DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 865
5 members and 860 guests
2blueyam, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, GRN96WS6, nootherids, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
job position opening
Unread
  (#1)
Noob sauce

job position opening - August 24, 2009, 08:05 PM

whats up all,

so here is the deal. i have been trying to get people a job at my work for a while. and they keep switching back and forth on postions. but they have an opening for a third shift, 10pm to 8am grave yard shift. 10 hour shifts 4 days a week. wednesday through saturday.
its IT work, well... more like application support and some little desktop support. easy stuff. but you have to have a secret clearance or interim clearance.

i really want the referal bonus.

its a good job. and we need the people. and its a mindless job too. watch movies read books keep an eye on the server and image a few computers here and there. update accounts or unlock them or reset passwords.

any takers?

send me your resume.

I have a drink to celebrate the little things. Like Tuesdays - we only have one of those a week!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to chumchum  
Unread
  (#2)
No paparazzi please

August 25, 2009, 01:36 AM

Do you have to have IT experience? I know my way around a computer, but have no certificates. I do possess the clearance and the willingness to learn though!

'08 600rr - motofans custom fairings, crg, akra, puig db, watsens, audi, iwin, tripage fe & gas cap, r&g, ddm hid's

PS3: HighlyFavored420
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Noob sauce

August 25, 2009, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighlyFavored0420 View Post
Do you have to have IT experience? I know my way around a computer, but have no certificates. I do possess the clearance and the willingness to learn though!
to get hired, some kind of job based computer work would be needed. Certs are not needed. half the people that i work with dont have certs or serious IT job backgrounds, but have jobs that they did application support or delt with data entry or somthing along those lines.
if you have somthing on your resume showing that you know your way around a computer or microsoft applications or anything like that, then you would probably be ok.

i just sent in a resume for a friend so i will see what they say today, and i will send you a pm

I have a drink to celebrate the little things. Like Tuesdays - we only have one of those a week!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to chumchum