DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 580
3 members and 577 guests
2blueyam, beatle, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Its the WHITE Mike Tyson! ! !
Unread
  (#1)
Face Down @$$ UP

Talking Its the WHITE Mike Tyson! ! ! - June 23, 2007, 01:44 PM

Only in WV

MOUNDSVILLE, W.Va. -
It took a taser gun to subdue a man accused of biting off part of a man's nose and attempting to gouge out his eyeball during a bar fight. Plastic surgeons grafted skin to repair Edgar D. Hellar's nose, according to the Marshall County Sheriff's Department.
Hellar's cornea also was scratched when his attacker tried to stick a finger behind Hellar's eye during the fight at the Travelers bar in Marshall County.

The Marshall County Sheriff's Department charged Michael Brant Tustin, 34, of Cameron, with felony malicious assault on Tuesday.
Deputy J.A. Matthews said that when he arrived at the bar last week, he saw a man on top of Hellar beating him. After ordering the attacker to stop Matthews said he used a taser gun to force him to comply.
No hearing date has been set, according to the magistrate clerk's office.

"If brains were gas. You wouldnt have enough gas, to drive a piss-ants' motorcycle, half-way around a BB."
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to WvGoDFather Send a message via MSN to WvGoDFather  
Unread
  (#2)
is terrified of clowns

June 23, 2007, 02:33 PM

gross. BEHIND the eye. wow. moundsville is a weird area. i had a 300lb redneck cuss me out for no apparent reason while i was there. when i looked in my mirror he was out of his car coming at me. so i did the only thing you can do if your any kind of a real man. i shouted 'F You P*SSY!!!' flipped him off and sped away. he hung w/ me until about 20mph too, which was pretty terrifing (sp).

'bad news, its open season on chumps, and i just got my permit'

The Graveyard
-2001 ZX6R: SOLD
The Garage
-2002 F4i streetfighter: it wins shit
-2007 REPSOL: pure giggity
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to saki-bomb