DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 545
7 members and 538 guests
2blueyam, beatle, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, nootherids, RRonin, Triple X
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
How to quit a job....
Unread
  (#1)
The last urrbendah

How to quit a job.... - August 10, 2010, 08:13 AM

1) Cuss everyone out
2) Grab available alcohol
3) Make dramatic exit

Link

The plane had just landed, but he was ready to take off.

A JetBlue flight attendant blew his top, grabbed some beer and bolted out an emergency slide at Kennedy Airport Monday - then headed home to have sex with his boyfriend.

After he was bonked in the head by a bag, Steven Slater stunned passengers by spewing profanity and ranting about quitting as the flight from Pittsburgh pulled up to the gate about noon.

"To the f-----g a--hole who told me to f--k off, it's been a good 28 years," Slater, 38, purred, cops said. "I've had it. That's it," he added, a passenger said.

The mad-as-hell steward grabbed a couple of brewskis and popped one open before activating the emergency exit, witnesses told airport employees.

After tossing his two carry-on bags on the slide, he followed them to the tarmac.

Slater - who actually first started working for airlines 20 years ago, not 28 - then walked to the AirTrain, stripped off his company tie and flung it off as bemused passengers watched.

"I wish we could all quit our jobs like that," said passenger Phil Catelinet, 36, of Brooklyn, who was on the flight and the AirTrain.

"He seemed kind of happy about it. He was like, 'I just quit my job.' "

Port Authority police said it took jetBlue 25 minutes to report the incident, allowing Slater time to leave the scene.

Cops found him in bed with his boyfriend when they arrived to arrest him at a beachfront home in the Rockaways with a porch overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, sources said.

He boasted to skeptical cops that he really did escape by chute with his carry-on luggage.

"Oh, yes, I did! I threw them down first and I went down after," he told cops, sources said.

He was grinning as police walked him in handcuffs to a squad car. "He left with a big smile on his face," said neighbor Curt Karkowski.

Slater was wearing a sheepish smile when Port Authority detectives walked him to a waiting van a few hours later. He was charged with reckless endangerment and criminal mischief.

JetBlue would not say how long Slater had worked for the airline, but he wrote on his MySpace page that he was "enjoying being back in the skies" after a five-year break.

"I love to max it out with trips around the world, sometimes on a moment's notice!" he gushed.

Neighbors described Slater as a nice guy, but said he was under some stress. "Steven's mother is dying," said Judy Rochelle, whose son Kenny lives with Slater. "She has lung cancer. She's had two chemos and the prognosis is not good. They were on their way out to California this weekend to settle her affairs."

Read more: JetBlue flight attendant who went nuts was in bed with boyfriend when found by cops

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Traction Control

August 10, 2010, 08:16 AM

was in bed with joe

who me? wtf

KTM RC8R
KTM RC390 race
Yamaha R6 race
Honda CRF50 mini
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Tecknojoe  
Unread
  (#3)
Ling Long

August 10, 2010, 08:18 AM

Stop stealing my facebook links!

U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt  
Unread
  (#4)
The last urrbendah

August 10, 2010, 08:18 AM

haha..came up in my RSS feed for Google News.

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

Unread
  (#5)
Your Ad Here

August 10, 2010, 08:47 AM

If you want dramatics and hissy fits, you can't beat the sort of shows gays will put on. They really get creative with it.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Last edited by Heist; August 10, 2010 at 09:56 AM..
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
T.R.I.T.D.H

August 10, 2010, 09:00 AM

Why do homosexuals constantly need to reinforce that they are homosexual??? I mean maybe it's like the plastic thug acting guy who has to reinforce they are hard...but generally they do that b/c they ARE REALLY NOT TOUGH AT ALL but want you to have the illusion that they are tough....as I'm sure that's not the case with homosexuals.

Driving through richmond on either 95 or 85 I say a building painted like a rainbow that read GAY COMMUNITY CENTER....????...why not COMMUNITY CENTER? As if everyone doesn't know that a Roy G. B(minus IV) rainbow isn't the symbol of homosexuality? I mean I've seen Jewish Community center signs before but outside of that I don't see signs that say Indian Community Center, or Heterosexual Community center....

My point is that I am not against gay people....but I just really get pissed off by uber flamboyant gay people who constantly have to reinforce to you that they are gay and you must know they are gay every second of the day.

Lastly,

A buddy of mine worked at Shoppers in high school b/c his parents made him work there. He didn't like it but tolerated it. So the work attire was casual clothes (polo and jeans) along with a BRIGHT ORANGE VEST...so his job was stocker, bagger, cartboy etc... at the store.

One day he just got fed up completely with the job. He would talk about quitting all of the time but he just would never do it. So one rough day at work (i mean really how rough could it have been right?) lol...well one rough day at work he was pushing the baskets back inside. This huge long line of baskets b/c he didn't want to have to come back out to get them again. So he is struggling to push in the baskets, and this lady walks up to him, and says, Excuse me Young man, would you mind helping me place a few bags in my car....he stopped in his tracks..carts at this point were blocking the main driveway of the store and cars were backing up waiting on him to get the carts through...so essentially he had the store blocked off, he turns around, throws off his vest on the ground, and tells her WHY DON"T YOU GET AN ORANGE VEST AND DO IT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then is just gets in his car and rolls out....doesn't tell anyone...

lol....the joys of being in careless high schooler. I'll never forget that story.

What do you value more? Life or Image?

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."
Unread
  (#7)
The last urrbendah

August 10, 2010, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkofDC View Post
I mean maybe it's like the plastic thug acting guy who has to reinforce they are hard...

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

Unread
  (#8)
TPG og

August 10, 2010, 09:31 AM

He pulled an Oscar from Half Baked.

Last edited by b00st; August 10, 2010 at 10:52 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to b00st  
Unread
  (#9)
Get Tarded!

August 10, 2010, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkofDC View Post
Why do homosexuals constantly need to reinforce that they are homosexual??? I mean maybe it's like the plastic thug acting guy who has to reinforce they are hard...but generally they do that b/c they ARE REALLY NOT TOUGH AT ALL but want you to have the illusion that they are tough....as I'm sure that's not the case with homosexuals.

Driving through richmond on either 95 or 85 I say a building painted like a rainbow that read GAY COMMUNITY CENTER....????...why not COMMUNITY CENTER? As if everyone doesn't know that a Roy G. B(minus IV) rainbow isn't the symbol of homosexuality? I mean I've seen Jewish Community center signs before but outside of that I don't see signs that say Indian Community Center, or Heterosexual Community center....

My point is that I am not against gay people....but I just really get pissed off by uber flamboyant gay people who constantly have to reinforce to you that they are gay and you must know they are gay every second of the day.

Lastly,

A buddy of mine worked at Shoppers in high school b/c his parents made him work there. He didn't like it but tolerated it. So the work attire was casual clothes (polo and jeans) along with a BRIGHT ORANGE VEST...so his job was stocker, bagger, cartboy etc... at the store.

One day he just got fed up completely with the job. He would talk about quitting all of the time but he just would never do it. So one rough day at work (i mean really how rough could it have been right?) lol...well one rough day at work he was pushing the baskets back inside. This huge long line of baskets b/c he didn't want to have to come back out to get them again. So he is struggling to push in the baskets, and this lady walks up to him, and says, Excuse me Young man, would you mind helping me place a few bags in my car....he stopped in his tracks..carts at this point were blocking the main driveway of the store and cars were backing up waiting on him to get the carts through...so essentially he had the store blocked off, he turns around, throws off his vest on the ground, and tells her WHY DON"T YOU GET AN ORANGE VEST AND DO IT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then is just gets in his car and rolls out....doesn't tell anyone...

lol....the joys of being in careless high schooler. I'll never forget that story.

Oh the story was about a guy quitting his job BTW......

Sorry he didn't shoot up the place.. yeah that wouldn't make him gay.

And lastly how do you know hes hard; are you the cop who frisked him or his boy friend?

08 Dizzzer SM
08 Z1000
98 KLR 650

Last edited by Tarded Jake; August 10, 2010 at 09:44 AM..
Unread
  (#10)
B
It goes to 11.

August 10, 2010, 09:45 AM

He pulled the emergency slide. I think with our new all-encompassing laws they will probably charge him with some sort of terrorism.

Male flight attendants. 98% of them are gay, 100% are alcoholics. It's why Craig became a pilot.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#11)
AMA Superbike Champ

August 10, 2010, 10:19 AM

this has everything to do with him having man-on-man action

/sarcasm
Unread
  (#12)
Ton Up!

August 10, 2010, 10:21 AM

I wouldn't have known he was gay if they didn't mention he was in bed with his boyfriend.

~Justin

FREE FITZ!!!!

1999 Suzuki SV650
1982 Kawasaki GPz550 : RIP 4/16/09
1971 Honda CB450 : SOLD!
Unread
  (#13)
God of the Gaps

August 10, 2010, 10:38 AM

If I ever win the powerball this is so me.

"Fuck all you mother fuckers!" Then I'll grab a beer, down it, smash out my window, and rappel down my building while I flip everyone off. It will be epic. I'll make sure I give people advanced warning so they can record it.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#14)
The last urrbendah

August 10, 2010, 10:41 AM

Then there is this....

girl quits job on dry erase board exposes farmville boss called her hopa theCHIVE

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

Unread
  (#15)
Ton Up!

August 10, 2010, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
Damn, she is a HOPA

~Justin