DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 635
3 members and 632 guests
GRN96WS6, Nobrains, Scot
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Jedi move of the day
Unread
  (#1)
whats in your drink?

Location: Mineral VA. If you know where it is you can pass go
Jedi move of the day - September 25, 2006, 02:19 PM

Man Threatens Bikers, Gets Hit With Car

By Associated Press

document.write(getElapsed("20060923T113055Z"));Sat Sep 23, 4:30 AMUPDATED 2 DAYS 7 HOURS 28 MINUTES AGO
PITTSBURG, Calif. - An alleged drunken motorist who brandished a pool cue while driving at a group of motorcyclists was hit by his own car after he attempted to approach the bikers on foot, authorities said.
Richard Brooks, 50, of Concord, was pulled to safety by the motorcyclists after his car _ which he left in reverse _ knocked him into the highway on Thursday, said Officer Scott Yox of the California Highway Patrol.
Brooks, who was arrested on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon and driving under the influence, told authorities he was offended by skeletons some of the riders wore on their leather Harley-Davidson jackets and what he perceived as their attempts to appear tough.
"It was his impression that they thought they were better than him," Yox said. "They were irritating to him and he felt he needed to do something about it."
Yox said authorities had no evidence the riders instigated the incident. "Instead of mocking him for going after them, they perhaps set their own safety aside to reach over and rescue him from a position of danger," he said.
Brooks, who was treated at a hospital for cuts and scrapes, remained jailed Friday in lieu of $30,000 bail.
Copyright 2006 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

if (document.title) { document.title = 'Man Threatens Bikers, Gets Hit With Car' + ' - ' + document.title;} var rand = ""+Math.random()+(new Date()).getTime();var article_name=escape(getArticleTitle());var document_url=escape(document.URL); function getArticleTitle() { var metas; if (document.all) { metas = document.all.tags("meta"); } else if (document.documentElement) { metas = document.getElementsByTagName("meta"); } if (typeof(metas) != "undefined") { for (var i = 0 ; i < metas.length ; i++) { myMeta = metas.item(i); if (myMeta.name.toLowerCase() == "title") { return trim(myMeta.content); } } } return ""; }
  • printable version var rand = ""+Math.random()+(new Date()).getTime();var article_name=escape(getArticleTitle());var document_url=escape(document.URL); function getArticleTitle() { var metas; if (document.all) { metas = document.all.tags("meta"); } else if (document.documentElement) { metas = document.getElementsByTagName("meta"); } if (typeof(metas) != "undefined") { for (var i = 0 ; i < metas.length ; i++) { myMeta = metas.item(i); if (myMeta.name.toLowerCase() == "title") { return trim(myMeta.content); } } } return ""; }
  • email article
Headlines
Live Video

Top Videos

Video: News Fan

CBS News

Report: Terrorism Thriving CBS News 'Without A Trace' CBS News ABC News

Bill Clinton Fired Up During Fox Interview ABCNews Is Iraq War Making Terror Worse? ABCNews AP News

Ecuador Bus Crash AP Liquid Ban Lifted AP Launch Fan The most current news videos.

Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya!
X
Take care of new riders, we were them, and they will be us.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
I heart Tyson's.

September 25, 2006, 02:56 PM

I think anger managment should be manditory to all US citizens with low IQ scores.

Don't stop when you see the lights coming for you.
Unread
  (#3)
Ling Long

September 25, 2006, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameon!
I think anger managment should be manditory to all US citizens with low IQ scores.
Who are you?

U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt  
Unread
  (#4)
Officially Addicted to Posting

September 25, 2006, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoMatt
Who are you?
http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/members/flameon-/
Unread
  (#5)
Ling Long

September 25, 2006, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris2
Too much effort.

U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt  
Unread
  (#6)

September 25, 2006, 03:09 PM

spent it all on the supermidget argument?
Unread
  (#7)
Ling Long

September 25, 2006, 03:20 PM

I just actually care about the supermidget argument.

On that note... WHO are YOU

U
C
Lots of
Asians
Unread
  (#8)

September 25, 2006, 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoMatt
I just actually care about the supermidget argument.

On that note... WHO are YOU
me? im one of the guys that actually showed up to the video shoot
Unread
  (#9)
Ling Long

September 25, 2006, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris2
me? im one of the guys that actually showed up to the video shoot
5:30 am on a Saturday to get to springfield didn't sit right with me. I even set my alarm, but the alcohol was overbearing.

U
C
Lots of
Asians