DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 567
3 members and 564 guests
Nobrains, nootherids, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
I HATE coworkers
Unread
  (#1)
opossum puncher

I HATE coworkers - June 25, 2007, 01:57 PM

Awww, God Damnit!

Son of a becket. Dude came in to talk about PWS and now my cube smells like a cat took a dump under my chair. Its seriously foul! I even tried walking away and giving it some air time but it just keeps getting worse.

I seriously think the guy shit himself while talking to me.

This is honestly inhumane.

-
Attack Life! It's going to kill you anyway.

08 Z1000

Go Hokies!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to zx6rfool  
Unread
  (#2)
Site Owner

June 25, 2007, 02:03 PM

At my old company eTantrum.com, there was a dude there who was probably 270lbs. Never shaved. Rarely showered. If you got within 2 feet of him your nasal passages were assaulted with the most disgusting filth smell you could ever imagine.

People used to leave bars of soap on his desk to drop him hints but he never caught the drift.

Anyhoo, enough people complained about it that he ended up getting his own private office. I wonder if that was the original plan?

And as a side story - same guy. We used to have aeron chairs in the office. If you don't know what they were they are the yuppie .com office chairs you see in every TV show representing an office. So we're diligintly working one day (to eventually end up in bankruptcy.. but I digress) and all of a sudden we hear this loud explosion - much like a shotgun. Everyone was like, ? So we all look around to find the source of the sound, and finally end up at the "big smelly guy"s office. He's sprawled on the floor because apparently the aeron chairs pistons (that allow it to rise and lower with a push of a button) are only rated to 250 lbs or somehting. He must have been bouncing on it because it basically blew the piston out of it. The explosion was because of the compressed air canister completely blowing up. I just walked away because I was about to bust out into laughter. And I still don't feel bad about it.

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#3)
Far from a rookie!!!!!

June 25, 2007, 02:03 PM

MY FATT AZZ!!!! co-worker walks around smelling the same,I feel yo' pain

James

Joe Rocket Whore

Why your man acting like secret service??? I'm going to get you alone and get my secret serviced!!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to boogie_gsxr26 Send a message via AIM to boogie_gsxr26  
Unread
  (#4)
Pleased to meet me

June 25, 2007, 02:05 PM

PWS?
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
coooooookie

June 25, 2007, 02:06 PM

Rob please share more funny office stories!

I use to have a guy that peeked over my wall to see what I was doing online. I was thinking of getting a rearview mirror for my monitor! Instead I switched to a different area when someone quit.

John
'07 ZX-6R
NESBA #10
Sportbiketracktime #10

JEMM Auto detailing
Cars, Bikes, RV's, Trailers, bathtubs. If you pay me I will buff it.
Unread
  (#6)
I am a bitch, so what?

June 25, 2007, 02:12 PM

I have no co-workers.

Every time we hold our tongues instead of returning the sharp retort, show patience with another's faults, show a little more love and kindness, we are helping to stock-pile more of these peace-bringing qualities in the world instead of armaments for war. -- Constance Foster
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to RRSheDevil Send a message via AIM to RRSheDevil  
Unread
  (#7)
opossum puncher

June 25, 2007, 02:18 PM

Performance Work Statement, I work for the Fed as a Project Manager.

Rob we had a guy like that, never shaved, wore the same nasty untucked polo shirt at least 2-3 times a week, smelled like he taped fish under his arms and climbed the stair master in a sauna. The heads finally sent out a "reminder" to everyone about keeping a professional appearance and hygiene regardless of if you were interacting with clients that day. Hes gotten better, but his is not the cube you hang around for any extended period of time.

-
Attack Life! It's going to kill you anyway.

08 Z1000

Go Hokies!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to zx6rfool  
Unread
  (#8)
Site Owner

June 25, 2007, 02:22 PM

I never understood the whole "stinky developer" syndrome... Even when I worked 100% in the office all the time I noticed coworkers that would wear the same clothes over and over and generate smell. I mean, don't you think their wives/girlfriends would tell them that they friggin stink? I know its hard/impossible for you to smell yourself but come on.......

Katie #135.

Unread
  (#9)
.RJ
Project Mayhem

June 25, 2007, 02:30 PM

Sounds like its time to bring Triple-T into the office!

The only thing worse than co-workers? Shared office space. Working on site sucks ass.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to .RJ  
Unread
  (#10)
Go Team Venture!!!

June 25, 2007, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonJeeper
I never understood the whole "stinky developer" syndrome... Even when I worked 100% in the office all the time I noticed coworkers that would wear the same clothes over and over and generate smell. I mean, don't you think their wives/girlfriends would tell them that they friggin stink? I know its hard/impossible for you to smell yourself but come on.......
What you think these dorks have wives or girlfriends? Unless you count thier live-in Mom.

"Whore Force One" pilot
The Whitest of White Boys
Not 40 yet!
The Force is strong in this one
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Jedi Send a message via AIM to Jedi Send a message via MSN to Jedi  
Unread
  (#11)
B
It goes to 11.

June 25, 2007, 02:31 PM

Dude, we have a mainframe programmer like that right now, right where I work. He's so fucking fat he has to have oversized chairs, and get this, he has to have a special keyboard for his fat fucking fingers.

Grossest part of all... we have to replace his keyboard about every 6 months because his old one gets so logjammed with cheeto's and junk food... literally black on some of the keys.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#12)
Site Owner

June 25, 2007, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixrben
Dude, we have a mainframe programmer like that right now, right where I work. He's so fucking fat he has to have oversized chairs, and get this, he has to have a special keyboard for his fat fucking fingers.

Grossest part of all... we have to replace his keyboard about every 6 months because his old one gets so logjammed with cheeto's and junk food... literally black on some of the keys.
blaahhahaha....

And from the above... yeah I know at least one of them has a wife because he's got a ring on and pics of her in his cube. Not that she's a looker or anything but still... does she put up with the stench?

Katie #135.

Unread
  (#13)
K-K
Shut yo damn snack chute

June 25, 2007, 02:34 PM

Quote:
blaahhahaha....

And from the above... yeah I know at least one of them has a wife because he's got a ring on and pics of her in his cube. Not that she's a looker or anything but still... does she put up with the stench?

Maybe she stinks worse and can't smell him over her own stench.

- If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to K-K  
Unread
  (#14)
Groundhogs can play dead

June 25, 2007, 02:37 PM

Tanya
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#15)
coooooookie

June 25, 2007, 02:37 PM

Quote:
blaahhahaha....

Maybe her V has a nasty stench and it's a trade off?

John
'07 ZX-6R
NESBA #10
Sportbiketracktime #10

JEMM Auto detailing
Cars, Bikes, RV's, Trailers, bathtubs. If you pay me I will buff it.