DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 557
2 members and 555 guests
Nobrains, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
I wanna go out!!!
Unread
  (#1)
singin sweet home alabama

I wanna go out!!! - December 1, 2006, 11:41 AM

Ok, it's been forever since the last time I went out and drank too much (which is good, I won't have to spend too much to get my buzz going!). I'm not about to go out alone, so your assistance is requested.

Who's going out this weekend? Bar preferred over clubs (if you saw me dance, I'd have to kill you... well, if you hadn't already laughed to death).

"No race has ever been won in the first corner, but plenty have been lost there."
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to DvlsAdvc8  
Unread
  (#2)
I heart Tyson's.

December 1, 2006, 12:42 PM

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/d...242183642.html

Craigslist has lots of peeps trying to go out this weekened.

Don't stop when you see the lights coming for you.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
GP Racer

December 1, 2006, 12:49 PM

Since your new the Gainsville Area. I should tell u need to head into Manassas. If your looking a nice atmosphere Okras is nice. And if you want the lounge type of bar. You should check out Carmellos. I hear O'Mearas is nice.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to java927  
Unread
  (#4)

December 1, 2006, 01:44 PM

Anywhere in NOVA will do, hell, I'll even go into DC. No one from here is doing anything this weekend? Hmm... I just realized my post could be misconstrued. I'm not talking about a date... I'm just talking about going out ... period. A couple people, a bunch of people; bar, pool, bowling; it doesn't matter.

"No race has ever been won in the first corner, but plenty have been lost there."

Last edited by DvlsAdvc8; December 1, 2006 at 01:48 PM..
Unread
  (#5)
Ling Long

December 1, 2006, 01:52 PM

Step 1: Go out and make some real friends.
Step 2: Get their phone numbers and contact information
Step 3: Call them and make plans.

Warning: Do not attempt to create online social life.

PS:
You told him to go to Manassass to party? Yeah, your a regular social aristocrat.

U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt  
Unread
  (#6)
Never lose your head!!

December 1, 2006, 02:02 PM

A Little Something For The Ladies & Men Tonite - sorry for the late notice

KK
Unread
  (#7)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

December 1, 2006, 02:22 PM

Hey ain't nothing wrong with OLD Towne Manassas!!! And I mean just Old Towne!!! OR try McMhons down in Warrenton!

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
Unread
  (#8)
back.

December 1, 2006, 02:55 PM

be nice Yao.....

may the force be with you

Unread
  (#9)
Don't ask me,I'm Canadian

December 1, 2006, 03:06 PM

WoW LAN party

ALL MY HEROES ARE RUSSIAN...GO CAPS!

Well you see, Norm, itís like thisÖA herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.-Cliff Claven

Unread
  (#10)
Ling Long

December 1, 2006, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.me
be nice Yao.....

Sorry, sorry...

Party hardy young man!

U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt  
Unread
  (#11)

December 1, 2006, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoMatt
Step 1: Go out and make some real friends.
Step 2: Get their phone numbers and contact information
Step 3: Call them and make plans.

Warning: Do not attempt to create online social life.
oooo... great advice ol' wise sage.

1) Uh... "real friends"? Ok... so people on this forum are fake? I'll have to tell them that next time I meet up for a ride.

Go out and make friends? Who goes out alone? No one. Friends are sort of a prerequisite to going out.

Now, maybe you intended a nasty tone in your reply or maybe you didn't, but regardless I will remind you that I didn't grow up in this area and have not lived here long. The only people I know here are some of the people on this forum and people at my work. Since there is very little interaction in my job, my friends there are more along the lines of "acquaintances" than someone to drink with.

2 & 3) Uh... duh?

I don't know what the deal is with the warning. I planned a meet up at the shooting range on here and that went pretty damn well.

Unread
  (#12)
unapologetic

December 1, 2006, 04:05 PM

Hey D, ignore Yao, he's usually not a dick. He's still working on that whole "if you don't have anything nice to say...." project.

keep watching, something will probably pop up on here sooner or later. Just do yourself and all of us a favor and cab it up if you do have a few too many. Thanks, bud!

"ride on #47, ride on"

on the internet you can be anyone you want, it's strange that so many people choose to be so stupid
Unread
  (#13)
Give me the Ban Button!

December 1, 2006, 05:55 PM

Let me know if you come up with anything. I might be down with a night out.

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#14)

December 1, 2006, 08:07 PM

Well, looks like nothin's going down so I'm gonna run out to Solomons where I know some poeple and stay with a friend down there. I didn't really want to go all the way out there, but hey...

Thanks to those who chimed in.

Unread
  (#15)
Ling Long

December 1, 2006, 08:29 PM

People are going to Jimmy's in Herndon and clocktower.

U
C
Lots of
Asians