DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 590
2 members and 588 guests
beatle, CrazyMotorcycleGuy
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
If you were born today April 3....
Unread
  (#1)
BE ENCOURAGED!

If you were born today April 3.... - April 3, 2009, 10:11 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Here is your Horoscope for April 3:

You may have the mad desire to do nothing but communicate and exchange ideas today. You could shoot the breeze with someone for hours, if given the opportunity, make connections with somebody you have been avoiding lately. There could be a temptation, however, to play devil's advocate or analyze things to death. Just enjoy the exchanges and give the other guy a chance. There is a powerfully energetic period now that instills great ambition in you--channel the energy into constructive enterprises. This is a good time to accomplish many work projects. Maternal instincts may come to the forefront tonight and you make every effort to appease any discordance in the home. You have a strong wish to make your surroundings as pleasant as possible. Lift your spirits, play beautiful music.

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#2)
Say Jur Oh

April 3, 2009, 10:51 AM

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Seijirou  
Unread
  (#3)
Kat
Finally got a garage!

April 3, 2009, 10:59 AM

What's my horoscope for the 6th? (soon to be happy birfday to me...)

**Sara**
"She wont be so fuckable covered in road rash." -boomchic00

"The whore force is strong in this one."
Kevers

BamBam, I miss you more than words can say.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
BE ENCOURAGED!

April 3, 2009, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
What's my horoscope for the 6th? (soon to be happy birfday to me...)
Ok since it is only 3 days away I will look into my advance crystal ball for you and pretend it is your birthday.

Monday, April 6 2009

Today,your sensitivity to the needs of others is strong and your curiosity to know how other people move through their life gives you the motivation to study psychology or sociology for answers to curios questions. Be extra nice to fat boys because they need love too. Continuing education courses in a junior college can get you a few answers and help you to know if you cant to move further with the studies. This is a good time to visit the library and work or no, there is always time to browse through a few stacks of books; perhaps this afternoon. You should find it a good day to work and communicate with members of the opposite sex. Business dealings may be particularly fruitful today. Your power to effect positive change is greater than you imagine at this time. Celebrations--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Ok Now back to wishing the April 3rd people

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#5)
GP Racer

April 6, 2009, 02:12 PM

Happy Birthday to the April .netters!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to java927  
Unread
  (#6)
I am a bitch, so what?

April 6, 2009, 02:16 PM

My dad's birthday was the 3rd. Not on the board but he does ride.

Every time we hold our tongues instead of returning the sharp retort, show patience with another's faults, show a little more love and kindness, we are helping to stock-pile more of these peace-bringing qualities in the world instead of armaments for war. -- Constance Foster
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to RRSheDevil Send a message via AIM to RRSheDevil  
Unread
  (#7)
Que se jodan!!

April 6, 2009, 02:19 PM

My sister's neighbor's dog's birthday was on the 3rd. Not on the board, but he does ride.

Whisper
"Speak quietly and carry a big stick."
2014 BMW S1000RR
2006 GSXR 1000 - Street (Sold)
2005 GSXR 1000 - Track (Sold - I hate you, Paul)
2010 YZ250F -Motocross in Mexico (I still hate Yamahas)

Men are qualified for civil liberties in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their appetites: in proportion as their love of justice is above their rapacity...Society cannot exist, unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters. ~Edmund Burke, Political Theorist and Philosopher

Some of us are lions, but even lions can be crushed under the elephant of bad management.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Whisper