DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 500
2 members and 498 guests
GRN96WS6, shiphteey
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
I wish I was at this party
Unread
  (#1)
ಠ_ಠ The Cleaner ಠ_ಠ

I wish I was at this party - December 11, 2012, 12:13 PM

well, except that there were like 15 year olds. I'm sure the age demographic got better in the other 800 people there:

Facebook rampage: Schoolgirl's mother facing £30k clean-up on home in Billericay could now face charges say Essex Police | Mail Online

The mother of the teenage girl whose home was trashed after 800 people turned up to the birthday party she advertised on Facebook could be prosecuted, police said today.
Essex Police said they were considering bringing charges against former councillor Esther Hine for breaching the peace and for allowing underage drinking in her home.
Mrs Hine's semi-detached house was trashed after her daughter Sarah, 14, advertised her birthday party on Facebook and it was gatecrashed by hundreds of strangers who ripped doors off hinges, jumped through the loft floor, and scrawled on walls.

Drunk teenagers smashed holes in the ceiling, drew on walls and ripped doors off their hinges as around 800 youngsters descended on the Essex home
An Essex Police spokeswoman said: 'Police are working with the family and considering whether any offences have been committed and whether it is in the public interest to prosecute those responsible.'
Local officers are also in contact with residents of the street to establish a full picture of the events which took place.'
The trail of destruction began when what was supposed to be an early 15th birthday party for Sarah Hine's 30 closest friends turned into chaos as up to 800 people arrived with bottles of alcohol having seen the party advertised on social media sites.

The party was thrown by Sarah Hine, 14, but got out of control despite her mother, Esther, 56, being there to try and keep order

Discord: A piano was smashed up in the front garden before police dispersed the rowdy youngsters

Horde: Crowds of people outside the home. They were made aware of the party through social media sites

Witnesses at the party claimed teenagers had broken into the loft and were bouncing on ceiling insulation before one fell through into the bedroom

The party had been dubbed the 'Project X of Essex'
Strangers from as far away as Hackney and Colchester arrived at the family home in Billericay, Essex, and over the next couple of hours – before police arrived and called time – the youngsters left an extraordinary trail of destruction that will cost up to £30,000 to put right.
Offensive graffiti was scrawled on walls and shelves were pulled down with their contents scattered around.
The ceiling was left with a gaping hole after a group of teenagers got into the loft and leapt around on the insulation before one fell through.
Rumours on Twitter suggested a hedgehog was flushed down a toilet and someone defecated on a bed. Another report suggested a grand piano had been thrown into the garden from the £305,000 five-bedroom semi-detached home.
Sarah’s family denied this yesterday, saying it was an upright piano that had been in the garden at the start of the party but was destroyed by revellers.
But one uncontested fact is that the 14-year-old’s mother, Esther, 56, is now counting the cost following the sickening realisation their insurers will not pay for repairs as the revellers were invited into her home.
‘I am stunned. Why would they do this?’ said local church leader Mrs Hine, whose desperate pleas to party-goers were ignored as she tried to maintain control.
‘There must be £20,000 to £30,000 damage but insurance won’t pay out because we invited them in.
‘I told the parents I would be here to keep an eye out for trouble. There wasn’t supposed to be drink but the police told me they confiscated an unbelievable amount of alcohol from the groups.’

Aftermath: Discarded alcohol lies strewn around the room among smashed and upended furniture

Debris: Homeowner Esther Hine knew the party had been advertised on Facebook two weeks ago

Venue: The Billericay house where the party was held. The damage caused by the party is estimated to be up to £30,000

Wrecked: These cupboards were smashed open and ripped apart as drunk teens stormed the house

Destruction: A teenager was reported to have fallen through the ceiling as the party raged
Mrs Hine has yet to decide whether to press charges in relation to the damage caused by her home.
She admitted she had ignored warnings two weeks ago from her daughter’s school that trouble was expected.
Staff at Anglo European School in Ingatestone – rated one of the best state schools in the country – warned against the open invitation that had been posted on Facebook.
But the mother of two, who is married to computer consultancy owner Andrew, 60, and has a daughter, Rachel, 19, said: ‘I just didn’t think this would happen. I knew Sarah knew some people but did not expect that many to turn up.’
The party, ahead of Sarah’s 15th in February, began at 7pm on Friday and the chaos started within minutes, with people spilling out on to the road outside.
One neighbour, who asked not to be named, said: ‘It was like Belfast in the 1970s out there. It was terrifying. There were hundreds of people out to cause trouble.’
Another said: ‘It was absolute carnage as there were children pouring out of the house.
‘I would have said there was about 800 of them when the police turned up at around 8.30pm. They were trying to escape up the road, not realising it was a cul-de-sac.’
Sarah Hine’s name was even ‘trending’ on Twitter at one stage due to the number of photographs being tweeted by revellers. She wrote on Facebook 'YOLO' - You Only Live Once.
Essex Police said no one was injured at the party – the party-goer who fell through the ceiling appears to have had a lucky escape as a double bed was immediately below.
A spokesman said: ‘Police were called after calls from residents regarding nuisance behaviour in the street. Officers found a large number of teenagers had visited the area to attend a party advertised openly on social media.
‘No arrests were made and no complaints were made regarding criminal damage.’

Invite: The party's host Sarah Hines posting about the party on Facebook

Sarah Hine¿s name was even ¿trending¿ on Twitter at one stage due to the number of photographs being tweeted by revellers
Three months ago 17-year-old A-grade student Jay Whiston was stabbed to death at a party in nearby Colchester that was gatecrashed by youths who had learned about it on Facebook.
And last week 21-year-old Ollie Boorman was convicted of causing a public nuisance after more than 1,000 attended a wild party advertised on social media, forcing Hertfordshire Police to call in reinforcements to close a nearby main road and disperse the crowds.
A spokesman for Anglo European School said: ‘We were saddened to hear about the damage caused to one of our pupils’ homes.
‘We were aware that the party was being advertised on Facebook and advised the mother and daughter of the risks this posed. We regularly speak with our students about the dangers of social media.’

An Essex Police spokesman confirmed police had attended a house in Billericay, Essex, on Friday night to disperse a large number of teens

Crowds: A picture taken outside the party

Read more: Facebook rampage: Schoolgirl's mother facing £30k clean-up on home in Billericay could now face charges say Essex Police | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Whenever a post needs posting, I appear, then I'm gone.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to hokierider  
Unread
  (#2)
Eddie would go ...

December 11, 2012, 12:39 PM

yolo indeed....

parenting fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
↓ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ↓

December 11, 2012, 12:41 PM

People in Essex need to get better camera phones, you can draw a better pictures with crayons while running.

-Ryan
Unread
  (#4)
ಠ_ಠ The Cleaner ಠ_ಠ

December 11, 2012, 12:41 PM

school officials even warned the mom that the party got leaked on facebook. tsk tsk tsk

Whenever a post needs posting, I appear, then I'm gone.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to hokierider  
Unread
  (#5)
Eddie would go ...

December 11, 2012, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post
People in Essex need to get better camera phones, you can draw a better pictures with crayons while running.
People in Essex are lucky to have all their yellow teeth let alone a Galaxy III

Quote:
Unread
  (#6)
Site Owner

December 11, 2012, 01:52 PM

YOLO.. hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#7)
turn or crash....

December 11, 2012, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokierider View Post
school officials even warned the mom that the party got leaked on facebook. tsk tsk tsk

This, the mom should have called police in advance to mitigate this. I tell my kids keep your mouth shut, no one needs to know what you have, when you go on vacation etc.. Too much social media and kids without a care taking advantage man.

- djkouza
############
Bikes: I might own one...
############
djkouza - XBOX
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to djkouza  
Unread
  (#8)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

December 11, 2012, 07:41 PM

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#9)
No more 1050 :(

December 11, 2012, 10:18 PM

lol @ a party getting out of hand being blamed on social media.

Shit was getting destroyed long before facebook came along.

This silly bitch's house got destroyed, well, because she's a silly bitch. A similar situation happened to a girl I used to lifeguard with back in Jersey. I didn't make it to the party that night, but didn't feel bad for her either.
Unread
  (#10)
GP Champ

December 12, 2012, 09:14 AM

I think parents should be able to sue their own kids for shit like this so that the restitution amount gets taken directly out of their paychecks when they get older and get a job.

Forum Runner FTW!!!
Unread
  (#11)
Eddie would go ...

December 12, 2012, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drz1050 View Post

Shit was getting destroyed long before facebook came along.

This silly bitch's house got destroyed, well, because she's a silly bitch..
right...because 800+ people can find that party in Essex without lamebook

another 'social media' contribution to assist our devolution

Quote:
Unread
  (#12)
The last urrbendah

December 12, 2012, 01:03 PM

My boss lives about a mile or so down the road from there. He said that family has a history of doing shit like that (the adults too).

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#13)
Railing!

December 12, 2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
right...because 800+ people can find that party in Essex without lamebook

another 'social media' contribution to assist our devolution

800+ could find it without FB its called tossing out hundreds of flyers in school, public places....it works lol