DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 186
2 members and 184 guests
2blueyam, Speed3
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Irony: Anti-Gay Republican State Senator Arrested a/f Leaving Gay Nightclub Drunk
Unread
  (#1)
Your Ad Here

Irony: Anti-Gay Republican State Senator Arrested a/f Leaving Gay Nightclub Drunk - March 4, 2010, 03:45 PM

Early Wednesday morning, State Sen. Roy Ashburn (R-Calif.) was pulled over and arrested for drunk driving. Sources report that Ashburn -- a fierce opponent of gay rights -- was driving drunk after leaving a gay nightclub; when the officer stopped the state-issued vehicle, there was an unidentified man in the passenger seat of the car.

Ashburn has issued an apology for the incident:

"I am deeply sorry for my actions and offer no excuse for my poor judgment. I accept complete responsibility for my conduct and am prepared to accept the consequences for what I did. I am also truly sorry for the impact this incident will have on those who support and trust me - my family, my constituents, my friends, and my colleagues in the Senate."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_485419.html

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
TPG og

March 4, 2010, 03:47 PM

Saw it earlier. Maybe he was just "sizing up" his enemies. He really blew the big one this time. He's gonna get pounded for this. Aite done.

Last edited by b00st; March 4, 2010 at 03:51 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to b00st  
Unread
  (#3)
I hate Hybrid drivers

March 4, 2010, 03:48 PM

It's always the extreme right wingers who turn out to be closeted sex fiends.

Love it when they get caught.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
SaS
Sas pronounced Sauce.

March 4, 2010, 03:53 PM

I saw this, and I thought of r6hokie when I read it. As I said in that thread, sometimes the extremely homophobic people turn out to be the gay ones, lol.
Unread
  (#5)
Your Ad Here

March 4, 2010, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasSV View Post
I saw this, and I thought of r6hokie when I read it. As I said in that thread, sometimes the extremely homophobic people turn out to be the gay ones, lol.
Nah, r6hokie came out the closet the other day.

But he's trying to keep one foot in of course.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

Unread
  (#6)
God of the Gaps

March 4, 2010, 05:36 PM

Maybe he was just down there watching a hockey game.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#7)
Your Ad Here

March 4, 2010, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cripes View Post
Maybe he was just down there watching a hockey game.

Unread
  (#8)
FASTER

March 4, 2010, 06:36 PM

Oh look another hypocrite politician. Is it just me or does it seem like politicians are getting caught doing shit a lot more often the last 5 years or so? I hope all the full of shit politicians on both sides get outed. But then we wouldn't have anyone in office. We need to clean house and get rid of this two party system.

Favorite thing on my bike: the miles I put on it
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JUSTGO  
Unread
  (#9)
Your Ad Here

March 4, 2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTGO View Post
Oh look another hypocrite politician. Is it just me or does it seem like politicians are getting caught doing shit a lot more often the last 5 years or so? I hope all the full of shit politicians on both sides get outed. But then we wouldn't have anyone in office. We need to clean house and get rid of this two party system.
I think politicians are getting caught more because now there's so many more outlets and ways for them to get caught. Email, twitter, cameraphone, text/sms, etc. etc.
Then tack on a 24 hr new cycle that no longer really has to sniff for a story - stories come to them.

Hell, I was just laughing the other day how Detroit ex-Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick completely shit fucked his blossoming career by screwing one of his cabinet members and being very sordid and explicit about with her on his government owned blackberry.

Then he tried to turn around and sue the carrier for turning over the text records when the court requested them w/o a supoena. Apparently he forgot that the blackberry was city issued and therefore not subject to most personal privacy laws.

Agreed. The two party system is ridiculous. Apple or Orange. Vanilla or Chocolate. And if you're not one of the two major parties, but you do get in, you can pretty much kiss any hope of getting anything done or through because neither side will support you.

Unread
  (#10)
Groping is a skill...

March 4, 2010, 09:46 PM

Its kind of funny how these republican stories are coming out lately right after the democrat senator from NY got exposed for taking contributions from big companies. If you notice this stuff always comes in pairs or in this case threes. I think each party has a crap load of shit on each other and expose it when they need to.

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#11)
T.R.I.T.D.H

March 5, 2010, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishexpress View Post
Its kind of funny how these republican stories are coming out lately right after the democrat senator from NY got exposed for taking contributions from big companies. If you notice this stuff always comes in pairs or in this case threes. I think each party has a crap load of shit on each other and expose it when they need to.

BINGO>>>>THAT IS THE ESSENCE OF POLITICS!!!

What do you value more? Life or Image?

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."