DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 634
4 members and 630 guests
GRN96WS6, Nobrains, Scot, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Kovalev vs Hopkins - Streaming Links
Unread
  (#1)
Your Ad Here

Kovalev vs Hopkins - Streaming Links - November 8, 2014, 06:41 PM

Don't forget to turn on your pop-up blockers first or you'll be inundated.

Watch Boxing: Bernard Hopkins vs Sergey Kovalev Live Stream Online

Bernard Hopkins vs. Sergey Kovalev

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Mojito Anyone?

November 10, 2014, 07:08 AM

hmm 49yo vs 31 yo.. was this even a fight?

ay ya yay
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to onel0wcubn Send a message via AIM to onel0wcubn  
Unread
  (#3)
Im Always Down to Ride

November 10, 2014, 07:12 AM

NOPE....

got beat like he stole something.

Remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous?

Speed kills, ride a Yamaha!

MotorSport/PowerSport Auctions
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Mojito Anyone?

November 10, 2014, 07:37 AM

damn shame.

ay ya yay
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to onel0wcubn Send a message via AIM to onel0wcubn  
Unread
  (#5)
Your Ad Here

November 10, 2014, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bds120 View Post
NOPE....

got beat like he stole something.
He did. It was like he didn't want to throw his hands. One of the rounds I think Hopkins punch count was 22/6 (thrown/landed).

But you have you credit that Hopkins took Kovo's best shots and only went down once in one of the early rounds.

Kovo couldn't figure out why he couldn't put this guy away like he does everyone else. I believe it was the first fight in his last 8-10 that went to the cards instead of ending in a TKO/KO.

I'm sure Boxing organizations are going to begin looking into Kovo's wraps and his penchant for packing down his gloves pre-fight though.

Marquez never won a fight after he was caught packing his wraps and suspended for a year.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
Eddie would go ...

November 10, 2014, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
He did. It was like he didn't want to throw his hands. One of the rounds I think Hopkins punch count was 22/6 (thrown/landed).

But you have you credit that Hopkins took Kovo's best shots and only went down once in one of the early rounds.

Kovo couldn't figure out why he couldn't put this guy away like he does everyone else. I believe it was the first fight in his last 8-10 that went to the cards instead of ending in a TKO/KO.

I'm sure Boxing organizations are going to begin looking into Kovo's wraps and his penchant for packing down his gloves pre-fight though.

Marquez never won a fight after he was caught packing his wraps and suspended for a year.

Bernard fought in his typical later years style - you see him go the distance and outbox his opponents. Kovalev was clearly the better fighter. Round eight Bernard got some good shots in and I was hoping he would turn up like he usually does in the late rounds but alas.

Yes it was the longest Krusher has ever had to go, it was also the best defensive fighter he has seen to date.

Lol at checking Kovo's wraps...no they won't. Krusher is rapidly building starpower. Have you seen TBE TMT antics when it comes to gloves?

Bernard is HOF boxer and should probably hang em up right now. He wont get another title shot without some prep fights and he is already the oldest belt holder ever. Seems he was somewhat wise with his winnings so I'd pack it in. BH says it's 50-50 right now.

Tip for you boxing fans: Come see my homies Jimmy and Seth fight this weekend. Jimmy Lange boxing is the best Vegas style boxing event you will get in this area. Check it out, good times. Join us with the fighters at the official after party at Brion's Grille across the street. Tickets on Ticketmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
  Send a message via AIM to