DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 577
4 members and 573 guests
2blueyam, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, GRN96WS6
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
How do you "test drive" an intern?
Unread
  (#1)
Road Kill

Wink How do you "test drive" an intern? - June 22, 2006, 07:40 AM

Ok so by the grace of God, our office was blessed with some of the better looking interns in all of Human Resources Command... So the question to all the smooth guys, pervs, ladies (that dont hold a perv label)... How do you hit on them without pulling a sexual harassement claim? best part is they were imported from all over the country... so in a couple of months... you just wave good bye and kick them back to the college campus of their choice.

ps- earlier this year... the "first" intern we HAD... claimed sexual harassement... it was against my boss of all people... yes they were both moved to seperate projects lol.

1999 Yamaha R6... from the track, back to the street
www.mmsports.org
SJS Customs

YaoMatt:Here's a free bit of advice: Put down the fucking ho-ho!!! And I don't mean your daughter.

Bexxx: yeah my ass was a wee bit sore after that
BabyBusa04: MY ASS IS SORE AS HELL
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JMURACN  
Unread
  (#2)
Owner of the Site Owner

June 22, 2006, 07:44 AM

we got a whole shit load of hot interns.

i met a few that wer ein my department. took them too lunch, and got in on the talking with them and stuff, they stop by my office all the time.

then since they were new to the area, i was telling them where to go and so forth. waited a week or two and asked them if they wanted to come out. one of them i was talkin to more, and had a blast, have no interest in htitin it, but jsut to see how it could work.

plus being around the same age as them also helps a lot

-

I tow 747s

"gixrB: I like it hard, with a lot of feel"
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Go Team Venture!!!

June 22, 2006, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMURACN
Ok so by the grace of God, our office was blessed with some of the better looking interns in all of Human Resources Command... So the question to all the smooth guys, pervs, ladies (that dont hold a perv label)... How do you hit on them without pulling a sexual harassement claim? best part is they were imported from all over the country... so in a couple of months... you just wave good bye and kick them back to the college campus of their choice.

ps- earlier this year... the "first" intern we HAD... claimed sexual harassement... it was against my boss of all people... yes they were both moved to seperate projects lol.

.......ok, I ask.....Where do you work?

"Whore Force One" pilot
The Whitest of White Boys
Not 40 yet!
The Force is strong in this one
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Jedi Send a message via AIM to Jedi Send a message via MSN to Jedi  
Unread
  (#4)
Road Kill

June 22, 2006, 07:52 AM

Paulio... thats exactly the game i was going to pull... thats a no brainer... but i am a little gun shy now... since my boss got in deep shit for "well you look nice today"...

Jedi i think we all need to find out where Paulio is... cause we only have 5... but at least i get my personal intern... "do my work biatch!"

www.mmsports.org
SJS Customs

YaoMatt:Here's a free bit of advice: Put down the fucking ho-ho!!! And I don't mean your daughter.

Unread
  (#5)
Brainwash Your Face!

June 22, 2006, 07:56 AM

lunch...safe bet

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Unread
  (#6)
> 6'3" need not apply!

June 22, 2006, 07:57 AM

Put a Happy Hour together?

Stacey
Blue 2005 SV650S (totaled)

Unread
  (#7)
Site ADMIN

June 22, 2006, 07:59 AM

Dude just always keep it professional. I would never make any moves what so ever in the office place. There are plenty of ways to send the vibe without saying anything. And NO im not talking smakin the ass as she walks by. If there is an attraction there, the ladies already got you pegged anway.

Just keep it professional and just talk about whatever. If she brings up personal stuff out of the office then share yours. Eg what happend over the weekend.. whatever.. You can always throw out whats going on after work. Happy hours and lunches are always the best place to shoot the BS. It will happen without you trying.

Seriously. Dont even sweat trying, thats always when the best works out..

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#8)
Jeez If You Love Honkus

June 22, 2006, 07:59 AM

Quote:
How do you "test drive" an intern?
With 4 on the floor...
Unread
  (#9)
When in Rome...

June 22, 2006, 08:00 AM

happy hour could backfire, you have a few, she has a few, prom night all over again and she decides after the fact that she was never ok with it in the first place.

Get lunch. no drinks.

bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com

www.howtoavoidthebummerlife.com
Unread
  (#10)
Road Kill

June 22, 2006, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud
There are plenty of ways to send the vibe without saying anything. And NO im not talking smakin the ass as she walks by.
so i guess the foam "shocker" should stay in cabnet lol...

www.mmsports.org
SJS Customs

Unread
  (#11)
GP Racer

June 22, 2006, 08:07 AM

Quote:

i got monica lewinski's # here somewhere maybe she can tell u what worked 4 her.
obviously she has no problem talking about it

Rampage "Why you got one shoe on and one shoe off?"
Rashad "Cause i was ready to break one off in your mother****ing ass!"
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to FUNx1000  
Unread
  (#12)
Site ADMIN

June 22, 2006, 08:12 AM

Quote:
so i guess the foam "shocker" should stay in cabnet lol...
Now you are catching on.

You got my point though right? To add to the other post.. Definately keep it safe with no alcohol. You can attend happy hour without getting blitzed..

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#13)
Site ADMIN

June 22, 2006, 08:12 AM

oh and

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#14)
Officially Addicted to Posting

June 22, 2006, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch
With 4 on the floor...
Now that's funny!

The rest of you with your serious responses frighten me.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rddy  
Unread
  (#15)
Road Kill

June 22, 2006, 08:26 AM

No happy hours for us anyway last time i went to a "company happy hour" i had 19 "hard" drinks + some beers... and i wants drunk either that or i was acting sober... because the BIG BIG boss was there too lol.

www.mmsports.org
SJS Customs