DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 635
3 members and 632 guests
GRN96WS6, Nobrains, Scot
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Kanye's best on air moments
Unread
  (#1)
Railing!
 
SHARKDIESEL's Avatar
 
Posts: 387
Join Date: May 2, 2007
Location: Gainesville
Kanye's best on air moments - June 27, 2011, 01:04 PM

YouTube - ‪Kanye West's Most Outrageous On-Air Moments!‬‏
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#2)
The last urrbendah
 
Stillie's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,909
Join Date: February 5, 2003
Location: Kickin' it with Stevie Janowski
June 27, 2011, 01:18 PM

I've never wished a man dead, but I have read some obituaries with great pleasure.


13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#3)
Your Ad Here
 
Heist's Avatar
 
Posts: 32,591
Join Date: August 25, 2008
Location: Washington, D.C.
June 27, 2011, 01:34 PM

Watching a black man act like a snotty, acerbic, stuck-up, tempermental white kid annoys me very much.

How he could grow up in Chicago of all places, in a black community, and act like this without getting his teeth knocked out of his head befuddles me. We tend to self police our own who try to act like this. I guess he must have slipped through the cracks.



“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#4)
The last urrbendah
 
Stillie's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,909
Join Date: February 5, 2003
Location: Kickin' it with Stevie Janowski
June 27, 2011, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
We tend to self police our own who try to act like this.
The fuck you do. That shit gets uploaded to WSHH.com every 5 minutes.


13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#5)
Eddie would go ...
 
Dutch's Avatar
 
Posts: 10,507
Join Date: April 16, 2006
June 27, 2011, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
Watching a black man act like a snotty, acerbic, stuck-up, tempermental white kid annoys me very much.
wtf? he's a 'white kid' now? because black men can't be aholes?

wow


Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#6)
The last urrbendah
 
Stillie's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,909
Join Date: February 5, 2003
Location: Kickin' it with Stevie Janowski
June 27, 2011, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
wtf? he's a 'white kid' now? because black men can't be aholes?

wow
No, only Euros.


13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#7)
Eddie would go ...
 
Dutch's Avatar
 
Posts: 10,507
Join Date: April 16, 2006
June 27, 2011, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
No, only Euros.
sorry he said 'white kid'

you get no pass

plus we do it with more style, simply because we are the greatest - we have no humility.
We tried that but it simply wasn't us.

now stfu up cuz we talkin'


Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#8)
The last urrbendah
 
Stillie's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,909
Join Date: February 5, 2003
Location: Kickin' it with Stevie Janowski
June 27, 2011, 01:45 PM

wat?


13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#9)
Eddie would go ...
 
Dutch's Avatar
 
Posts: 10,507
Join Date: April 16, 2006
June 27, 2011, 01:47 PM

It would be appropriate for you to stop the music when you say 'wat?'

make sure that doesn't happen again


Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#10)
The last urrbendah
 
Stillie's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,909
Join Date: February 5, 2003
Location: Kickin' it with Stevie Janowski
June 27, 2011, 01:49 PM

I did. In fact I scratched, threw my pimp cup in the air, then yelled "wat" as loud as I could.


13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#11)
Meh
 
Posts: 7,983
Join Date: October 1, 2002
June 27, 2011, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
wtf? he's a 'white kid' now? because black men can't be aholes?

wow
Wow is right Heist.

Please explain when you have drafted your BS response.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#12)
SRWJTS Media and Safety
 
Camelhumps's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,824
Join Date: February 15, 2011
June 27, 2011, 11:45 PM

Oh kanye

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
Attached Images
File Type: png image-882987768.png (304.3 KB, 40 views)


'04 F4i - Sold
'12 ZX6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nard Dog
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good ol' days, before you've actually left them

Discord - camelhumps#7702
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#13)
Your Ad Here
 
Heist's Avatar
 
Posts: 32,591
Join Date: August 25, 2008
Location: Washington, D.C.
June 28, 2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
sorry he said 'white kid'

you get no pass

plus we do it with more style, simply because we are the greatest - we have no humility.
We tried that but it simply wasn't us.

now stfu up cuz we talkin'


I love, Dutch.



“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#14)
Your Ad Here
 
Heist's Avatar
 
Posts: 32,591
Join Date: August 25, 2008
Location: Washington, D.C.
June 28, 2011, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
wtf? he's a 'white kid' now? because black men can't be aholes?

wow
No, you don't have the cultural context, Dutch.
He is a world class asshole.
Just his brand of asshole in, "our" community, behavior such as his and his general manner - replete with nose in the air "I'm better than you" type comments, faggy temper tantrums, and statements such as, "It's in bad taste if you interrupt me." or "by not awarding me, your show loses credibility." and "I am the new Jim Morrison, I am the new Kurt Cobain." or "Stop cutting me offfff - I'm talking right now." is usually associated with someone more like this:



or this...



“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#15)
Eddie would go ...
 
Dutch's Avatar
 
Posts: 10,507
Join Date: April 16, 2006
June 28, 2011, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
No, you don't have the cultural context, Dutch.
I see what you are trying to say but what you are calling 'cultural context' is still flat out racist. You have assigned a stereotype behavior to one specific race.

I don't see a white fellow getting very far by telling an asshole to 'stop being an arrogant stuck up black punk' about it

Assholes come in all colors - the arrogant faggy ones aren't just white
Real Black men don't have 'faggy temper tantrums'? Obviously they do

(no revoking the black card argument please...)


Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.

Last edited by Dutch; June 28, 2011 at 09:09 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.