DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 503
0 members and 503 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
girls just wanna have fun

April 7, 2005, 10:30 PM

Only if you're a rich celebrity. If I plan correctly, i could even quit my job and hire a full time nanny on $21,000 a month child support. Heck, I'll cut you guys a deal and I'll agree to $15,000 a month child support. I'll name the child anything the guy wants and I'll make sure to buy my baby a bike, too. And remember guys, it's only $15,000 for 18 years.

KNIGHT RIDDER

NEW YORK — He’s known as P. Diddy now, but Sean Combs was ordered Thursday to pay $21,000 a month to support a kid who still calls him Daddy.
The hip-hop star got the monthly payment cut from nearly $35,000, arguing through his lawyers that the money was going to support an old girlfriend more than their 11-year-old son.
Combs must make the payments to celebrity stylist Misa Hylton-Brim, who has custody of young Justin, said the new ruling in the state Supreme Court Appellate Division.
“We’re very happy with the results. It’s a bit of a mixed bag, but it’s a lot more than she had been getting from him,” said Hylton-Brim’s lawyer, Brett Kimmel. “The final result is that he has to pay four times more than he had been paying.”
Combs has been paying Hylton-Brim about $5,000 in support a month.
Last year the music and fashion mogul was ordered to boost those payments to $35,000 a month — and ante up $398,000 in back support.
But the appeals court pared the award, saying support should be based on the child’s needs — not Combs’ wealth.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Whirled  
Unread
  (#2)
Happiness Consultant

April 7, 2005, 10:37 PM

gyat dayum!

I know u cant put a price tag on motherhood but what kid needs 35,000 a month to live?

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--
"Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself." - Confucius

Will pay to see this
whatever henry's name is these days: jason, seriously, im going to kick your face in when I get back
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EduardoSuave  
Unread
  (#3)
ISO a Sugar Mama

April 7, 2005, 10:48 PM

But you got to do it for the KIDZ.

"Take care of new riders, we were them, and they will be us." Dragula.

Canon shooter
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Rolex006  
Unread
  (#4)
girls just wanna have fun

April 7, 2005, 11:19 PM

I don't like the idea of pregnancy... but I'll have 2 kids if it means I get $30,000 a month. It's like a new "get rich quick" scheme! woot!

Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work the other way around. That is, guys getting the money for having a child....

If it doesn't kill me, I'm doing it again.
1986 Honda Rebel 250 (tee-hee ... SOLD)
2001 Honda CBR F4i (SOLD)
2001 Honda Magna VF750
2007 Ducati S2R1000
2009 BMW F800ST
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Whirled  
Unread
  (#5)
I am a bitch, so what?

April 8, 2005, 07:41 AM

damn and I only get 500 from my baby's daddy. I think my son needs a raise!

Every time we hold our tongues instead of returning the sharp retort, show patience with another's faults, show a little more love and kindness, we are helping to stock-pile more of these peace-bringing qualities in the world instead of armaments for war. -- Constance Foster
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to RRSheDevil Send a message via AIM to RRSheDevil  
Unread
  (#6)
Knee Draggin!

April 8, 2005, 08:16 AM

that's some bullshitz, you do have to do it for the kids BUT DAMN not the mama! Most of this money is going to get the hair did for moma, the nails did, and some threads so she can drop the kid off to her moma and go out to the club.

To be truley successful in life is to be loved, honored and respected for who you are and the principles you represent in life.

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/coppermine/albums/userpics/11576/humorsign.gif[/img]
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to solo  
Unread
  (#7)
Super Moderator

April 8, 2005, 08:26 AM

$5000.00 a month wasn't good enough?!?! Where do they LIVE? I disagree with the Courts decision. It should be based on supporting the kid, not the wealth of the father.

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R  
Unread
  (#8)
i like to make toilet

April 8, 2005, 08:34 AM

fugg that my son's father is only ordered to pay 300 dollars a month and he wont even do that...
let p-diddy get raped in the arse because not alot fo fathers out there pay thier child support he can do it all for them
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#9)
Knee Draggin!

April 8, 2005, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxgirlz
fugg that my son's father is only ordered to pay 300 dollars a month and he wont even do that...
let p-diddy get raped in the arse because not alot fo fathers out there pay thier child support he can do it all for them
there are alot of dead beats but why screw daddy's that are willing. To me that will foster more neglectful daddy's or mama killers (Scott Peterhead)

To be truley successful in life is to be loved, honored and respected for who you are and the principles you represent in life.

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/coppermine/albums/userpics/11576/humorsign.gif[/img]
Unread
  (#10)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

April 8, 2005, 08:42 AM

dayummmmmmmmmm thats allot of money!!

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#11)
i like to make toilet

April 8, 2005, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo
Quote:
there are alot of dead beats but why screw daddy's that are willing. To me that will foster more neglectful daddy's or mama killers (Scott Peterhead)
i was just playing, p-diddy doesnt have to pay my chil support unless he wants too, lol
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#12)
Knee Draggin!

April 8, 2005, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by solo
Quote:
i was just playing, p-diddy doesnt have to pay my chil support unless he wants too, lol
i'd pay you child support, but first we have to have plenty of practice in having a child, then we can decide