DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 542
0 members and 542 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
HTC EVO vs. iPhone
Unread
  (#1)
Banned

HTC EVO vs. iPhone - May 12, 2010, 04:59 PM

the EVO phone wins hands down doesnt it?
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
↓ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ↓

May 12, 2010, 05:01 PM

opinions...

-Ryan
Unread
  (#3)
Banned

May 12, 2010, 05:06 PM

well most discussion boards out there talk about opinions, not facts. Because if you ask me the R1 is a better bike than the gixxer.
Unread
  (#4)
intermediate

May 12, 2010, 05:13 PM

if it was a stock iphone i would say yes. the JB iphone idknoooooo. My friend has the non sprint windows htc one (cant recall if its tmobi or verizon). It looks nice with the HD screen but i didnt like the operating system. Maybe after a week with it i would have a change of heart. The new iphone drops sometime june july. I've heard the sprint htc will be better than the others. my att contract is up in sept. Then i will choose if i am gonna upgrade to Iphone 4g or htc evo. Droid is out for me.
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to silky Send a message via AIM to silky Send a message via Skype™ to silky 
Unread
  (#5)
heated gear ftw!!

May 12, 2010, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter600
the EVO phone wins hands down doesnt it?
Only if what you want is a 4G smartphone running on the Android platform running on the Verizon network.

If those are your criteria, then yes. It does.

Define the "hands down winning criteria" and we can answer your question

Last edited by OftKilted; May 12, 2010 at 05:18 PM..
Unread
  (#6)
↓ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ↓

May 12, 2010, 05:18 PM

The iPhone has been out for years and it's no surprise that people are still trying to compare it to newly released phones.

Get over it. Every phone is different and once you know what you need/want from a phone is when you'll easily be able to understand which phone is the best choice for you.

-Ryan
Unread
  (#7)
Banned

May 12, 2010, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silky View Post
if it was a stock iphone i would say yes. the JB iphone idknoooooo. My friend has the non sprint windows htc one (cant recall if its tmobi or verizon). It looks nice with the HD screen but i didnt like the operating system. Maybe after a week with it i would have a change of heart. The new iphone drops sometime june july. I've heard the sprint htc will be better than the others. my att contract is up in sept. Then i will choose if i am gonna upgrade to Iphone 4g or htc evo. Droid is out for me.

So its locked that the next iphone is guaranteed to have 4g? (i dont believe in apple so i dont keep up on it that much like im sure some of yall do)

Its on Tmobile, the HD2, and its the soon to be outdated windows 6.5 , and yeh the new EVO will be Droid. But to me: Google > Apple
Unread
  (#8)
Retired to most ...

May 12, 2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
The iPhone has been out for years and it's no surprise that people are still trying to compare it to newly released phones.

Get over it. Every phone is different and once you know what you need/want from a phone is when you'll easily be able to understand which phone is the best choice for you.

FACT!!!

My name is Johnny and I approve this message!!

God Speed Jeff! You'll never be forgotten.

BOOSTZX3 : in all seriousness head injuries ain't no joke. I've had around 10 concussions and now I ride a Buell Don't let it happen to you!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JohnnySpeed1KRR  
Unread
  (#9)
Banned

May 12, 2010, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OftKilted View Post
Only if what you want is a 4G smartphone running on the Android platform running on the Verizon network.

If those are your criteria, then yes. It does.

Define the "hands down winning criteria" and we can answer your question
The EVO is going to be running to sprint

Um, somebody give me the stamped (certified) features of the June release iphone, and i can tell u why the EVO is better. The info I have is what is certified to be released next month.
Unread
  (#10)
TEAM.SUKUZI

May 12, 2010, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silky View Post
I thought that Apple is only making an announcement in June/July? Anyways, to answer, I'm sticking to my 3GS, although the HTC EVO is nice(on paper at least)

sex addict