DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 488
1 members and 487 guests
davidcycle
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
jet pack using high pressure water
Unread
  (#1)
Site ADMIN

jet pack using high pressure water - May 22, 2012, 12:27 PM

how about this?

I would so rock it!

:: Welcome to the Official Jetlev Website::

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#2)
Mojito Anyone?

May 22, 2012, 12:38 PM

old news is old news.

ay ya yay
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to onel0wcubn Send a message via AIM to onel0wcubn  
Unread
  (#3)
Site ADMIN

May 22, 2012, 12:43 PM

ok repost police, where is the .net thread??

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#4)
konichiwa bitches

Location: Over to the left, up a little more....right there!!....FFX
May 22, 2012, 12:49 PM

San Diego Jet Pack - FAIL

Just sayin'.....

Still cool as hell. Not seeing the real world application of it since it has to be attached to something but I can see this being mad fun. Hell, I can see this definately making someone some money as a tourist type thing. They need to work out the liability but who would not pay to get to try this thing out at least once.

XBOX 360 - Neros Lament

"I'm pretty sure God would consider it a sin not to glorify that ass."

http://www.mrsimcard.com/
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to lqdgrphcs Send a message via AIM to lqdgrphcs  
Unread
  (#5)
I hate Hybrid drivers

May 22, 2012, 12:49 PM

Damn, the thing is $100,000. Impractical POS

:: Jetlev R200 ::
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
Site ADMIN

May 22, 2012, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lqdgrphcs View Post
San Diego Jet Pack - FAIL

Just sayin'.....

Still cool as hell. Not seeing the real world application of it since it has to be attached to something but I can see this being mad fun. Hell, I can see this definately making someone some money as a tourist type thing. They need to work out the liability but who would not pay to get to try this thing out at least once.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#7)
Site ADMIN

May 22, 2012, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david636 View Post
Damn, the thing is $100,000. Impractical POS

:: Jetlev R200 ::
I think its more like a hotel or a wave runner shop that would rent these out during the season.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#8)
Mojito Anyone?

May 22, 2012, 01:03 PM

they have them in miami and ft lauderdale for rent all time...

ay ya yay
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to onel0wcubn Send a message via AIM to onel0wcubn  
Unread
  (#9)
No more 1050 :(

May 22, 2012, 01:05 PM

Waverunners/ jet skis you can race with friends, and go more than 50ft from the pier.

This is a cool engineering feat, but I really don't see the application...
Unread
  (#10)
konichiwa bitches

Location: Over to the left, up a little more....right there!!....FFX
May 22, 2012, 01:19 PM

The version that seems to be attached to a boat is cool and would allow for some exploration. Very much a tourist thing......short of that your right, this is more a cool engineering thing than anything else.

This might have some kind of application working around large ships/cruise ships at a pier....short of that I don't see if having that much use.

XBOX 360 - Neros Lament

"I'm pretty sure God would consider it a sin not to glorify that ass."

http://www.mrsimcard.com/
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to lqdgrphcs Send a message via AIM to lqdgrphcs  
Unread
  (#11)
turn or crash....

May 22, 2012, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drz1050 View Post
Waverunners/ jet skis you can race with friends, and go more than 50ft from the pier.

This is a cool engineering feat, but I really don't see the application...
Where are you getting 50ft from pier??? it has a little "boat" that comes with and it has an 80 mile range. I say that is pretty bad ass. Not $100k Bad ass. Also not sure about renting it either, looks like you have to be "certified" to fly it and with that being said I'd guess rentals would be a shit ton of money. I'd pay $100-150 for an hour on it.

- djkouza
############
Bikes: I might own one...
############
djkouza - XBOX
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to djkouza  
Unread
  (#12)
Knarly Adventurer

May 22, 2012, 02:19 PM

If you are going to spend 100k on that... you should spend 150K on this!
ICON Aircraft | Sport Flying Revolution

I have been "saving" for one for about 4 years.
Oh yes. It will be mine!

Everytime you cook up...a little boy gets crushed by a bridge. -JTG40cal

2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC
2009 Scrambler SOLD
2007 ZX14 SOLD
2005 R1 SOLD
1999 ZRX SOLD
1996 FZR SOLD

Last edited by wildjester; May 22, 2012 at 02:22 PM..