DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 541
0 members and 541 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
I just put my Co-workers cube for sale on craigslist :)
Unread
  (#1)
Super Moderator

I just put my Co-workers cube for sale on craigslist :) - April 22, 2010, 09:02 AM

Soooo I just put my co-worker's cube up for sale on Craigslist. Feel free to make him an offer or ask him questions about it.
-Kim

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/fuo/1704349381.html

Emails that have been sent so far:
Quote:
I am very interested in the Cube you have posted on CL.

If you had to guess, how many midgets do you think you could fit in it at one time? 4+ would be ideal..I probably wouldn't be interested in it if the answer is less than 4.

Please let me know asap, otherwise I may have to return said midgets.

Okay, great thanks!
Quote:
Im writing in response to your posting of selling your cubicle for $50.00. Im interested in this listing and will be available to drive to your location today to view the cubicle. I can have the money ready after viewing your listing and can have a box truck with me and start disassembling the cubicle and all contents today if possible. Please let me know. All I need is the address to your place.

Also, is there anyway that you can dispose of the smiley thing (and the white rice looking stuff) on the keyboard and the green fuzzy thing that is in the drawer before I arrive?

I get off work at 3pm and can be in Fairfax with the truck around 4pm today. Does this work for you?

If someone has already beat me to the sale, please let me know so I don't show up and get turned away.
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/fuo/1704349381.html

Thank you for your listing and I assure you that I will be on time and cash in hand upon arrival.

~Kim
CCS# 827
01 GSXR1000
01 SV650S

I'm ADOS: Attention Deficit Oooooohhhhh ... Shiny!!!

Life's a BITCH. 'Cause if it was a slut, it'd be easy.

Last edited by kevers; April 22, 2010 at 09:05 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to kevers  
Unread
  (#2)
Here we go Steelers :)

April 22, 2010, 09:16 AM

Hilarious...Ill email later.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Super Moderator

April 22, 2010, 09:17 AM

He hasnt figured it out yet but there are 4 emails in his inbox at last check. I wont leave my office because i wanna be here when he figures it out

~Kim
CCS# 827
01 GSXR1000
01 SV650S

Unread
  (#4)
T.R.I.T.D.H

April 22, 2010, 09:18 AM

damn that is MESSY

What do you value more? Life or Image?

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."
Unread
  (#5)
SaS
Sas pronounced Sauce.

April 22, 2010, 09:21 AM

cubicles blow chunks. Funny joke.
Unread
  (#6)
Super Moderator

April 22, 2010, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkofDC View Post
damn that is MESSY
You have no idea.

The dude is hysterical though. One of the funniest guys I know....which is why i can pull pranks like this on him.

I've also put his stapler, phone and scissors in a jello mold.

~Kim
CCS# 827
01 GSXR1000
01 SV650S

Unread
  (#7)
The last urrbendah

April 22, 2010, 09:35 AM

SUBJECT: A BUSINESS TRANSACTION FOR YOUR MOST PRIZED CUBICLE

PLEASE ACCEPT THIS MESSAGE AND RESPOND TO ME URGENTLY.

DEAR SIR,

HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU. I WRITE TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY DESIRE TO INVEST AND TO BUY A CUBICLE IN YOUR COUNTRY, AND I HOPE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE GIVEN AN URGENT APPROVAL AND WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.

I AM STILLIENUS STEFANUS FROM NETASIKISTAN. MY LATE FATHER GENERAL ROBONI JOHNSTONUS WAS THE REBEL LEADER WHO CONTROLLED THE GOLD AND THE DIAMOND REGIONS OF NETASIKISTAN FOR 27 YEARS SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL INTERFERENCE.

BEFORE HE DIED, MY FATHER WAS ATTACKED BY THE OPPOSITION FORCE OF THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT BENJAMINS STOCSTUS AND WAS KILLED IN FEBRUARY 22 2002. BUT BEFORE HIS DEATH, HE REVEALED AND HANDED TO ME THE WHOLE DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DEPOSIT OF TWO TRUNK BOXES IN THE SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA. BECAUSE OF THESE REASON I FLED TO CONGO BRAZZAVILLE AS A REFUGEE BECAUSE MY FATHER STEPPED ON MANY TOES WHILE HE WAS CARRYING OUT HIS REBEL ACTIVITIES AND MANY OF HIS ENEMIES ARE AFTER ME ESPECIALLY MY PRESIDENT.

I STAYED IN CONGO FOR ONE MONTH,AFTER WHICH I THEN FLED TO DOTCOMUS IN OTHER TO CLAIM WHAT MY LATE FATHER LEFT FOR ME TO INHERIT AS HIS LEGITIMATE HEIR-AFTER AND NEXT OF KIN.MY FATHER DID NOT DISCLOSE THE REAL CONTENT OF THE BOXES TO THE SECURITY COMPANY SO THAT THEY CANNOT RAISE EYEBROW AGAINST HIM.

THE FIRST BOX CONTAINS 200KG OF 22 KARRAT ALLUVIA GOLD DUST WHILE THE SECOND BOX CONTAINS ($40 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS).THESE TWO BOXES ARE UNDER THE CUSTODY OF A SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU, BENIN FOR PROTECTIVE SAFEKEEPING PURPOSES. MY LATE FATHER DISGUISED IT AS "FAMILY TREASURE". SO THE COMPANY DOESN'T KNOW THE REAL CONTENT OF THE TWO CONSIGNMENTS BOXES. HE ALSO GAVE ME ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DEPOSIT OF ($20 MILLION U.S.DOLLARS IN A SUSPENCE ACCOUNT IN A BANK HERE IN DOTCOMUS.

PLEASE SIR,I WANT YOU TO HELP ME SECURE PHYSICAL DOMICILE WITHIN YOUR COUNTRY AND THAT IS WHY I AM CONTACTING YOU REGARDING YOUR CUBICLE. AS ONE CAN IMAGINE, I AM QUITE SMALL IN STATURE AND THEREFORE DO NOT REQUIRE MUCH SPACE. I MAY EVEN FIT INTO THE SPACE ON THE AFOREMENTIONED WOOD SHELF.
FOR YOUR HELP, I WILL TRANSFER THIS PHYSICAL CASH INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY AND TO ALSO HELP ME COME AND ASSIST ME CLAIM THIS CONSIGNMENT IN THE SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN DOTCOMOS. I AM READY TO SIGN AN UNDERTAKING TO RELEASE 20% OF THIS TOTAL MONEY TO YOU AND THE REMAINING 80% WILL BE PURELY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE.I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A TRUSTED AND RELIABLE PERSON AS I CAN FORESEE AND I FULLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME AT LAST. I DO THIS ONLY IN EXACHANGE FOR DOMICILE (YOUR CUBICLE) AND POSSILBLY ONE OF THOSE BURGER KING BIG MACS WE HEAR SO MUCH ABOUT. I ONLY ASK THAT YOU NOT ROLL IT DOWN A HILL AND FORCE ME TO PURSUE AS THAT IS VERY FRUSTRATING.

I AM ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

NOTE: PLEASE GIVE ME AN URGENT REPLY AS SOON AS YOU FINISH READING THIS MESSAGE.ALSO INDICATE YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER IN YOUR NEXT REPLY TO ME.

YOURS SINCERELY,
STILLIENUS STEFANUS
DOTCOMOS REFUGEE CAMP

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#8)
Mommy's Little Monster

April 22, 2010, 09:36 AM

2018 BMW R1200 GS
2016 Yamaha FJ-09
2014 Honda CB500X
2007 Suzuki DRZ 400SM
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600
Unread
  (#9)
fruta fresca

April 22, 2010, 09:38 AM

I emailed him too -

"If you throw in a cat and a tarp for extra privacy I'll show up today, cash in hand."

"no me olvides que yo no te olvidare"
Unread
  (#10)
Super Moderator

April 22, 2010, 09:43 AM

Another:

Quote:
I am interested in buying your cubicle from you. I have a similar cube myself and would like to collect the whole set. I will go no higher than $2.00.
Quote:
hey your cube is for sale?? man I need a cube so bad. Does it come with the devil? I love to worship the devil in a 6x6x6 cube. last time i was worshiping him, the cube shrunk while I was in it. Does yours shrink? Have you ever had it shrink on you and did it make you scared? If you were scared, then I probably don't want it because I don't like buying things from scared wimps. It makes me feel all wimpy and I don't want your wimpiness to rub off on me while I'm in worship. I noticed that jug of water - man is that a whole gallon?? The devil will not be happy with that - you seem like a fail, but the price is right for me. Why are you so junky? How much junk does that cubicle hold? The devil does not like junk - he'll burn that crap up and you - you should worship with me when I come pick up your cubicle, if I get one human sacrifice I will be made a devil's helper and then have all the power I need to take over the internet. Does your cubicle come with horns? I'm willing to pay extra if you have horns and a spear. I need this cubicle. I will be there in half an hour. White dress shirt, grey slacks, black shoes.

~Kim
CCS# 827
01 GSXR1000
01 SV650S

Unread
  (#11)
Elite Racing

April 22, 2010, 09:48 AM

Stillie

Good stuff Kim!

Chris
Elite Racing
CCS AM #458

Godspeed Bam Bam

VFR Matt: gotta be a winner at something. Cant reach for the stars mind well be king of suck
tecknojoe: we could get together at my house and mount my trailor
vonstallin: whack one off 4 me henrey
thefitzvh: I'm the assholist asshole that ever assholed
Unread
  (#12)
Super Moderator

April 22, 2010, 09:49 AM

He hasnt taken the ad down yet so keep the emails and questions coming

~Kim
CCS# 827
01 GSXR1000
01 SV650S

Unread
  (#13)
I miss you Jeff

April 22, 2010, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
SUBJECT: A BUSINESS TRANSACTION FOR YOUR MOST PRIZED CUBICLE

PLEASE ACCEPT THIS MESSAGE AND RESPOND TO ME URGENTLY.

DEAR SIR,

HOW ARE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY? I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU. I WRITE TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY DESIRE TO INVEST AND TO BUY A CUBICLE IN YOUR COUNTRY, AND I HOPE THAT THIS TRANSACTION WILL BE GIVEN AN URGENT APPROVAL AND WILL BE TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENCE.

I AM STILLIENUS STEFANUS FROM NETASIKISTAN. MY LATE FATHER GENERAL ROBONI JOHNSTONUS WAS THE REBEL LEADER WHO CONTROLLED THE GOLD AND THE DIAMOND REGIONS OF NETASIKISTAN FOR 27 YEARS SUCCESSFULLY WITHOUT INTERNAL OR EXTERNAL INTERFERENCE.

BEFORE HE DIED, MY FATHER WAS ATTACKED BY THE OPPOSITION FORCE OF THE GOVERNMENT OF PRESIDENT BENJAMINS STOCSTUS AND WAS KILLED IN FEBRUARY 22 2002. BUT BEFORE HIS DEATH, HE REVEALED AND HANDED TO ME THE WHOLE DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DEPOSIT OF TWO TRUNK BOXES IN THE SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA. BECAUSE OF THESE REASON I FLED TO CONGO BRAZZAVILLE AS A REFUGEE BECAUSE MY FATHER STEPPED ON MANY TOES WHILE HE WAS CARRYING OUT HIS REBEL ACTIVITIES AND MANY OF HIS ENEMIES ARE AFTER ME ESPECIALLY MY PRESIDENT.

I STAYED IN CONGO FOR ONE MONTH,AFTER WHICH I THEN FLED TO DOTCOMUS IN OTHER TO CLAIM WHAT MY LATE FATHER LEFT FOR ME TO INHERIT AS HIS LEGITIMATE HEIR-AFTER AND NEXT OF KIN.MY FATHER DID NOT DISCLOSE THE REAL CONTENT OF THE BOXES TO THE SECURITY COMPANY SO THAT THEY CANNOT RAISE EYEBROW AGAINST HIM.

THE FIRST BOX CONTAINS 200KG OF 22 KARRAT ALLUVIA GOLD DUST WHILE THE SECOND BOX CONTAINS ($40 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS).THESE TWO BOXES ARE UNDER THE CUSTODY OF A SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTONOU, BENIN FOR PROTECTIVE SAFEKEEPING PURPOSES. MY LATE FATHER DISGUISED IT AS "FAMILY TREASURE". SO THE COMPANY DOESN'T KNOW THE REAL CONTENT OF THE TWO CONSIGNMENTS BOXES. HE ALSO GAVE ME ALL THE RELEVANT DOCUMENTS COVERING THE DEPOSIT OF ($20 MILLION U.S.DOLLARS IN A SUSPENCE ACCOUNT IN A BANK HERE IN DOTCOMUS.

PLEASE SIR,I WANT YOU TO HELP ME SECURE PHYSICAL DOMICILE WITHIN YOUR COUNTRY AND THAT IS WHY I AM CONTACTING YOU REGARDING YOUR CUBICLE. AS ONE CAN IMAGINE, I AM QUITE SMALL IN STATURE AND THEREFORE DO NOT REQUIRE MUCH SPACE. I MAY EVEN FIT INTO THE SPACE ON THE AFOREMENTIONED WOOD SHELF.
FOR YOUR HELP, I WILL TRANSFER THIS PHYSICAL CASH INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY AND TO ALSO HELP ME COME AND ASSIST ME CLAIM THIS CONSIGNMENT IN THE SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN DOTCOMOS. I AM READY TO SIGN AN UNDERTAKING TO RELEASE 20% OF THIS TOTAL MONEY TO YOU AND THE REMAINING 80% WILL BE PURELY FOR INVESTMENT PURPOSE.I BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE A TRUSTED AND RELIABLE PERSON AS I CAN FORESEE AND I FULLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL NOT BETRAY ME AT LAST. I DO THIS ONLY IN EXACHANGE FOR DOMICILE (YOUR CUBICLE) AND POSSILBLY ONE OF THOSE BURGER KING BIG MACS WE HEAR SO MUCH ABOUT. I ONLY ASK THAT YOU NOT ROLL IT DOWN A HILL AND FORCE ME TO PURSUE AS THAT IS VERY FRUSTRATING.

I AM ANXIOUSLY WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.

NOTE: PLEASE GIVE ME AN URGENT REPLY AS SOON AS YOU FINISH READING THIS MESSAGE.ALSO INDICATE YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER IN YOUR NEXT REPLY TO ME.

YOURS SINCERELY,
STILLIENUS STEFANUS
DOTCOMOS REFUGEE CAMP

~Jennifer~

LaoTzu: "Life is like a box of chocolates, you take a bite out of one and throw it back in the box if it sucks."

Rossi: "You are the SCHMOOPIFIER!"

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/coppermi...SpicyTWAT1.jpg
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to cajen  
Unread
  (#14)
Speed Safely

April 22, 2010, 10:08 AM

this is epically brilliant.

2004 Honda CBR 600RR Black/Silver (sold after 42K miles)
2010 BMW S1000RR Thunder Grey

Pinoy, and proud of it!

Stapp's Law: The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle.
Unread
  (#15)
TPG og

April 22, 2010, 10:09 AM

@ Stillie. You forgot the western union part though!!

Last edited by b00st; April 22, 2010 at 10:12 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to b00st