DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 562
4 members and 558 guests
2blueyam, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, GRN96WS6
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
I am a Cruise NOOBIE!!! Need Suggestions!!
Unread
  (#1)
Squid Rider 4 Life!!

I am a Cruise NOOBIE!!! Need Suggestions!! - June 26, 2006, 08:24 AM

Ok I am going on a cruise in 2 weeks but I need help with planing excursions. I went on Royal Carbi's Site and booked 2 so far. I need thing to do when we hit the ports any suggestions?? Here are the countries

Barbados, St. Lucia, Antigua, St. Martin and St. Thomas

Any where I can find a good deal on excursions!! THX!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ArRrR6  
Unread
  (#2)
Signed up for Track Days!

June 26, 2006, 08:50 AM

YOu will have a great time! I just went on my first cruise in May. I say book the most popular ones through the cruise lines and wait till you get there for the other excursions. As soon as you get off the ship and go into town there are people there selling the excursion for cheaper (the cruise line buys the spaces from these people and then jacks up the prices). I got two excursion in St.Marteen for almost $100 cheaper. Oh and it you really want to hav fun go on the Catamaran (if RC offers it)- I had the most fun on this one- but do it later if you can cause they have an unlimited supply of Jungle Juice and you dont want to get too drunk so you can still see the rest of the island.

~~Jenny~~
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to SpankyJB  
Unread
  (#3)
Ling Long

June 26, 2006, 08:51 AM

There's more weed in St. Lucia than Jamaica. Other than that, there'll be plenty to do there man. Those are all major destinations. The night life should be crazy.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt  
Unread
  (#4)
GP Racer

June 26, 2006, 08:52 AM

IN Barbados go to "The Boat Yard" good place during the day to hang at the beach and fun at night if you are going to be there to party. It's on the beach, pretty close to port etc...I'll see if I can find a website..

http://www.theboatyard.com/

2006 Black ZX-10
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Still here

June 26, 2006, 09:24 AM

More in St Lucia than Jamaica???!! Hard to believe since the whole country just about reeks of it in Jamaica. It's crazy, Mon

I've been on one cruise, shared a cabin with the ex and the kids, and his whole family was on this cruise. Needless to say I didn't really enjoy my cruise experience. But if you go to Grand Caymen do swim with the stingrays, way freaky! And in Cozumel go to Chankanab (sp?) National Park. Amazing beaches there and much more. Also hit Carlos and Charlie's there that was a blast.

Last edited by vstargidget; June 26, 2006 at 09:27 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to vstargidget Send a message via AIM to vstargidget  
Unread
  (#6)
Squid Rider 4 Life!!

June 26, 2006, 09:47 AM

I just want to have a great time, I know there is alot to do on the boat but more fun on the islands MON!!
Unread
  (#7)
Squid Rider 4 Life!!

June 26, 2006, 01:06 PM