DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 183
3 members and 180 guests
MrDan, RRonin, vonstallin
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Jeff Dunham at Verizon tonight
Unread
  (#1)
Site ADMIN

Jeff Dunham at Verizon tonight - January 21, 2010, 08:40 AM

Just found out Jeff Dunham will be at Verizon tomorrow.
If you have never seen him, youtube Jeff Dunham and prepare to laugh your ass off.

Terrifying TERRORIST!!

Anyone else going?

I scored close seats. SEC 113 ROW A 5-6

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#2)
TPG og

January 21, 2010, 08:44 AM

Ohhh man didn't even know he was coming... we saw em last year with UMBC peeps and he is AWESOME live. Have fun at da show.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to b00st  
Unread
  (#3)
Site ADMIN

January 21, 2010, 08:45 AM

I didnt either. I watch his stuff on netflix all the time. I had NO idea. Just joined his email list so last minute wont happen again.

course last minute got me close seats.

There are still tix available..

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#4)
opossum puncher

January 21, 2010, 08:46 AM

I was tempted, however thats one big ass venue, I like seeing comedians at smaller venues.

I do have his dvd's though, some of the stuff they dont show is the best stuff, Jeff plays off the audience really well.

youtube peanut's hair falls off, its had me in tears.

-
Attack Life! It's going to kill you anyway.

08 Z1000

Go Hokies!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to zx6rfool  
Unread
  (#5)
Mojito Anyone?

January 21, 2010, 08:47 AM

umm... Verizon Center??

There is a wizards game...

ay ya yay
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to onel0wcubn Send a message via AIM to onel0wcubn  
Unread
  (#6)
Mojito Anyone?

January 21, 2010, 08:48 AM

he is there tonight..

ay ya yay
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to onel0wcubn Send a message via AIM to onel0wcubn  
Unread
  (#7)
Site Owner

January 21, 2010, 08:54 AM

yeah buddy its tonight not tomorrow

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#8)
Site ADMIN

January 21, 2010, 08:55 AM

yeah, i messed up. Its tonight.

I just had a heart attack and had to call around to get a babysitter.

fak!

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#9)
GP Champ

January 21, 2010, 10:37 AM

Silence! I keel you!

Tony

'12 Ducati Streetfighter 848
'08 Ducati Hypermotard

Bam Bam #47 9.11.09
Jeff Vega 10.06.09
Totnac 4.30.14
forever... Ride on my brothers

Last edited by RacerX2050; January 21, 2010 at 10:39 AM..
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to RacerX2050 Send a message via MSN to RacerX2050  
Unread
  (#10)
Super Moderator

January 21, 2010, 10:43 AM

I saw jeff Dunham last year at the Patriot Center. Hilarious. He was having some issues with Jalepeno on a Stick and he just worked it into his routine. Total prop malfunction but ended up being even funnier!

~Kim
CCS# 827
01 GSXR1000
01 SV650S

I'm ADOS: Attention Deficit Oooooohhhhh ... Shiny!!!

Life's a BITCH. 'Cause if it was a slut, it'd be easy.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to kevers  
Unread
  (#11)
Site ADMIN

January 21, 2010, 10:44 AM

there were some tix left, you peeps should go!

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#12)
AMA Superbike Champ

January 21, 2010, 02:50 PM

Ding! Just nailed some tickets.

(and got a job offer, finally, so it's been a good day)

Last edited by CBontheMV; January 21, 2010 at 03:01 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to CBontheMV  
Unread
  (#13)
Noob-alishish

January 21, 2010, 02:53 PM

my step dad could of got me free tickets where he worked but my mom said no he has to work.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH if I would have known I would have called off omfg Im upset

Remember to Breathe.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#14)
Knee Draggin!

January 21, 2010, 03:00 PM

I am going. I will be directly across from you Spud in section 120 row B. I will be the guy in the hat with the jacket on sitting next to the girl. Make sure you wave when you see me.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#15)
Site ADMIN

January 21, 2010, 03:20 PM

ill try and post in this thread when im there to coordinate the

Alex
13 Honda Fury