DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 540
6 members and 534 guests
CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, nootherids, Sal_the_man, Toecutter, TTViper
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
DCSportbikes.net

DCSportbikes.net (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/)
-   Non-Sportbike Chat (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/)
-   -   I wanna go out!!! (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/i-wanna-go-out-26418/)

DvlsAdvc8 December 1, 2006 11:41 AM

I wanna go out!!!

Ok, it's been forever since the last time I went out and drank too much (which is good, I won't have to spend too much to get my buzz going!). I'm not about to go out alone, so your assistance is requested.

Who's going out this weekend? Bar preferred over clubs (if you saw me dance, I'd have to kill you... well, if you hadn't already laughed to death).

flameon! December 1, 2006 12:42 PM

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/d...242183642.html

Craigslist has lots of peeps trying to go out this weekened.

java927 December 1, 2006 12:49 PM

Since your new the Gainsville Area. I should tell u need to head into Manassas. If your looking a nice atmosphere Okras is nice. And if you want the lounge type of bar. You should check out Carmellos. I hear O'Mearas is nice.

DvlsAdvc8 December 1, 2006 01:44 PM

Anywhere in NOVA will do, hell, I'll even go into DC. No one from here is doing anything this weekend? Hmm... I just realized my post could be misconstrued. I'm not talking about a date... I'm just talking about going out ... period. A couple people, a bunch of people; bar, pool, bowling; it doesn't matter.

YaoMatt December 1, 2006 01:52 PM

Step 1: Go out and make some real friends.
Step 2: Get their phone numbers and contact information
Step 3: Call them and make plans.

Warning: Do not attempt to create online social life.

PS:
You told him to go to Manassass to party? Yeah, your a regular social aristocrat. :P

K-Square December 1, 2006 02:02 PM

dodge131 December 1, 2006 02:22 PM

Hey ain't nothing wrong with OLD Towne Manassas!!! And I mean just Old Towne!!! OR try McMhons down in Warrenton!

ms.me December 1, 2006 02:55 PM

be nice Yao.....

:P

C2H5OH December 1, 2006 03:06 PM

WoW LAN party

YaoMatt December 1, 2006 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ms.me
be nice Yao.....

:P

Sorry, sorry...

Party hardy young man!

DvlsAdvc8 December 1, 2006 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YaoMatt
Step 1: Go out and make some real friends.
Step 2: Get their phone numbers and contact information
Step 3: Call them and make plans.

Warning: Do not attempt to create online social life.

oooo... great advice ol' wise sage.

1) Uh... "real friends"? Ok... so people on this forum are fake? I'll have to tell them that next time I meet up for a ride.

Go out and make friends? Who goes out alone? No one. Friends are sort of a prerequisite to going out.

Now, maybe you intended a nasty tone in your reply or maybe you didn't, but regardless I will remind you that I didn't grow up in this area and have not lived here long. The only people I know here are some of the people on this forum and people at my work. Since there is very little interaction in my job, my friends there are more along the lines of "acquaintances" than someone to drink with.

2 & 3) Uh... duh?

I don't know what the deal is with the warning. I planned a meet up at the shooting range on here and that went pretty damn well.

Hollywood December 1, 2006 04:05 PM

Hey D, ignore Yao, he's usually not a dick. He's still working on that whole "if you don't have anything nice to say...." project.

keep watching, something will probably pop up on here sooner or later. Just do yourself and all of us a favor and cab it up if you do have a few too many. Thanks, bud!

Nubbs December 1, 2006 05:55 PM

Let me know if you come up with anything. I might be down with a night out.

DvlsAdvc8 December 1, 2006 08:07 PM

Well, looks like nothin's going down so I'm gonna run out to Solomons where I know some poeple and stay with a friend down there. I didn't really want to go all the way out there, but hey...

Thanks to those who chimed in.

YaoMatt December 1, 2006 08:29 PM

People are going to Jimmy's in Herndon and clocktower.