DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 253
2 members and 251 guests
2blueyam, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
IT Job Opportunities (Hiring)
Unread
  (#1)
Information Sponge

IT Job Opportunities (Hiring) - July 30, 2009, 11:03 AM

Ladies, Gents,

Looking to hire cleared IT people. Specifically hunting for JAVA developers.

I have a standing need for the following positions:

Unless otherwise noted, all postions require a TS/SCI w/ FS poly.

If interested, shoot me a PM and I'll get you my Email address so you can get your resume to me.

If you're out of work, are cleared at the TS/SCI + level, and are IT, shoot me a PM, there are other opportunities available

Our customer has submitted needs which may have us hiring 10 - 40 people within the next 2+ months.

System Administrator - Documented Tier 1 and Tier 2 support experience. Excellent troubleshooting skills. Familiar with Acitive Directory, account creation and password reset. Working knowledge of IC PKI certificates, distribution and creation. Working knowledge of MS Suite of products, Lotus Notes, SharePoint, Internet Explorer, SRS and Firefox.
Requires 8-10 years experience/ 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the community. Working knowledge of information security policies. Strong customer services and communication skills are needed. CI poly required.

Systems Administrator - Provide supoprt to IT systems including day to day operations, monitoring and problem resolutions. Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems. Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to XXXXXX management and internal customers. SIGINT experience is required. MCSA certification required. Overseas Travel Required! (To include hostile environments)

Software Developer - Developer needed to lead the design and development of next-generation collaboration application using Domino, WebSphere, J2EE, and other advanced technologies. Will develop new capabilities while retaining current functions in a heterogeneous user environment. Possess prior experience developing XXXXXX message creation systems and have extensive experience with Lotus Notes/Domino (including web-client interfaces), HTML, XML, and related development tolls. Requires strong software product integration skills.

Lotus Notes Developer - 7 years hands-on experience to perform requirements gathering and analysis. Experience building Lotus Notes databases. Must be able to place the finished database on the customer's network. Expert level experience with LotusScript, Lotus Formula Language, JavaScript. Must be able to create and maintain Web sites using Domino, HTML, DHTML as well as other software languages.
Detailed knowledge of the following Macromedia software tools are required: Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Bridge, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.), and other WYSIWYG web site creating and editing tools. Detailed knowledge of object linking and embedding (OLE) automation and software development. Must be able to create and maintain spreadsheet applications using MS Excel and MS Word documents containing complex editing features.

InfoSec Engineer - Senior level engineer to identify, analyze, define and coordinate use, customer and stakeholder needs and translate into technical requirements. Speak with authority from an Information Security perspective when assesssing the strengths and weaknesses of technolgies and architectures. Help project using Project Management Framework. Participate, coordinate and manage the resolution of inter-segment problems. Knowledge of IC policies relevant to InfoSec is required. Must be familar with Protection Levels, Risk Analysis and Management, Certification and Accreditation processes, DCID 6/3 and other IC guidance. Certified CISSP is a plus. Computer Engineering degree desired.

Last edited by novcadetshotz; July 30, 2009 at 11:58 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Site ADMIN

July 30, 2009, 11:59 AM

show me the $$

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#3)
yut ugh!

July 30, 2009, 12:25 PM

Damn.. What's the chances of getting fs? I'm more of a ccna guy though..

2009 Yamaha R6 Raven
2005 Yamaha R6 Raven - Stolen
Unread
  (#4)
Information Sponge

July 30, 2009, 12:31 PM

Show me the resume, then we can talk $$ ... $$ depends on experience .. if you exceed the quals for the posting, more $$ is usually the norm .. if you're "close but not quite" as far as quals go, and the customer takes you .. it's less $$ ...

The $$ is .. very adequate .. to say the least .. we structure our pay to place our employees in the top 10% (pay wise) for their fields. (one of our retention strategies).

EDIT - Freq; you have a PM.

In addition to what I posted above; CCNA, MSCE, MCSA are highly sought ...

EDIT 2:

As far as the chances of getting sponsored ... pretty low unless you meet a certain set of criteria the customer is looking for. The customer is low on funds to sponsor new clearances, but IS willing to do so for candidates with the requisite experience (with NO reason why they couldn't be cleared ie: drugs / major arrests etc.)

Certifications go a long towards getting the customer to spend the money on the sponsorship.

Last edited by novcadetshotz; July 30, 2009 at 12:58 PM..
Unread
  (#5)
Site ADMIN

July 30, 2009, 01:04 PM

i was just making a joke that what you are asking for should pay decent money.

where is the job at?

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#6)
Information Sponge

July 30, 2009, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
i was just making a joke that what you are asking for should pay decent money.

where is the job at?

Yeah man, my response wasn't meant to seem TOO serious...

Jobs are WMA, NOVA, DC, southern MD, and international. Mainly NOVA.

The majority of our travel positions would base you in the WMA, with 60 - 180 day deployments to Korea, Japan, and other areas.

Last edited by novcadetshotz; July 30, 2009 at 01:21 PM..
Unread
  (#7)
Site ADMIN

July 30, 2009, 01:31 PM

WMA?

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#8)
Information Sponge

July 30, 2009, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
WMA?

Sorry ... WMA = Washington Metro Area
Unread
  (#9)
Site ADMIN

July 30, 2009, 01:37 PM

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#10)
Banned

July 31, 2009, 09:21 AM

Japan huh? Sign me up!

Too bad though, can't get my own company to sponsor me for a clearance.......