DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 530
1 members and 529 guests
GRN96WS6
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Hyperbike Performance Shop (Frederick MD)
Unread
  (#1)
Nubbs ban yourself!
 
n2sport's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,000
Join Date: June 27, 2006
Location: Fredneck MD
Hyperbike Performance Shop (Frederick MD) - December 5, 2006, 12:51 PM

http://www.hyperbikecenters.com/dynotuning.html

Also checkout www.zx14.net for some of the news on this new shop.

The shop should be opening the first of January.
Would be great to see a bunch of .net people show up for the grand opening.
There will be discounts of 10% off for anyone mentioning they are from dcsportbikes.net.


To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train
religion is just a misspelling of superstition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Once again I forgive you for your self-righteousness, bigotry and prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOF...embedded#at=36
http://www.bachbio.com/gunsavelives.htm

Last edited by n2sport; December 5, 2006 at 12:54 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#2)
I am a bitch, so what?
 
RRSheDevil's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,735
Join Date: December 26, 2002
Location: Maryland
December 5, 2006, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2sport
http://www.hyperbikecenters.com/dynotuning.html

Also checkout www.zx14.net for some of the news on this new shop.

The shop should be opening the first of January.
Would be great to see a bunch of .net people show up for the grand opening.
There will be discounts of 10% off for anyone mentioning they are from dcsportbikes.net.
Let us know closer to the date and the location.


Every time we hold our tongues instead of returning the sharp retort, show patience with another's faults, show a little more love and kindness, we are helping to stock-pile more of these peace-bringing qualities in the world instead of armaments for war. -- Constance Foster
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to RRSheDevil Send a message via AIM to RRSheDevil  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#3)
Nubbs ban yourself!
 
n2sport's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,000
Join Date: June 27, 2006
Location: Fredneck MD
December 5, 2006, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R6SheDevil
Let us know closer to the date and the location.
I sure will.


To punish and enslave!
2003 GSXR1K
2008 HD Night Train
religion is just a misspelling of superstition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Once again I forgive you for your self-righteousness, bigotry and prejudice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
I'll also thank them for proving that you don't need the force to get a woman to make you a sammich.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
-Benjamin Franklin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYpOF...embedded#at=36
http://www.bachbio.com/gunsavelives.htm
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.