! ..you got it...

You're Welcome...
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

June 23, 2010, 08:54 PM

Well maybe he should do Ben's mom and he will get VD and then stay off of here!

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
Unread
  (#3)

June 23, 2010, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge131 View Post
Well maybe he should do Ben's mom and he will get VD and then stay off of here!
Lay off my baby momma! ...
She was one of my greats. the VD was my spawn...

shhh ... brb...

I expect a full report upon my return... Ayoooo !!

You're Welcome...
Unread
  (#4)
Your Ad Here

June 23, 2010, 09:31 PM

LMAO!
I'm on a consulting contract and it involves me using about 30% of my brain power and makes me the equivalent of a "fixer." Think Michael Clayton without the cool S-Class, Suit, Law Degree, or half way as exciting work.

Mindless, but the economy's a train wreck and until I get a better gig offer or come up with a great company idea, write a business plan, find funding, blazey blah - and that's not happening too soon since I'm suffering from a bit of start-up burn out (2 in 7 years).

So I'll be chilling here for a minute using up Clem's bandwidth and running up my post count. Maybe I'll win that toaster oven or set of PitBull Stands, or get my achievement badge when I hit a certain number!

(And yes, the North Korean government paid Chinese "actors" to cheer in the stands for the North Korean soccer team when they were on the field.)

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)

June 23, 2010, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
LMAO!
I'm on a consulting contract and it involves me using about 30% of my brain power and makes me the equivalent of a "fixer." Think Michael Clayton without the cool S-Class, Suit, Law Degree, or half way as exciting work.

Mindless, but the economy's a train wreck and until I get a better gig offer or come up with a great company idea, write a business plan, find funding, blazey blah - and that's not happening too soon since I'm suffering from a bit of start-up burn out (2 in 7 years).

So I'll be chilling here for a minute using up Clem's bandwidth and running up my post count. Maybe I'll win that toaster oven or set of PitBull Stands, or get my achievement badge when I hit a certain number!

(And yes, the North Korean government paid Chinese "actors" to cheer in the stands for the North Korean soccer team when they were on the field.)
:sookiesookie: Filomena !! .... links mang, LOS LIIIINKS !!!!

You're Welcome...
Unread
  (#6)
Your Ad Here

June 23, 2010, 10:49 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_614510.html

If you watched North Korea play a hard-fought game against Brazil in the World Cup on Tuesday, you may have wondered how all those North Korean fans were able to attend the game given the nation's dire economic condition and dictator Kim Jong Il's strict prohibitions on leaving the country. Commentator Martin Tyler (in the video, below) answered your question:
We are told that the supporters of North Korea aren't North Koreans--they're handpicked actors from China who have been sent here to act out the part of North Korean fans. I haven't found one I can speak to, who can speak back to me to tell me whether that's the case--I doubt he'd tell me the truth if that is the case.
Although the news has been circling the Internet for a month, AOL's Fanhouse brought to our attention yesterday that North Korea provided 1,000 tickets to a group of Chinese fans, including actors and musicians, to fly to South Africa for the game.
China, who is one of North Korea's closest allies in the world, failed to qualify for this year's World Cup. North Korea hasn't played in the tournament since 1966.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#7)
Derpentine Dealer

June 24, 2010, 07:07 AM

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.